Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Don't mess with Brie, She is not only the most popular Character, she also is the only thing that makes this game worth playing :? Been Voted mvp pretty much of all npcs/companions. ^^
I actually...think Kass might be the most popular character. People really, really love Kass.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
Is the level cap 6?
I hit 75,000/75,000 xp and don't get the levelup option when sleeping.

Jun 24, 2020
damn, that sucks to hear
Yep! A little more detail on the situation since Raf-Raf didn't go too much into it.

The Dev's when adding the Khor'minos region didn't actually finish the player level's intended for it but were sitting on a bunch of content for it, So they decided to just release it anyway so players could at-least see the content! Only to end up wanting to do a full rebalance later massively delaying the new levels and now we're many updates in and having many new players wondering why Kobolds and hobgobs are so swole!

Their advice at the time if I recall correctly was just to lower the difficulty in the options until the new levels are finished.

Given how long it has been and that the level's are still not in the game, One could argue they made the right choice even if it's a very odd one.

Reactions: Pingy

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Yep! A little more detail on the situation since Raf-Raf didn't go too much into it.

The Dev's when adding the Khor'minos region didn't actually finish the player level's intended for it but were sitting on a bunch of content for it, So they decided to just release it anyway so players could at-least see the content! Only to end up wanting to do a full rebalance later massively delaying the new levels and now we're many updates in and having many new players wondering why Kobolds and hobgobs are so swole!

Their advice at the time if I recall correctly was just to lower the difficulty in the options until the new levels are finished.

Given how long it has been and that the level's are still not in the game, One could argue they made the right choice even if it's a very odd one.
Honestly combat in these types of games has always been a chore so I don't really care what they do in that department; Especially in this game where the strategy is to just autopilot mash all your abilities the second they're off cooldown and just attack whenever you can't use an ability. The only reason to deal with the combat is to just experience victory/loss scenes, at least for me. Very glad they didn't make people wait for actual content just to put in extra levels for the boring ass combat system.

I've also never really had a problem with KM difficulty aside from when I went in at the very beginning so there's also that. It's harder for sure but the rest of the game is piss easy so it's still pretty bearable. I think the only problem I had is the Earth Elemental being bullshit with it being able to 2/3-shot the entire cast but even then I think I only ever lost to it maybe 3 times.

Reactions: Innocuous_Kobold

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Isn't Arona 7.5 tho? Also main reason why I make my chars grow to 8ft tall (is there a way to grow taller btw?)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes