Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1-Monstergirls/boys (1104 votes)
2-futanari(992 votes)
3-pregnancy(872 votes)
Wow, Corruption having almost as many votes as Pregnancy, that's unexpected. I wish they did a whole month for Corruption content like they do for pregnancy tbh. Not being a fan of preggos, Mayternity is usually pretty meh for me.
Lol, i ask again, is there posible to meet Caera or Sandre in single scene? For sex and etc.
I'm not sure I get what you mean. Do you want to meet them separate, as in "not being a couple"? Or do you mean to ask if there's a way of finding them only for sex and etc without the fighting?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tau_Iota

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
I'm not sure I get what you mean. Do you want to meet them separate, as in "not being a couple"? Or do you mean to ask if there's a way of finding them only for sex and etc without the fighting?
Yes, not couple, cuz im already find both in her....shelter? But there only option for group sex or play

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
At present there's no way of fucking one without the other. When you play and win you have the option to fuck one of them while the other one "services" you, but I wouldn't call that "single sex".
It's strange, then why inside the game there are arts of each of the girls, even naked ones
Well, thanks for answer

Reactions: Fleep
Sep 21, 2019
What's particularly upsetting about the Azami x Takahiro content is not the content itself but what it incentivizes. I think it really shows that the devs have no idea what they are doing, a lack of leadership/control and that this project/game is not for the people but for the Dev team. I'm unsure about what people think about the Azami x Takahiro content but I myself am fine with it. It's a RPG, I'm not expecting to put my dick into everything and knock it up but the problem is, It's the only path for these characters. If this was one path of say 3 then I'm sure people would welcome the odd shipping because they get a choice. One path you get Azami for yourself while on another were you help Takahiro get clean, get some really good loot but are locked out of sex scenes with both of them then some odd third path (your like a third wheel or something). But this is the only path the Player gets. It feels so strange because this game advertises itself as an RPG yet lacks the most basic elements of it. Either this from Dev ego, laziness or they don't understand the genre they are working with. It feels like wasted potential because the dev wants his weird weeb ship in the game. Which is why I'm fully convinced that the devs making this game are not being payed so people can experience (fetishes they like/want to see) a product they paid and funded for but rather people paying estranged people to write a somewhat passable string of stories that are just entertaining enough to not see how shit they are.

I genuinely don't understand why I put money into this game or am still following it. So many interesting ideas are just left behind, characters that are added in then forgotten about and the inappropriate behavior of some Devs. I just hope I get proven wrong and eat my words.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
It feels so strange because this game advertises itself as an RPG yet lacks the most basic elements of it. Either this from Dev ego, laziness or they don't understand the genre they are working with.
Plenty of RPGs have no choices.

The devs seem to be going the way of Final Fantasy as opposed to Dragon Age.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
It's a RPG, I'm not expecting to put my dick into everything and knock it up but the problem is, It's the only path for these characters. If this was one path of say 3 then I'm sure people would welcome the odd shipping because they get a choice. One path you get Azami for yourself while on another were you help Takahiro get clean, get some really good loot but are locked out of sex scenes with both of them then some odd third path (your like a third wheel or something).
The problem with that is you've just tripled the workload for a pair of side characters in a side area that already has niche appeal. If it's someone's passion project then I can't fault them for that but at some point you need to look at it practically.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
What's particularly upsetting about the Azami x Takahiro content is not the content itself but what it incentivizes. I think it really shows that the devs have no idea what they are doing, a lack of leadership/control and that this project/game is not for the people but for the Dev team. I'm unsure about what people think about the Azami x Takahiro content but I myself am fine with it. It's a RPG, I'm not expecting to put my dick into everything and knock it up but the problem is, It's the only path for these characters. If this was one path of say 3 then I'm sure people would welcome the odd shipping because they get a choice. One path you get Azami for yourself while on another were you help Takahiro get clean, get some really good loot but are locked out of sex scenes with both of them then some odd third path (your like a third wheel or something). But this is the only path the Player gets. It feels so strange because this game advertises itself as an RPG yet lacks the most basic elements of it. Either this from Dev ego, laziness or they don't understand the genre they are working with. It feels like wasted potential because the dev wants his weird weeb ship in the game. Which is why I'm fully convinced that the devs making this game are not being payed so people can experience (fetishes they like/want to see) a product they paid and funded for but rather people paying estranged people to write a somewhat passable string of stories that are just entertaining enough to not see how shit they are.

I genuinely don't understand why I put money into this game or am still following it. So many interesting ideas are just left behind, characters that are added in then forgotten about and the inappropriate behavior of some Devs. I just hope I get proven wrong and eat my words.
Welcome to the salt mine that is Corruption of Champions II

Seriously....why can't Inno just make Lilith Throne moddable enough so people can add quests, new locations and new NPC's? COC in Lilith's Throne would be amazing to the point the mod would kill the actual game XD

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Welcome to the salt mine that is Corruption of Champions II

Seriously....why can't Inno just make Lilith Throne moddable enough so people can add quests, new locations and new NPC's? COC in Lilith's Throne would be amazing to the point the mod would kill the actual game XD
I feel like LT is CoC with TiTs controls in their own setting.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
You'd probably be wrong.

All if the major characters in this game that get the most content are female.

Kiyoko, Cait, Brienne, etc.

The only futa that gets that kind of attention is Kas.

I mean....look at this past month.

Huge whack of content for Aileh. Involved pregnancy with lots of variation for sheep girl. Zo preg, Livrea.

Arona got a scene, and some talks.
We got one new futa character with like...4 scenes.

It's not even close. Both content wise and number wise this game leans waaaaaay in the female direction.
Most writing content goes to female named NPCs, they definitely get way more content than the named male/futa counterparts. Most combat content however goes to dicks though. And thats where the disconnect comes from in perceptions.

Combat related content(This is combat only, if the char becomes interactable and has diff content outside its not here, or if the char's combat leads to sex scenes that are not that char's gender. E.G. Alissa's only content is a futa scene on loss despite alissa being female.) List wasn't easy to make, wiki is very barebones in some areas(Like bad ends) and I've seen way more detailed wikis for less successful games.

Glacier
male - Avenai Rider, Jotun, Lureling, Liulfr - 4
futa - Siorc, Spectral Smith - 2
Female - Selkies, Jotun, Chimera - 3

Underground/Khor Minos area
male - Batfolk, imps, mino ghosts, mino miners, hobgob, kobolds - 6
futa - Blood Knight - 1
female - Batfolk, kobolds - 2

Harvest Valley
male - Centaur pack, Crazy Horse, Behemoth, demon cult, Lupines, Slimes - 6
futa - Gnolls, Gnoll princess, demon cult, Eubicha, Hashat, Whisper, Slimes - 7
female - Cult evangelist, demon cult, Eubicha, Genova, Lupines, Lusina, Mare Shaman, River Cult, Slimes - 9

Forest
Male - Ninian, prince nyze, wyld elf - 3
Futa - Effigies, Hornets, Eryka, Alraune, Azzy, Honey Golem, Jyrranaz, Queen Nyz, wyld elf - 9
Female - Hethia, wyld elf - 2

Winter City
Futa - Jaelyn + guards, Alissa, Synneva - 3
Female - Elthara - 1(2 maybe? I don't remember what atheldred's victory scene is)

Frostwood
Male - 2 Fox Den combat bad ends, generic kitsu, Imps - 4
Futa - generic kitsu, Drider, Meira - 3
Female - 1 Fox den combat bad end, generic kitsu, Goblin, Gytha, Hellhound, Kurako, paint demon - 7

Foothills
male - Argoth, Benny, Berwyn, mercs, Fenraus, Orc Thane, Vaush - 7
futa - Arona, Manticore - 2
female - Harpies, Byvernia, Grettel, Hretha, mercs, wyvern - 6

33 male
27 futa
30(31?) female

Which is actually pretty evenly spread between the three.

If you're focused solely on singular content, female NPCs get the most love by far. If you're focused on the gameplay elements, males have more scenes, followed by female, then futa. If you're opposed to enemy dicks, then there's a 2:1 ratio against you. There are a couple combat ones I left out because the scene is basically tentacles only(That one witch bad end for example) or corruption which makes it hard to classify. I also didn't go into always repeatables vs one time/several time fights. Certain fights are temporary only or only have bad end content. Hethia for example only has a single fight encounter. One other thing I didn't get to is ratio of victory/defeat either. Some scenes are female only upon victory(Mercs for example), but futa/male on defeat.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Really can't think of any anime where the CF actually gets the MC. The closest I think is probably Shield Hero where the dude practically raises her after buying her as a slave and they do eventually get together in the short novel when she's an adult before eventually breaking up later down the line. The CF usually gets the MC in western cartoons but comparing American cartoons to anime is like comparing a sports car to a two door sedan. There have been VERY few western cartoons/animations I've watched that weren't half ass or the whole romance element was one dimensional and cliche as hell. Also holy shit, didn't expect people to talk about this matter too much lol

NTR seems to be hugely popular manga wise, especially with CF's although I don't really get why since 95% of the human population doesn't like being cucked, let alone being forced to go through the emotional rollercoaster that comes from it. The absolute worst I've seen of this category was this beautifully drawn manga that revolved around a nice, blind woman like Nunally from Code Geass that was manipulated into thinking she was with her CF when in reality she was with the worst trash imaginable and of course, in Tobs fashion, the MC was COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY OBLIVIOUS to this. Even though she was planning to marry the MC after high school, she ends up getting tortured and raped repeatedly whom she thinks is the MC so she tolerates it for whatever reason even though it's the rapist. Eventually she caves and becomes the rapist's fucktoy, completely forgetting about the MC other than the moments when she has to lie in front of him occasionally. Thank fucking lord there was only two issue's of that mess >_>

Finally, someone who agrees with me lol
While I don't hate Takahiro by any means since he's barely even a thing in the game, I'm not helping some stupid ass drunk get with a piece of ass he doesn't deserve although, I have zero idea why anyone would wait on an alcoholic addicted drunk to sober up just so they could marry them. I really can't imagine any woman, even If they loved them, would be willing to halt everything on hand, possibly for years just to get with someone like that, especially when they may start again. Addiction is a very real, every day struggle and without help or positive feedback or even a strong willpower, they slug just right into it again and Takahiro? I don't see that idiot staying sober for more than five minutes if he got his crap together. If Azami wants the drunk so dam bad than why the hell does she even tolerate his shit? Do something about it already, why do I need to clean up the pieces and polish the turd when it's you who will be getting it, not me? What's the player gonna get out of it? lol

That made me laugh hard when I read that XD
I do understand that some feel that Takahiro is not relevant enough to be hated however in context with the fox den as a whole I do hate him and Nakano. We the player have done more for the fox den then Takahiro ever has or ever will yet the drunk bum gets more respect than we do and he goes around getting drunk and groping women:KEK:. Remember you can literally fix all the Den's problems even be Nakano's errand bitch and your reward is to get berated by your daughter for being over protective from a (genocidal maniac). All because controlling your daughter is worse than being a drunk that gropes women :WeSmart:. The Gweyr quest is perfectly okay with both Garth and Gweyr threatening the MC if we break either Garret or Gwyn's heart once we have children with them. Can we do the same to Nakano? Nope not allowed the MC just gets disrespected instead despite being a better parent than Gweyr ever was:WaitWhat:.

Also to anyone who says you don't get with everyone in a RPG romantically. You are all right but this isn't an RPG its an erotic game first and the combat gameplay is pretty bad tbh I think RPG maker games have better combat than this. The focus is on the erotic so just like I had a huge problem with the Gweyr quest how does it reward the player? Does anyone actually like Takahiro? What benefit do we get for helping out with Azami? An item? A skill? A Spell? More Lore for the fox den which is inconsistent as I demonstrated above so how is that a reward? At least the Gweyr quest gives you something even if it will be useless later in the game. However they aren't major characters so they have that going for them the Gweyr quest was awful because it was related to the first character we met in the game.

So nope I stick to my original statement feminize Takahiro and instill discipline him now her and even though you NTR Takahiro they will be too subserviant to you to care. Another option which is inspired by Magical witch Iori Awakening which is available here https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-magia-witch-iori-awakening.82957/ is for Azami to get with Takahiro attempt to have sex and he can't get it up so she ends up drunk and upset this leads to MC comforting her by giving her the dicking of her life. She gets corrupted by the MC and then continues with Takahiro only to break him for us by a dominant foot job then shape shifting him into a girl with some Keros shenanigans and slowly gets female takahiro addicted to female pleasure. The MC does the finishing touch after Azami blindfolds femhiro so the MC dicks her down and they are too addicted to female pleasure to resist and admits to their failings as a man and remains a woman.

If Keros himself is impressed with the MC's sexual prowess I don't see why Azami wouldn't be either. The reason this scenario could work is because if you are too drunk you can't get hard properly so it would suit the drunken bum to be a complete failure at love making. Not to mention that you can't get drunk if you are constantly pregnant after all Femhiro wouldn't want to harm the baby :WeSmart: . Also not everyone is into Feminiziation or femboi fucking so Azami could deal with that side while the MC deals with the final product that was broken in by Azami. Since Keros is not overly bothered by gender and if you read gods war lore (which I did recently:LUL:) is a massive perfectionist so its weird he even tolerates an idiot like Takahiro anyway. Could convince the rest of the den its no big deal and better suited this way to serving Keros' will.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019

The devs seem to be going the way of Final Fantasy as opposed to Dragon Age.
I think you missed the point, This is the kind of RPG that needs choices. I understand the workload issue like others have brought up but its like playing Mass Effect but you lack choices. Either I'm stupid and don't understand the devs vision or these people are just incompetent

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
While I don't hate Takahiro by any means since he's barely even a thing in the game
My hate for the drunk fox was abit overplayed cuz I grew up with AVGN and Nostalgia Critic so rants are hilarious to me, honestly he just an annoyance whenever I visit the Den of Foxes and his scenes randomly pop-up like...fuck off Tobs if I wanted to interact with the guy I would GO talk with the NPC personally, ok? (Also if y'all wondering why I go to the Den more than once calm down folks, I'm only going there to check for rare items from our resident adorable shortstack Kohaku, also best place to buy Winterstem & Purple Eggs AFAIK.)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
RPGs are supposed to be about role-playing a specific character. If you're playing as a preexisting character, like in Final Fantasy games, then it's normal that you don't have as many options, because that character already has a set personality, goal, etc. If you get to create your own character, on the other hand, I think it's reasonable to expect a lot more options from the game regarding how to act, in order to reflect that level of control which was bestowed to the player in allowing them to choose their own personality, goals, etc.

COC in Lilith's Throne would be amazing to the point the mod would kill the actual game XD
My biggest problem with Lilith's Throne is that, since every sex scene has every option basically, it makes every sex scene feel the same. Also, the randomly generated characters don't hold up to CoC2's encounters, IMO, and I feel like the art in CoC2 adds a lot.
My pet peeve is that pregnancy in Lilith's Throne goes by way too fast.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Yeah aside from combat drops or random loot, Kohaku is the only reliable source. Although you could use Shor to just make eggs for you
I usually give her the mercy of death, an abandoned cutie like her deserves better then just rotting in a crumbling tower with a skeleton upstairs for the rest of time.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
RPGs are supposed to be about role-playing a specific character. If you're playing as a preexisting character, like in Final Fantasy games, then it's normal that you don't have as many options, because that character already has a set personality, goal, etc. If you get to create your own character, on the other hand, I think it's reasonable to expect a lot more options from the game regarding how to act, in order to reflect that level of control which was bestowed to the player in allowing them to choose their own personality, goals, etc.
Eh, I don't know that that really tracks either. Any MMORPG that you can create a character has basically no choice in how to behave. Most Dark Souls type games, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon Quest IX, any Diablo type game with character creation, etc. are RPGs that have character creation with little to no control over the actions of your character.

Skyrim is a major example too, there's...maybe two or three choices in the course of the game, that aren't just "do quest" or "don't do quest".

I get that that may be what you think of as an RPG, but I don't think it's held true since like the 90s in video games.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah aside from combat drops or random loot, Kohaku is the only reliable source. Although you could use Shor to just make eggs for you
Still gotta farm Ovielixirs and wait a few days for that with Shar tho, much rather buy them in BULK whenever Kohaku has them in store and just be done with it lol.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Eh, I don't know that that really tracks either. Any MMORPG that you can create a character has basically no choice in how to behave. Most Dark Souls type games, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon Quest IX, any Diablo type game with character creation, etc. are RPGs that have character creation with little to no control over the actions of your character.

Skyrim is a major example too, there's...maybe two or three choices in the course of the game, that aren't just "do quest" or "don't do quest".

I get that that may be what you think of as an RPG, but I don't think it's held true since like the 90s in video games.
I guess it depends what you'd call an RPG in the first place. I find that a lot of people use that term whenever there's a levelling system, I guess because that kind of system originated in RPGs, but IMO that doesn't make a game an RPG. For instance, Dark Souls to me is an action-adventure game—the game is built around combat and delivering a specific experience. Your interactions with NPCs aren't particularly meaningful—they almost feel more like the "environmental storytelling" in open-world games: something you stumble upon and take in, but don't necessarily interact with. There is a story to the game, but it's chopped up into bits of lore; it's clearly used more to enhance the atmosphere of the game than to tell a narrative, whereas telling a narrative is basically the primary focus of games like Final Fantasy and other JRPGs.

Also, Skyrim IMO just isn't a very good game LMAO. I've heard (modern) Bethesda games described as their own genre, and honestly I agree with that: the core game-play in all of them is basically a spin on the same model of "Wander around the open world, encounter dungeon/camp, clear dungeon/camp of enemies, get loot, move on." The writing is bad (in Skryim especially), and essentially all they do is put a superficial veneer of RPG mechanics on top of their action-exploration-resource acquiring game, basically out of a sense of obligation to fans of older games like Morrowind (which I haven't played, but from what I know seems to be a true RPG).

IDK, it's weird, 'cause I feel like I'm pulling a "no true Scotsman" by saying that "those aren't real RPGs", but I do think the term is a bit misapplied. Regardless, if we just look at the focus of a game like Dark Souls, which is all about the combat, compared to CoC2, which is all about character interactions, I think it's reasonable to want/expect more options tied to role-playing in the latter than the former.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Most writing content goes to female named NPCs, they definitely get way more content than the named male/futa counterparts. Most combat content however goes to dicks though. And thats where the disconnect comes from in perceptions.

Combat related content(This is combat only, if the char becomes interactable and has diff content outside its not here, or if the char's combat leads to sex scenes that are not that char's gender. E.G. Alissa's only content is a futa scene on loss despite alissa being female.) List wasn't easy to make, wiki is very barebones in some areas(Like bad ends) and I've seen way more detailed wikis for less successful games.

Glacier
male - Avenai Rider, Jotun, Lureling, Liulfr - 4
futa - Siorc, Spectral Smith - 2
Female - Selkies, Jotun, Chimera - 3

Underground/Khor Minos area
male - Batfolk, imps, mino ghosts, mino miners, hobgob, kobolds - 6
futa - Blood Knight - 1
female - Batfolk, kobolds - 2

Harvest Valley
male - Centaur pack, Crazy Horse, Behemoth, demon cult, Lupines, Slimes - 6
futa - Gnolls, Gnoll princess, demon cult, Eubicha, Hashat, Whisper, Slimes - 7
female - Cult evangelist, demon cult, Eubicha, Genova, Lupines, Lusina, Mare Shaman, River Cult, Slimes - 9

Forest
Male - Ninian, prince nyze, wyld elf - 3
Futa - Effigies, Hornets, Eryka, Alraune, Azzy, Honey Golem, Jyrranaz, Queen Nyz, wyld elf - 9
Female - Hethia, wyld elf - 2

Winter City
Futa - Jaelyn + guards, Alissa, Synneva - 3
Female - Elthara - 1(2 maybe? I don't remember what atheldred's victory scene is)

Frostwood
Male - 2 Fox Den combat bad ends, generic kitsu, Imps - 4
Futa - generic kitsu, Drider, Meira - 3
Female - 1 Fox den combat bad end, generic kitsu, Goblin, Gytha, Hellhound, Kurako, paint demon - 7

Foothills
male - Argoth, Benny, Berwyn, mercs, Fenraus, Orc Thane, Vaush - 7
futa - Arona, Manticore - 2
female - Harpies, Byvernia, Grettel, Hretha, mercs, wyvern - 6

33 male
27 futa
30(31?) female

Which is actually pretty evenly spread between the three.

If you're focused solely on singular content, female NPCs get the most love by far. If you're focused on the gameplay elements, males have more scenes, followed by female, then futa. If you're opposed to enemy dicks, then there's a 2:1 ratio against you. There are a couple combat ones I left out because the scene is basically tentacles only(That one witch bad end for example) or corruption which makes it hard to classify. I also didn't go into always repeatables vs one time/several time fights. Certain fights are temporary only or only have bad end content. Hethia for example only has a single fight encounter. One other thing I didn't get to is ratio of victory/defeat either. Some scenes are female only upon victory(Mercs for example), but futa/male on defeat.
Alot of these i feel are real loose fits for futa, or just straight up incorrect.
Spectral smith? How does that count as futa? Did i miss something? She just freezes you if you lose, you can't really bang her, and she doesn't have a dick iirc.
Why doesn't the blood knight also count as female? If you beat her and you have a dick, she will be entirely female.
Large clit =/= dick, those gnolls are pure female, not futa.
Eubicha? Can she be a futa now? First i'm hearing of it.
Whisper? The mouse? That's a guy.
Calling the hornets futa is a huge reach. All the hornets are either male or female, but no futa hornets so far.
Ovipositors =/= dicks
You can bang Atheldred.
generic kitsu, i'm assuming you mean the geomancer? That's just a magicock, she's a pure fem in actuality.
Drider is in the same situation as the hornets, not futa.
All in all, the list of enemy female counters is longer than you say, and the list of futa enemy encounters is shorter.
Can't comment on the male encounters though.
CoC2 badly needs more generic futa encounters, there is little to none of them compared to males and females.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes