WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Dude...

View attachment 1890639

I was kidding when i said my guy's been looking like her adopted child but actually this dude don't know her eye color but could draw her underboob from memory. This dude needs to tug her hand for a smooch. It's fucked up.
We had the shortstack portable onahole, but here comes the portable living dildo. The cowgirl could carry her mate on her back all day long without even breaking a sweat.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
When are we going to get more content of male characters, for those of us playing straight female or gay male characters? I haven't seen any for ages. :(
the game is what it is at this point. the people writing it have a very strong lean if that's not your thing time to move on

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
When are we going to get more content of male characters, for those of us playing straight female or gay male characters? I haven't seen any for ages. :(
Good news then. I have something cooking up. Just need to write some short dialogue exchanges, 3 to 4 sex scenes and then edit the shit out of it. Than Estus should be ready for submission around middle of July, give or take.

Also try out Yon, for he is a new guy done by Wsan. He is excelent and has some exceptional mommy/daddy play where player is one in control.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Huh, I have a feeling that certain SOMEBODY compensate certain SOMETHING using game characters.
What the height of red flying dong than? 3 meters?
I can't find Kasyrra's canonical height, but I'm guessing she's in the Arona–Brint range.

Speaking of Kasyrra, her default art on the wiki shows her without a dick. Anyone know how to get her like that in-game?

Reactions: Fiz1247

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
When they said the marefolk stylists were like the Hawkethorne ones, I was prepared to be disappointed with the choices but they actually have some variety.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes