Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
fr tho why is everyone 7'+

like it's not even hot at that point, it just looks like someone with a growth problem

are the devs compensating for something?

lol hardcap PC height just below Brienne yeah that's kinda sus ngl
They are in so so many ways.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
This is why I save-editted Brienne's and Arona's heights to be more in a reasonable range. The height difference is absurd.

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
I simply ignore that bull, Brienne is at most 7'1 in my story and for real probably less as having tits shrunk her a bit.

Jun 24, 2020
I always just save edit my character heights and appearances at gen so I don't know what the min height is for a Champ but I usually make my champ's at either 4 or 3.5 feet tall since I like minion type characters, And I always wondered if Brint/Brienne had special content for people taller than them I was missing out on, So it's kind of funny to see how everyone's a shorty around Brienne/Brint by law of a hard cap.

The wiki is so out of date they literally have 'pages not up to date' as a search setting.
Funnily enough I actually went to wiki and looked up height in the appearance section to figure out min height only to get hit with a big fat TODO which was kind of funny.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Funnily enough I actually went to wiki and looked up height in the appearance section to figure out min height only to get hit with a big fat TODO which was kind of funny.
Short Stack Stew, which is the shrinkage counterpart to Titan's Tangy Tea, is described as lowering height to a minimum of 4', so that's probably the absolute minimum for the PC.

Reactions: Innocuous_Kobold
Jan 18, 2018

Steam beta key: c5m2S7PcEZSLfbwjYUzm

0.5.4 Patch Notes:
  • Several new sex scenes are available for your lush and sweet maids at the Wayfort (courtesy of Skow)
  • There are a pair of new marefolk stylists in the encampment which serve much the same function as the Hawkethorne pair, but with their own set of scenes~ (by QuestyRobo)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes