Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Perhaps he's uncomfortable with himself and this is all projection, his writing could be an outlet for a fetish he's ashamed of having. Some people just cannot separate fantasy and reality.
I can believe that. I just wish he wasn't allowed to use this game as his outlet, 'cause it's been showing ever since the kitsune at large were introduced.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Every update, we stray further away from Minotaur family building. :(
I mean can you tell me what happens because I made him into a female did the quest and was highly fucking disappointed.

Basically the way she was talking she wanted the mc to turn them into bitches for his dick. I was all for that even got more hyped when the mc went, look I want to do this naturally so let me handle it.

So, this was my thought process on how this was going to go down. The Mc would spend time with the mother and sister, slowly getting closer and more personal with them. Making it, to the mother and daughter look like he was secretly becoming more intimate with them behind brienna's back. While Brianna was pretending to actually ignore what was going on. Mean while Brianna and the MC would "accidentally let the mother and sister catch them together over and over in intimate position hopefully Brianna in a subservient position to help influence mc dominance over her and by proxy the sister and mother.

What did we get? Talk talk talk and then threesome between the littler virgin sister and slut big sister. It we so anticlimactic that I actually regret getting Brianna.

In fact I'm kinda regretting a lot of stuff since I came back to this game honestly.
This one is kinda on you dude for having such unrealistic expectations. When has it ever been that complicated in getting in someone’s pants in this game?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

This one is kinda on you dude for having such unrealistic expectations. When has it ever been that complicated in getting in someone’s pants in this game?
To be fair, what we got is very much different than the teaser dialogue about MC dominating their family or whatever. It was all basically wholesome and lovey dovey build up and sex.

That said, I didn't really expect otherwise since Brienne herself is all lovey dovey without any choice in the matter.

Oct 4, 2019

Yeah, really enjoyed the Brienne family content myself, but at the rate they are going it seems like it's going to be a while. Have heard that it's already written, just needs to be coded. But they only have like 3 coders, and are lending some to the Javascript port for TiTS which really seemed like an unnecessary update to that game. The game seemed fine as-is, but hey since they are doing it this way they really get to milk that patreon money, by essentially just re-doing stuff they already did.

Reactions: JungleNuts

lead118

Dec 8, 2017
So, he's an obsessed manchild who has to have everything his way? That's what I'm getting out of this.

Wait is he also the one who writes all the scenes where it seems the writer lacks the ability to discern when the mc is actually talking.... Or thinking... Or it's just a narration of what the character is doing...
CoC has attracted these types for a loooong time.

Reactions: Fiz1247
Feb 18, 2018
On the subject of banging daughters, sounds like you can finally bang Kasyrras daughter.
0.4.32 Patch Notes:
  • If you’ve made a good impression on Aileh, she’ll send you on a quest to make her accommodations in the fort a little more comfortable, which leads to some inevitable bonding…
  • Said bonding includes a new CG by Akira Raiku!
  • Vitra’s brother has opened shop in Khor’minos, selling some new adventuring gear.

Reactions: Fiz1247

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.32 Patch Notes:
  • If you’ve made a good impression on Aileh, she’ll send you on a quest to make her accommodations in the fort a little more comfortable, which leads to some inevitable bonding…
  • Said bonding includes a new CG by Akira Raiku!
  • Vitra’s brother has opened shop in Khor’minos, selling some new adventuring gear.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Checked the new shop. Kinda underwhelmed with the unique items they sell, tbh.

The shield is kinda crap. 2 rounds of 15 armor ward focus when you block a crit. It's base stats are really low, so not really worth it. Tower shield/wicker shield seems better.

The armor has 20 leadership, which might be kinda cool to do a leadership build with a summon or something. Helm of heroes and this 20 leadership armor could make summons really powerful. And of course, there is the bonus to party members which is quite significant actually.

Weapons are ehhh. The thrown weapon needs to be light so we can finally have a unique offhander to go along with C.Petal. Honestly, it doesn't even seem better than flaming dagger anyways and flame dagger is light. Fire sword may be a weapon for spellblades, but I have no experience with that archetype to really judge if this is useful or trash. The hammer is kinda cool. Pretty weak damage stat, but it sunders for 2 rounds when you crit. Maybe a decent weapon for a tank, if they could get their crit rate up. On DPS units, dual wield or 2 hander is the obvious choice.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yeah, really enjoyed the Brienne family content myself, but at the rate they are going it seems like it's going to be a while. Have heard that it's already written, just needs to be coded. But they only have like 3 coders, and are lending some to the Javascript port for TiTS which really seemed like an unnecessary update to that game. The game seemed fine as-is, but hey since they are doing it this way they really get to milk that patreon money, by essentially just re-doing stuff they already did.
Because the game where before in Flash and as Adobe killed Flash they needed to finally change the engine that it run on or many people will likely not play it anymore.

Reactions: AlsoLime

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
To be fair, what we got is very much different than the teaser dialogue about MC dominating their family or whatever. It was all basically wholesome and lovey dovey build up and sex.

That said, I didn't really expect otherwise since Brienne herself is all lovey dovey without any choice in the matter.
I mean, as completely unrealistic as it is, I quite like the wholesome lovey dovey family harem making.

Though Wsan does not seem to like corruption content much so I suppose it sucks for the dudes who wanted that route.

Reactions: Konstantinus

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

That's complicated? There is more "fluff" written in this game just before getting in someone pants than it would take yo write barely 5-6 paragraphs depicting what said. I'm a illustrator/sequential artist and can depict it in just 5-6 little panels.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
He is. Or lying I guess? Because there's pages upon pages of saccharine parenting stuff while Kinu is still in the orb.
Is there though? While in that orb unless I missed something I barely remember anything when resembling "parenting". Just playing with and giving your child stuff does not equate to parenting. I don't remember the mc ever once actually teaching his daughter anything or even just being a authority figure. In fact as I said before the mc by the so called wife that suppose to love him is told he has no say in the child's life. A child he actually had no say in even creating since he wasn't even informed the possibility of her birth was even probable

Hell if we want to be real here for a minute, just the way kinu talks to/back her own father and mother would in many cultures not just Japanese ones would get her punished. I'm black and the way she mouthed off would've got the side of my face introduced to the back of my mothers hand.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I mean, as completely unrealistic as it is, I quite like the wholesome lovey dovey family harem making.

Though Wsan does not seem to like corruption content much so I suppose it sucks for the dudes who wanted that route.
There is nothing wrong with lovey dovey stuff, problem is the talk was about domination and turning into cock hungry slaves.

That is far different from making them love you and just love having sex with you.

In fact the more I look back on it now since I played a lot of the content from beginning to near end. A lot of the corruption and nominations kinda been weak.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

Actually I like Wsans writing the most, out of everyone. He doesn't ramble on and write 5 paragraphs of descriptive text. He doesn't do weird shit with MC's spoken dialogue. And Wsan does male dom scenes very well. A lot of NPC scenes done by him have a straight MC male dom option that is exactly what you would expect. On the other hand, Savin often has the MC jerking off some futa cocks or some other arguably emasculating sections in scenes where MC is supposedly dominating the other person.

The problem is that Brienne doesn't have any alternate states and the one he chose for her is a very romantic light domination thing. I mean, I understand that most writers don't want to add alternate states to companions which means increased workload indefinitely moving forward, but still...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes