Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Hello! I am not very good with computers. Is there a way to extract your save files in this game? If so, where exactly are they located?

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Hello! I am not very good with computers. Is there a way to extract your save files in this game? If so, where exactly are they located?
Browser version: Save menu -> on the right “save to file” -> in your browsers download folder. Don’t know about the standalone.

Aug 13, 2018
What's with the insane difficulty spike in the Undermountain?

I'm wiping every enemy outside of it, but once I go there I'm getting my shitfucked by every second encounter because the previous one does so much damage to me. Pretty sure I've permanently lost access to two NPCs who came in to save me from an imp horde as well, because of it.

Can't even grind to overcome it, because I've hit the level cap on my PC.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018

I'm wiping every enemy outside of it, but once I go there I'm getting my shitfucked by every second encounter because the previous one does so much damage to me. Pretty sure I've permanently lost access to two NPCs who came in to save me from an imp horde as well, because of it.

What class/weapons/armor/companions are you using? On a white mage run with Arona and Brint I was struggling. When I ran as a warrior with Brint and Etheryn I steamrolled aside from the fight you had mentioned with the NPCs. If you're using the warrior class and don't want Cait definitely recommend getting Lay on Hands, till then Ryn can keep you good with Group Heal. Also, sword and shield is underrated. Really irritates me that there aren't more shields though. Or at least one with a similar tease buff like the Rosebloom shield. I didn't read the warning, and suddenly my 7ft human barbarian was rocking NN cup breasts :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

Aug 13, 2018
What class/weapons/armor/companions are you using? On a white mage run with Arona and Brint I was struggling. When I ran as a warrior with Brint and Etheryn I steamrolled aside from the fight you had mentioned with the NPCs. If you're using the warrior class and don't want Cait definitely recommend getting Lay on Hands, till then Ryn can keep you good with Group Heal. Also, sword and shield is underrated. Really irritates me that there aren't more shields though. Or at least one with a similar tease buff like the Rosebloom shield. I didn't read the warning, and suddenly my 7ft human barbarian was rocking NN cup breasts :KEK: :ROFLMAO:
I'm running a Black Mage, Brienne/Arona + Cait

I might try with the Phoenix companion instead, but I've built entirely around damage dealing, and magic just seems to bounce off the imps, especially Fireball, which is a staple of the class.

I might just set the game to Story until the levelcap is increased, lmao.

Reactions: T800 and Ssato243

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020

My champion runs a 2H warrior build with Arc Cannon for AOE, Unrelenting and two other heavy hitting attacks. Combined with everyone's favorite upcoming cow wife and the hyper cat slut, I can pretty much kill everything besides for the hordes of Imps that either cheese you with massive amounts of tease damage or disarm you.

Reactions: T800
Aug 13, 2018
My champion runs a 2H warrior build with Arc Cannon for AOE, Unrelenting and two other heavy hitting attacks. Combined with everyone's favorite upcoming cow wife and the hyper cat slut, I can pretty much kill everything besides for the hordes of Imps that either cheese you with massive amounts of tease damage or disarm you.
ye, I don't really want to respec my PC, because I'm a lazy cunt

It seems like it's just a badly designed area if you need such specific builds to kill fucking imps.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018

It seems like it's just a badly designed area if you need such specific builds to kill fucking imps.
Yeah the first encounter with imps describes them as weaklings, but they're far and away the hardest encounter I've had. Warrior's Unbreakable ultimate really helps though, just say "No" to losing for three turns lmao

Respect the refusal to respec though, might need to use Vitality Reap or Psychic Blast though

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019

Make sure to play on manual since the AI isn't the smartest and will NEVER use the once-a-day powers. I managed to get through just fine on my useless ass charmer with Brienne and Cait max level. Then again, the resolve regen from bolstering dance is really fucking good against tease enemies. The holy spells that Calise in KM gives you are pretty helpful so maybe you can just flee from combat and save scum your way there?

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Lay on hands is the play. That spell pretty much trivializes every encounter on a Brienne/Arona party. Also, monk and paladin's abilities. With Celestial Smite/Steady Strike/Influence/Banishment, pretty much the only enemies who last longer than a couple turns are the hobgoblins.

Jun 24, 2020
Oh yeah the dev's wanted to include the new content with the Undermountain stuff but also didn't finish the new level ups to go with it, So They made the odd decision to just let the Undermountain out level you making it harder than it should be... They also decided they wanted to rework the balance afterwards so I imagine the new levels got delayed while they were rethinking the old ones.

And that's why you and other newer players without context are getting owned by kobolds and hobgobs with slapdash builds.

If you don't feel like making a somewhat cookie cutter build or using some of the more OP skills as a crutch you can always lower the difficulty in the options menu, Which I believe was also their advice at the time they released access to the Undermountain.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Oh yeah the dev's wanted to include the new content with the Undermountain stuff but also didn't finish the new level ups to go with it, So They made the odd decision to just let the Undermountain out level you making it harder than it should be... They also decided they wanted to rework the balance afterwards so I imagine the new levels got delayed while they were rethinking the old ones.

And that's why you and other newer players without context are getting owned by kobolds and hobgobs with slapdash builds.

If you don't feel like making a somewhat cookie cutter build or using some of the more OP skills as a crutch you can always lower the difficulty in the options menu, Which I believe was also their advice at the time they released access to the Undermountain.
Damn, that explains a lot actually. What I do is just run from every encounter—the only content there that could interest me anyway is the bats, but you can't even choose if you want to fuck the male or female bats, so I just nope outta there.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes