joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Alot of these i feel are real loose fits for futa, or just straight up incorrect.
Spectral smith? How does that count as futa? Did i miss something? She just freezes you if you lose, you can't really bang her, and she doesn't have a dick iirc.
Why doesn't the blood knight also count as female? If you beat her and you have a dick, she will be entirely female.
Large clit =/= dick, those gnolls are pure female, not futa.
Eubicha? Can she be a futa now? First i'm hearing of it.
Whisper? The mouse? That's a guy.
Calling the hornets futa is a huge reach. All the hornets are either male or female, but no futa hornets so far.
Ovipositors =/= dicks
You can bang Atheldred.
generic kitsu, i'm assuming you mean the geomancer? That's just a magicock, she's a pure fem in actuality.
Drider is in the same situation as the hornets, not futa.
All in all, the list of enemy female counters is longer than you say, and the list of futa enemy encounters is shorter.
Can't comment on the male encounters though.
CoC2 badly needs more generic futa encounters, there is little to none of them compared to males and females.
I said their scenes not the chars themselves. Was pretty specific in that precursor about that even mentioned Alissa's fight to make that clear.

Spectral Smith's scene is the bad end where demons unthaw you far into the future after the freezing and fuck you.(I actually might be misremembering and its just imps, which would put this in the male count)
True on blood knight, winning means she stays female(If you choose). Up the count one, still pretty much 2:1 cocks.
Gnolls look and quack like a duck for scene purposes.
Losing to Eubicha results in Tollus giving her a cock and you strapped underneath her.
Losing to Whisper results in a bad end where you are trapped in a crystal with Kas and have sex for eternity.
Hornets have what the game refers to as ovi-cocks, not ovipositors. Ovipositors are treated as bug cocks in this game.
Good to know on athel, thats 32 total then.
Drider situation is same as the hornets

Feel free to list the female encounters I missed, I couldn't think of any more, and the wiki isn't providing anything either. I intentionally left out several female/futa/male encounters because the only content involving them is TF/corruption where their genitals don't even come into play or is literally solely tentacles(Which would fall closer on the male side than female)

Nov 24, 2020
It is not "unfair" to expect more out the devs. If anything it is more then fair to expect more with what they are working with.

I understand that writing is hard and stressful for the team. I'm just trying to argue that its more then fair to expect more of them.
I am curious as to what would even be an appropriate amount of content put out by CoC2 Team. Like, the amount of updates per month and the amount of content they bring. How much hours should one get by paying 5$ a month? And what would even "a good update" should bring. Like, let's say an update includes an expansion for one of the characters that add about two-three hours of content into the game. Well, great... if you like that character, which many people might not.
And then let's actually add a choice to this character expansion that changes a lot in their content and... well, now this update is only about an hour and a half for you because unless you are savescumming to get different content you ain't getting all of the new features.

Like, I am not denying CoC2 has a lot of room for improvement. I don't get why unlikable by many players character gets an update that doesn't even change them and their flaws or utilize them for some specific fetish. I don't like how some of the writers do stuff. I don't like some of the core features of the game that are impossible to solve this late into development.
But at the same time - I feel like CoC2 will send bad vibes no matter what it does. Choices cut down the amount of content for many player as now it's split between routes. New Sex scenes for some characters? Well, many players won't care for them cause they don't like those characters. I heavily dislike pregnancy which makes me completely unexcited for Mayternity for example and that an entire month worth of content that I'd rather actively avoid. Can CoC2 team even do stuff without causing groups of players to be angry? Without working themselves to death by making 10 hours of different content every few weeks?

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Gnolls look and quack like a duck for scene purposes.
Hornets have what the game refers to as ovi-cocks, not ovipositors. Ovipositors are treated as bug cocks in this game.
Drider situation is same as the hornets
Fair enough to everything else, my bad. I should've read your post more carefully.
But i still take issue with these.
An asshole doesn't qualify as a pussy just because you call it "boy pussy" or something like that.
Just because they have an appendage to penetrate you with doesn't mean they count as futa. That's like saying any male you can fuck in the ass is a futa now.
They are only called ovi-cocks in sex scenes for smuts sake. In the codex they are refered to as ovipositors.
Just because something can get penetrated and penetrate you, doesn't mean its futa. A guy doesn't become a futa just because you can fuck his dickhole, get me? You can also fuck an ovipositor with your dick, so i don't buy that it's just there to be a stand in dick.

On the subject of the PC getting dicked in bad ends/defeat scenes so often, sadly it seems that the writers are of the opnion that penetrating=dominant and getting penetrated=submissive, so yeah there is a bit of an imbalance there.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Dude, imagine the guy coming back home to find his wife, daughter, and genderbent-son sucking off their new husband. So fucked up.

Bring it :BootyTime:
kermit-wat.gif

Degeneracy levels are already going through the roof. And the goal is to go even further beyond. I love it.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I don't personally think they're producing a "little content" per month is the issue here.

Just in May they put out:

3 bath NPCs (Yonzan and Noire and Klemaia)
Expansion for Livrea
Scenes for Arona+orcs, Infrith, and Marefolk Shaman
Large new expansion for Aileh, complete with kid

That's not counting the last patch which was technically part of Mayternity and came out June 2nd.

That's upwards of two hours of stuff, if you're actually doing and reading all the content. Aileh alone I know took me upwards of 30 minutes to go through. I can't think of many games here that put out even a half hour a month. Summertime Saga, one of the biggest games on here, probably puts out that amount of playtime every 4 or 5 months.

From everything I've played COC2 is easily one of the most productive games on this website in sheer quantity, if not the most.

Major? Dunno.

Apparently, Savin just made Wsan write an Evelyn scene, so that should be soon. After that Wsan is going into a big project that isn't Brint's family, sooo...I'm guessing either the arena or the slums? Just a guess though.

Savin isn't done writing Ryns quest, so thats far out still.

Berwyn's quest, actually is the really big thing I've seen that should be soon. It started being coded like a month ago, SO I would think theoretically it should be this month, and has major changes for the doggie.
No I wasn't being fair during mayternity but it was fairly barren leading up to that and since you aren't a fan of pregnancy content you are handling the lack of content for yourself well. As for them being the most productive I will agree to disagree on that point they aren't the worst for sure however for their money they could be better. Unyielding creator always meets their deadlines and they don't even make 1/50th of what Savin's team makes if you take all forms of monetization into account. I will admit if they made far less I wouldn't be making this an issue.

Sounds good I like variance with my kinks/fetishes so I am down for my Evelyn content. I know people are bummed about the lack of Brinhaus content but I am curious about the arena so I can wait. Unshackled Ryn I have waited years for so I can only hope it was worth the wait. I am a bit skeptical regarding surrogacy though I will see how it plays out.

Nice looking forward to the conclusion of Berwyn's quest I am curious what conclusions can be reached at the end of it. Either way thanks for the updates much appreciated.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
All I want is either my Kinu incest content or the ability to bitch slap her into oblivion and bring her back down to reality as well as the ability to make Elthara my priestess, move her to my wayfort and have her function as my wayfort's chapel priestess and advisor but no, those things are never happening >_>

Sep 21, 2019
I am curious as to what would even be an appropriate amount of content put out by CoC2 Team. Like, the amount of updates per month and the amount of content they bring. How much hours should one get by paying 5$ a month? And what would even "a good update" should bring. Like, let's say an update includes an expansion for one of the characters that add about two-three hours of content into the game. Well, great... if you like that character, which many people might not.
And then let's actually add a choice to this character expansion that changes a lot in their content and... well, now this update is only about an hour and a half for you because unless you are savescumming to get different content you ain't getting all of the new features.

Like, I am not denying CoC2 has a lot of room for improvement. I don't get why unlikable by many players character gets an update that doesn't even change them and their flaws or utilize them for some specific fetish. I don't like how some of the writers do stuff. I don't like some of the core features of the game that are impossible to solve this late into development.
But at the same time - I feel like CoC2 will send bad vibes no matter what it does. Choices cut down the amount of content for many player as now it's split between routes. New Sex scenes for some characters? Well, many players won't care for them cause they don't like those characters. I heavily dislike pregnancy which makes me completely unexcited for Mayternity for example and that an entire month worth of content that I'd rather actively avoid. Can CoC2 team even do stuff without causing groups of players to be angry? Without working themselves to death by making 10 hours of different content every few weeks?
I've been thinking about it and honestly it doesn't really matter
No amount of complaining or being upset is really gonna change the game. So I've decided to just watch the game and expect nothing from it. The devs cannot please everyone or make the prefect game because that's impossible. For example I don't like Futa content yet pregnancy is my main fetish. Everyone has different tastes which makes people react to content in different ways. Some people will be satisfied yet some will always be disappointed. So for now just on the ride to see how it ends.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Next quest be like:

Give the cursed armor to Brint / Brienne's dad and genderbend him too.
... I mean, I would not say noo. Whole family oyakodon sounds fun.
But I would also be kind of disappointed in myself for saying yes for that would be just be kicking male lovers down.
"Oy, we just introduced Brints dad that you get to shag."
"YE--"
"You can turn him into a girl!"
"..."
"..."
"Can we fuck his male form?"
"Only if someone writes it."
I would probably have mixed emotions on the whole thing.
Still, we probably aint meting him unless it turns out that the Mino King is Briennes dad or something.

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I've been thinking about it and honestly it doesn't really matter
No amount of complaining or being upset is really gonna change the game. So I've decided to just watch the game and expect nothing from it. The devs cannot please everyone or make the prefect game because that's impossible. For example I don't like Futa content yet pregnancy is my main fetish. Everyone has different tastes which makes people react to content in different ways. Some people will be satisfied yet some will always be disappointed. So for now just on the ride to see how it ends.
Well from experience and knowing a crap ton of hobbyist writers who enjoyed writing in their free time, I'd give a estimate of...

1$=1K(one thousand words) of decent/ok content
or
2$=1K of content of good content

Most competent writers can write one thousand worth of words in about an hour for something average or about two for something more refined. Of course that isn't everyone obviously, it's just what I've noticed as a writer & DM.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes