joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Just because they have an appendage to penetrate you with doesn't mean they count as futa. That's like saying any male you can fuck in the ass is a futa now.
If they were normal ovi's I'd probably agree with you, but the game treats them functionally like a cock instead. As in they are used for sex, they derive pleasure from it, and cum and ejaculate from it. Not simply laying eggs as an ovipositor does.

On the subject of the PC getting dicked in bad ends/defeat scenes so often, sadly it seems that the writers are of the opnion that penetrating=dominant and getting penetrated=submissive, so yeah there is a bit of an imbalance there.
Definitely agree there. I'm not opposed to futa, but it feels like they all fall into the same trap of futa character only wants to use dick. They have multiple things to work with there, and most of their scenes are simply written as if it was just a guy instead. Come on, be a little more creative. They have double the ways to get off, let them.

Though I think their bigger focus should be on adding more content for male/futa npcs, because like I mentioned earlier, they have so little compared to the female ones. Combat is surprisingly close between the three. I mainly made the list to showcase why people feel like there are more futas than there actually are. Its mainly because you run into combat scenes a lot, and in combat the scenes with dicks outweigh the ones without.

Reactions: zwagon and Bloep

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I've seen 1000 words a day tossed as an averagefor professional writers.

I may not be a pro but seriously? A entire day just for 1,000 words? 0_o

I suppose so if you were writing something super in depth or graphical but that's not usually the case for a entire piece of content. That said, I don't have a super ton of experience writing erotic content but even so, that's crazy lol
I think it really just depends on the individual honestly. I'm still blown away that I knew someone back in the day who could write like 10K worth of semi good content in a few hours where it took me 3+ hours to write like 2.5K worth of decent content. It is important to work at your own pace without burning yourself out. Nothing worse than trying to work and your just too tired or/and uninspired cause of burnout. Trying to get things done before a deadline, especially If it something that doesn't interest you, can be a royal pain in the ass.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I may not be a pro but seriously? A entire day just for 1,000 words? 0_o

I suppose so if you were writing something super in depth or graphical but that's not usually the case for a entire piece of content. That said, I don't have a super ton of experience writing erotic content but even so, that's crazy lol
I think it really just depends on the individual honestly. I'm still blown away that I knew someone back in the day who could write like 10K worth of semi good content in a few hours where it took me 3+ hours to write like 2.5K worth of decent content. It is important to work at your own pace without burning yourself out. Nothing worse than trying to work and your just too tired or/and uninspired cause of burnout. Trying to get things done before a deadline, especially If it something that doesn't interest you, can be a royal pain in the ass.
Idk if you looked at the link, but it had a lot of actually famous and semi-famous authors and 1000 words seems to be fairly standard. Some were below that.

I think the difference is in the content too.

I could plop out 1000 words on a single subject right now if you asked me to, no problem, maybe in two hours.

But, just for context, Berwyn quest apparently comes in at above 70k words?
The first Harry Potter book was about 75k.

1000 words, every day, on the same subject for 70ish days? I'd tap out on Day Three. Keeping that going, at any kind of quality standard, for several months back to back is a huge ask. I doubt JK Rowling wrote each Harry Potter book in two months either.

Sustained creative writing is very different than single commissions or short stories.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I can barely manage 1000 words in three hours. So whoever can do more than 2000 words a day, my hats off to them.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
If they were normal ovi's I'd probably agree with you, but the game treats them functionally like a cock instead. As in they are used for sex, they derive pleasure from it, and cum and ejaculate from it. Not simply laying eggs as an ovipositor does.
I understand your reasoning, it makes perfect sense, but i still personally disagree. To me, and i think this is also the reason i took issue with your post in the first place, as this stems from some personal frustrations i've had with coc and tits, when i think of futas, i think of a chick with a dick, plain and simple. Not weird tentacle shit, not enlarged clits, not ovi-cocks, just a plain dick and a pussy goddamnit. And of those futas, there are next to none in the form of generic combat encounters. There's Arona, but she's also a companion. There's the Siorcanna, the tanuki, the manticore and Hashat also. But....... That's kinda it. And even then, 2 of those 4 i mentioned after Arona are also npc's where combat is not mandatory. And then there's the band of elves and cultists, but you might not even get the option to bang the futa depending on if you win or lose.
CoC 1 and TiTS also have the same weird imbalance where there would be a okay amount of futa npcs, but just barely any futa enemies in the wild.
TiTS especially also has this issue where a lot of their generic futa enemies are done in a weird psuedo way, like the nyreans and zaika.
Like god fucking damn, why can't i get some regular futas to fight.

Definitely agree there. I'm not opposed to futa, but it feels like they all fall into the same trap of futa character only wants to use dick. They have multiple things to work with there, and most of their scenes are simply written as if it was just a guy instead. Come on, be a little more creative. They have double the ways to get off, let them.

Though I think their bigger focus should be on adding more content for male/futa npcs, because like I mentioned earlier, they have so little compared to the female ones. Combat is surprisingly close between the three. I mainly made the list to showcase why people feel like there are more futas than there actually are. Its mainly because you run into combat scenes a lot, and in combat the scenes with dicks outweigh the ones without.
Yeah, just look at this years mayternity. Dickgirl and one guy, the rest of the content went to fem npcs. Well, Arona get a little extra content too, i guess. Last years mayternity was also really light on dickwielding npcs.
It pains me that Wsan isn't gonna work on Evelyn until he's done with the minotaur city. We're also getting an Etheryn quest soon? Does anyone know what that will entail?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
The Ryn Quest is basically a continuation of her plotline, for from I read, generally what you'd expect.

Pursue Alyssa, some kind of dungeon, beat her ass, get Ryn's cage off, sexings with fully functional Ryn.

I hope we can tweak her dick size. It would be really funny to see Arona bring super salty about Ryn being bigger than her.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
The Ryn Quest is basically a continuation of her plotline, for from I read, generally what you'd expect.

Pursue Alyssa, some kind of dungeon, beat her ass, get Ryn's cage off, sexings with fully functional Ryn.

I hope we can tweak her dick size. It would be really funny to see Arona bring super salty about Ryn being bigger than her.
Will her preg content come with this, or will it be reserved for a later expansion?
I hope we can tweak it all the way down to zero. COPIUM
I remember there being some light drama on the fenoxo forums about this actually. Basically people got really pissy over others wanting to dedick her. But hey, atleast there is Elthara.
And Berwyn is actually getting dedicking content, so there's that too. Fingers crossed that we can give Berwyn big tiddies too.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I remember there being some light drama on the fenoxo forums about this actually. Basically people got really pissy over others wanting to dedick her.
The thing is, they kind of hinted at/suggested it by explicitly stating that Etheryn tried to remove her dick in order to get rid of the cage. IMO it's kind of a no-brainer that some people would hope for that possibility after it's been mentioned.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Will her preg content come with this, or will it be reserved for a later expansion?
Later, I think, since they want to do it right. Which is good since she is a companion and she should recieve a lot of care into making it feel special. Talks about having children, Interactions with PC and their pregnant state, interacting with their children, just sexy times in general. Since the last good PC pregnancy was Aronas, from 2020 and that one has plenty of caviats to it.

Reactions: Bloep

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'm pretty sure it was implied her preg stuff would be end-of-game or thereabouts. So I don't expect it anytime soon.

I remember there being some light drama on the fenoxo forums about this actually. Basically people got really pissy over others wanting to dedick her. But hey, atleast there is Elthara.
And Berwyn is actually getting dedicking content, so there's that too. Fingers crossed that we can give Berwyn big tiddies too.
Gender swapping is, imo, almost always a bad idea unless the character was built for it from the start.

Reactions: Bloep

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Can't agree more, and Berwyn definitely wasn't. Most of his current content revolves around his dick + his dominance over you
Well since Berwyn's original writer got booted and it's a new person writing the character, i'm guessing Berwyn's gonna be drastically changed.
What exactly happened?
Nothing major, just people asking for vag Etheryn and then people going "reeeee Etheryn having a dick and no vagina is INTRINSIC to her character!" Etheryn in her dialogs states that she doesn't want a vag, so there's also that.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I am going to derail this conversation and just ask: Anybody else really want more characters that are more vanilla/softer? I'm probably in the minority here but my favorite characters aren't really the ones super focused on a specific fetish or anything, just ones that feel nice to be around. Helia, Marble, Arian, and Urta from CoC 1, Paige and Beatrice from TiTs, and Ryn, Azyrran, Atani, Atugia, and Evergreen from CoC2 are mainly what come to mind when I think of this stuff. Brienne's a weird case where her non-sexual content is perfect for what I'm describing but her sex content is pretty dom oriented.

I just really like characters that aren't so over the top or focus on dom/sub overtones. Just a nice and fun time with a girl I like without having to worry about playing the part of a dom or a sub. In a world that's filled to the brim with rough and raunchy sex, it makes me appreciate the softer/more vanilla characters a whole lot more. Sort of like a breath of fresh air from the usual fucking somebody/getting fucked into the dirt. Anybody else feel like that?

I guess I just like having soft vanilla sex with characters I like and like me back. Maybe I'm just too vanilla for these games. :HideThePain:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Idk if you looked at the link, but it had a lot of actually famous and semi-famous authors and 1000 words seems to be fairly standard. Some were below that.

I think the difference is in the content too.

I could plop out 1000 words on a single subject right now if you asked me to, no problem, maybe in two hours.

But, just for context, Berwyn quest apparently comes in at above 70k words?
The first Harry Potter book was about 75k.

1000 words, every day, on the same subject for 70ish days? I'd tap out on Day Three. Keeping that going, at any kind of quality standard, for several months back to back is a huge ask. I doubt JK Rowling wrote each Harry Potter book in two months either.

Sustained creative writing is very different than single commissions or short stories.
I did, It was interesting to see. I've never thought about it much since I've always knew people who were way better at writing than me and they could always do it in shorter time lol

When I used to do RP on sites back in the day, I use to pump out 1K posts at the min with the last one I was on, I think did like four posts a day but since it was "grinding", there were decent only posts, nothing to write home about lol

I haven't read the Harry Potters novels in years but to be frank, from what I can remember, especially the first one, Rowling writing wasn't exactly mind blowing by any means. It was more basic and she didn't describe alot things in detail. They are books for juveniles obviously so I don't expect anything like Tobs likes to write XD LOL Just saying lol

Writing a book a full time gig, you can't really do it while working a full time job at the same time. I tried once, I burned out a few days afterwards and never went back to it. When it's your bread and butter though, where it's your source of income, that's no longer a issue.

I can barely manage 1000 words in three hours. So whoever can do more than 2000 words a day, my hats off to them.
Depends on alot of factors such as your writing style, experience, patience, level of motivation and inspiration etc
If I got the patience, motivation and inspiration, which I rarely ever do, than I could write 1K worth of decent content in a hour or hour and half. Twice or three times for something people would actually enjoy reading lol
Most I've ever written in a single sitting was about 10K but as anyone would expect, that took about all day XD

I am going to derail this conversation and just ask: Anybody else really want more characters that are more vanilla/softer? I'm probably in the minority here but my favorite characters aren't really the ones super focused on a specific fetish or anything, just ones that feel nice to be around. Helia, Marble, Arian, and Urta from CoC 1, Paige and Beatrice from TiTs, and Ryn, Azyrran, Atani, Atugia, and Evergreen from CoC2 are mainly what come to mind when I think of this stuff. Brienne's a weird case where her non-sexual content is perfect for what I'm describing but her sex content is pretty dom oriented.

I just really like characters that aren't so over the top or focus on dom/sub overtones. Just a nice and fun time with a girl I like without having to worry about playing the part of a dom or a sub. In a world that's filled to the brim with rough and raunchy sex, it makes me appreciate the softer/more vanilla characters a whole lot more. Sort of like a breath of fresh air from the usual fucking somebody/getting fucked into the dirt. Anybody else feel like that?

I guess I just like having soft vanilla sex with characters I like and like me back. Maybe I'm just too vanilla for these games. :HideThePain:
I def feel you on that but how this game is, I kinda doubt it will happen.......I do want a COC I Luna though as a maid cause she was amusing lol

Last edited:

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020

It's not just you. My biggest turn on is love and romance.
I liked Vitra in that regard, but sadly she has little content.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
The thing is, they kind of hinted at/suggested it by explicitly stating that Etheryn tried to remove her dick in order to get rid of the cage. IMO it's kind of a no-brainer that some people would hope for that possibility after it's been mentioned.
More than that, the character flat out states they want to be a real woman. Not including it is pure Savin lazy ass BS. Also trolling the player as far as I'm concerned.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes