Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
You know what? I think I'll just do the fight option every time I unlock the kitsune village for the first time.
At least the dialogue there is something I'll enjoy. :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There really is some joy in kicking in those snobby assholes front door and then forcing them to the bargaining table after you kick the shit out of anyone who could remotely fight back. Its just a shame you can't continually rub it in their faces but I am sure TOBs would sob if you could make fun of his super special awesome characters who even ganging on up the PC one after the other, couldn't beat down one party.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There really is some joy in kicking in those snobby assholes front door and then forcing them to the bargaining table after you kick the shit out of anyone who could remotely fight back. Its just a shame you can't continually rub it in their faces but I am sure TOBs would sob if you could make fun of his super special awesome characters who even ganging on up the PC one after the other, couldn't beat down one party.
Oh I don't really care anymore if that's all I'll ever get, I'll take something over nothing in this piece o' shit.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
*Smug Brienne look*

I still haven't tried Brienne content but most if not all the players seems to love it.
And when was the last time Brint got anything? He's not even involved with the family subplot on his end.

Genderswapping is just a lot of work to make a character appeal to the opposite fanbase of the original for basically no net gain.

It then either stifles future development of the character as a whole (this is what's going to happen to Berwyn I'm pretty positive, don't expect any more large chunks of content for him/her ever again after this one) or one side gets neglected in favor of the other (Brint/Brienne).

It's a waste of time. Not to mention all the examples of it in this game are/will be male to female, giving the fanbase that already has by far the most content even more and taking it away from the side that already is lacking.

And I'm not even a fan of male content, but I can recognize the inherent unfairness when I see it.

Just make a new character. Unless the character really leans into the fetish of being the opposite gender (and in all of these games basically none of them have) it would accomplish exactly the same thing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
And when was the last time Brint got anything? He's not even involved with the family subplot on his end.

Genderswapping is just a lot of work to make a character appeal to the opposite fanbase of the original for basically no net gain.

It then either stifles future development of the character as a whole (this is what's going to happen to Berwyn I'm pretty positive, don't expect any more large chunks of content for him/her ever again after this one) or one side gets neglected in favor of the other (Brint/Brienne).

It's a waste of time. Not to mention all the examples of it in this game are/will be male to female, giving the fanbase that already has by far the most content even more and taking it away from the side that already is lacking.

And I'm not even a fan of male content, but I can recognize the inherent unfairness when I see it.
Yeah I want more content for the sigma male Brint too...
I guess the fans are way more into the genderbent one so they're probably focusing more on that, sadly.

I don't know about the rest of the players here but genderbending characters feels a bit off to me.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

Just make a new character. Unless the character really leans into the fetish of being the opposite gender (and in all of these games basically none of them have) it would accomplish exactly the same thing.
To be honest, there is SOME aspect of fetish there. It is kinda hot to un-man a dude by turning him into a true woman against his will and then impregnate her.

Also, if they made a brand new character (for example, his sister) then you would have the exact same issue. Any content made for his sister would seem to be stealing away dev attention from him.

Of course the entire "wide variety of fetishes" thing fell by the wayside long ago as this game hyper focused on dominant futas dominating the MC

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
To be honest, there is SOME aspect of fetish there. It is kinda hot to un-man a dude by turning him into a true woman against his will and then impregnate her.
Yeah I get that...but that doesn't really happen here. All the genderswaps across all these games adjust extremely quickly and are basically instantly good to go with their new equipment. The fetishization of the struggle to adjust and being taken advantage of barely exists, if at all.

Also, if they made a brand new character (for example, his sister) then you would have the exact same issue. Any content made for his sister would seem to be stealing away dev attention from him.
A new character that's not a companion would take way less dev time. Briennes family is less work than Brienne.
And a new character can garner their own fanbase without the baggage of being excised from an existing one.

Plus, think about it from the dev perspective. Every time, say, B wants to create content for Berwyn in the future, he's immediately faced with the idea of having to create that content for male, female, and futa Berwyn. How do you think that affects how often he decides to do that?

Separate characters don't have the baggage or expectations of having equal or matching content.

Of course the entire "wide variety of fetishes" thing fell by the wayside long ago as this game hyper focused on dominant futas dominating the MC
Do we need to run the numbers again?

Last edited:
Reactions: Shorsey

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Man, there is literally no point to this character now.

Also the writers of this game continue to prove why they couldn't survive in an actual work environment
Damn. This guy would rather his self-insert bunny be a bloated self-insert bunny corpse on the side of the road than rearrange his genitalia, because people would actually enjoy that kinda content. You gotta respect the shithousery, and also wonder how this guy got the job.
forget what i said about bad ends...
Screenshot_3.png
*Good end

Jun 24, 2020
I'd recommend never framing a decision of yours as punishment to all for the actions of a select group, Even if it is completely true just lie say it would have been too much work or you have writers block; Although being viewed as patronizing may not bother oneself it invites every troll to come poke your exposed nerve since they know you'll punish your audience for it.

Not quite as bad as the sister example of this problem which is "I will do X when everyone stops bothering me about X." but still bad, And can lead people who understand this to view you as their preferred fill in of [Sad] [Youth].

[Remember most troll types don't actually use or like whatever your forum or discord is based around and just wish to create chaos.]

Still though I have to give credit I would have copped out in an instant and made my given companion character a remarkably good actor and shapeshifter Goobold [Fully loyal to MC] that switches it's gender and form based on the scene called upon, And I'd probably add some shapeshifter sex scenes so the player could get scenes with characters that are unavailable like Garth and his wife, A scene where you can bang yourself and even have some really fun mix-up threesome's with it... That way anyone can just write RP and genderbent scenes without over complicating their own characters... The sex menu might become a nightmare to navigate after a while though if people write for them too much.

Maybe Even allow the MC to allow use of the character to companions so you can get some funny scenes, Like walking in on a sub Ryn trying really hard to act like a dom on the goobold shapeshifted as the MC.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Still though I have to give credit I would have copped out in an instant and made my given companion character a remarkably good actor and shapeshifter Goobold [Fully loyal to MC] that switches it's gender and form based on the scene called upon, And I'd probably add some shapeshifter sex scenes so the player could get scenes with characters that are unavailable like Garth and his wife, A scene where you can bang yourself and even have some really fun mix-up threesome's with it... That way anyone can just write RP and genderbent scenes without over complicating their own characters... The sex menu might become a nightmare to navigate after a while though if people write for them too much.
B is doing pretty much this.

Character is a genie and can turn into anyone/anything, so anyone else can wrote whatever scenes they want for them.

Ohm.

Reactions: Innocuous_Kobold

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

Brint is literally the male character with the most content in the game despite sharing the spotlight with the far more popular Brienne, and of course also despite being the only one who can get genderswapped. If anything, to me that's proof that no one in the team has made it their priority to write male characters or m/m content, so i truly doubt making new charactars rather than genderswapping them would change that.

I mean, i guess if Quint or Garret were give the treatment then hope for their male selves to get anything would get dimmer, but how long has it been since they got anything, again?

Weird theory time, but would be funny if Brint had gotten some of the content he has partly because of a need to measure up to Brienne, and thus if genderswapping could turn out to have a net positive effect even on the male counterparts of those otherwise forgotten characters.

Jun 24, 2020
B is doing pretty much this.

Character is a genie and can turn into anyone/anything, so anyone else can wrote whatever scenes they want for them.

Ohm.
Oh cool! Genie wouldn't be my first pick since they tend to be almighty powerful cosmic creatures and seem like they'd be better served as a weapon variant of the Gray Goo Armor for a high end quest instead of a companion you'll likely find very near to Hawkthrone, But if it means we get a genie I'm cool with it... Frankly I'm surprised a shifter character wasn't made sooner it seems so obvious for a fetish game. Their not already in the game are they? Have I completely missed them somehow?

I uhh... Ohm? Like Ohm's Law? Omega? I think there was a youtuber called Ohm wrecker? One handed mastery? I feel like I'm missing a critical part of your message Skandra!

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Did anyone encountered any errors or issues with the save editor? All I've ever done was edit my character to make him a femboy right off the bat and nothing else, but yet I get popups saying my file is corrupted but I've never encountered any issues. Not yet at least.

Jun 24, 2020
Did anyone encountered any errors or issues with the save editor? All I've ever done was edit my character to make him a femboy right off the bat and nothing else, but yet I get popups saying my file is corrupted but I've never encountered any issues. Not yet at least.
You can safely ignore that popup in nearly 100% of cases, You didn't even change any flags that could ACTUALLY cause a lot of damage. You'll know if you went too far when the game straight up won't load your save because you did something like giving yourself 50 material items to skip a grind on a new character later on.

The game is pretty much realizing it's save has been changed and if you have Silly mode on it'll call you a pumpkin eater instead of the usual warning.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Yeah I get that...but that doesn't really happen here. All the genderswaps across all these games adjust extremely quickly and are basically instantly good to go with their new equipment. The fetishization of the struggle to adjust and being taken advantage of barely exists, if at all.

A new character that's not a companion would take way less dev time. Briennes family is less work than Brienne.
And a new character can garner their own fanbase without the baggage of being excised from an existing one.

Plus, think about it from the dev perspective. Every time, say, B wants to create content for Berwyn in the future, he's immediately faced with the idea of having to create that content for male, female, and futa Berwyn. How do you think that affects how often he decides to do that?

Separate characters don't have the baggage or expectations of having equal or matching content.

Do we need to run the numbers again?
-Oh dear your first comment reminds me of all the fights on 4chan d/ boards with tg threads about how the kink should be done. If we go by doujin majority it should be immediate mind break through the magic of penis that turns any man turned woman into a cock hungry slut within the space of either a day or a few hours of sex.

-I get where you are coming from about the ease of new characters and I am conflicted on this because I think there are pros and cons to both when it comes to picking new characters over transformed characters.
Pros:
1. New characters are more flexible and don't have an established lore can even have a new race that appeals to certain crowds.
2. More characters helps to flesh out the cities and towns to make them actually feel alive.
3. Makes the devs lives easier and more likely to balance the content better (in theory :LUL:)
4. Can make them kink centric or even gender locked if there are plenty of new characters. I know a few in this thread crave more M/M content.

Cons:
1. Elimination of kinks. This could destroy the fundamental appeal of the game to some.
2. Bloated game full of characters without depth or development.
3.Could increase costs and time for the art development side, as slight alterations to character avatar is cheaper and less time consuming than having a new one created.
4. Lose the opportunity to have a well fleshed out character or party member made into something more appealing to the player. With Brienne some may think Brint is a great character with interesting lore that has been with me near the start. However I don't really want to travel around with a giant buff dude and would rather have female companions only. Or think the concept of having someone as your best bro would make best waifu if they were female. Sometimes it takes a man to be best girl.:WeSmart:
5. Lose the chance to give a hated character/asshole a taste of their own medicine. (I am looking at you Kelt).

Thats how I see it. Also Daken could be right an unpopular male character may be seen in a new light and taken more interest in if they were a popular waifu. So Brint could have ended up with more content due to Brienne's popularity I don't think that is a stretch to say. Hell if Berwyn and Quin can get more M/M content made at the cost of a route that makes them female you won't hear me complaining.

Also Skandranon do you know how many characters who specific F/F scenes like Tribadism? Also am I wrong to say there are no female characters that are F/F only?

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
Yeah as someone who likes Brint and was really hyped for Khor'minos it's a bit frustrating how Brienne essentially became the default & Brint is now the genderbent version as far as everyone is concerned. I'm very aware there's a bigger demand for her & I'm happy for people who enjoy her content thought. And now Berwyn is heading that path. Something about restoring his masculine appearence would be interesting, not to meathead levels but more wiry and sharp, kinda like Cait can be made to be bustier and curvier. But Berwynne it is.

I could say it was only fair some of the female characters got a genderswapped version but I'm just not into the concept of it at all. Just seem like a perfectly avoidable potential headache for the writers.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Brint is literally the male character with the most content in the game despite sharing the spotlight with the far more popular Brienne, and of course also despite being the only one who can get genderswapped. If anything, to me that's proof that no one in the team has made it their priority to write male characters or m/m content, so i truly doubt making new charactars rather than genderswapping them would change that.
Mmm, it probably depends on how much of his content came pre-Brienne vs post Brienne. Could probably check patch notes to see. That being said, Brint/Brienne probably isn't the best example - Wsan is probably one of the most consistent/prolific people on the team, and probably will even them out in the end. But I still think its hard to deny that Brienne has definitely seemed to be the favorite, writer wise, since her creation.

I uhh... Ohm? Like Ohm's Law? Omega? I think there was a youtuber called Ohm wrecker? One handed mastery? I feel like I'm missing a critical part of your message Skandra!
Genie's name is Ohm.

-Oh dear your first comment reminds me of all the fights on 4chan d/ boards with tg threads about how the kink should be done. If we go by doujin majority it should be immediate mind break through the magic of penis that turns any man turned woman into a cock hungry slut within the space of either a day or a few hours of sex.
Doujin are a few pages long, comparatively they have a bit less room for the process. I'm not saying how the kink should be explored...just that it should be. After Brienne is transformed, how often is Brint ever mentioned again? In basically a single talk specifically about the issue? The effective difference between Brienne being a transformation of Brint and being a completely separate character are basically nil.

Also Skandranon do you know how many characters who specific F/F scenes like Tribadism? Also am I wrong to say there are no female characters that are F/F only?
There aren't many gender locks in this game, period. Not none, of course, but its pretty much all locked behind having a dick.
There are a few tribadism scenes, but I couldn't name them off the top of my head. But Brint's sis's Dom route is F/F only, so there's that.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Mmm, it probably depends on how much of his content came pre-Brienne vs post Brienne. Could probably check patch notes to see. That being said, Brint/Brienne probably isn't the best example - Wsan is probably one of the most consistent/prolific people on the team, and probably will even them out in the end. But I still think its hard to deny that Brienne has definitely seemed to be the favorite, writer wise, since her creation.

Genie's name is Ohm.

Doujin are a few pages long, comparatively they have a bit less room for the process. I'm not saying how the kink should be explored...just that it should be. After Brienne is transformed, how often is Brint ever mentioned again? In basically a single talk specifically about the issue? The effective difference between Brienne being a transformation of Brint and being a completely separate character are basically nil.

There aren't many gender locks in this game, period. Not none, of course, but its pretty much all locked behind having a dick.
There are a few tribadism scenes, but I couldn't name them off the top of my head. But Brint's sis's Dom route is F/F only, so there's that.
I was joking regarding the doujin comment sorry about that text without tone or body language can make it seem I was serious. I personally completely agree with you. I like development with characters and prefer quality over quantity. Doujins are very restricted its mostly Western erotica that covers the subject more in depth with more seriousness to it rather than their best friend's dick turns them into a super slut in a couple of hours.

Off the top of my head I couldn't think of any other F/F only other fem dom Rina. Clearly not in high demand and they don't want to deal with head aches that come from patreons complaining why X character is only into X gender.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Is there any point going the Rivalry path with Kasyrra? Instead of the Romantic path?

I know the Romantic path has more content (access to the Dream Palace for example), but is there any content locked behind the Rivalry path? Or any content planned for the Rivalry path?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes