Lookon

Jan 13, 2020
Took me awhile before noticing.
Cant sex with Serena no more, done her mission long ago.
came back now and it tell me that she does not know me enough.
how?
check through the save editor, all flags are on 1.
mission is completed. and no, did not cheat to finish her mission.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Took me awhile before noticing.
Cant sex with Serena no more, done her mission long ago.
came back now and it tell me that she does not know me enough.
how?
check through the save editor, all flags are on 1.
mission is completed. and no, did not cheat to finish her mission.
My save file has "SERENA_MET": 3 and "SERENA_CLASS": 2
Seriously?
Seriously. The maids button is available all around in the fort and has a variation depending on where you press it, only 2 though. If you press it in the bedroom, then you bugger a bee girl while she's cleaning your room. Anywhere else and you'll take 3 maids an fuck them in the ass. Otherwise the other options is only available if you have a pussy or want to get eggs in your butt.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Daddums and B2B2

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I'm late to the party but it needs to be said.

To all who believe you must be larger than the woman, or some sort of diminutive submissive male. You are weak. My 5'8" WARRIOR KING conquers every mountain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im an eldritch abomination, so I dont care.

Reactions: namelessone22

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm late to the party but it needs to be said.

To all who believe you must be larger than the woman, or some sort of diminutive submissive male. You are weak. My 5'8" WARRIOR KING conquers every mountain.
Psh? You hold women with your arms?
My micro gigachad hold women with his dick.
1656313003019.png

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Looking at them all like this, Atugia's proportions sure are something. I don't think her writer is one of the better ones anyhow, but the whole musclegirl who skipped armday and is also a small-tittied shortstack covered in neon tattoos makes her no favours.

If dwarves weren't disallowed for whatever reason, i'd almost say she'd have looked better as one.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Looking at them all like this, Atugia's proportions sure are something. I don't think her writer is one of the better ones anyhow, but the whole musclegirl who skipped armday and is also a small-tittied shortstack covered in neon tattoos makes her no favours.

If dwarves weren't disallowed for whatever reason, i'd almost say she'd have looked better as one.

A dwarf waifu would fucking slap ngl. We need more dwarf waifus in general. It's a critically underutilised market. Dragon commander has the only dwarf waifu in video games that i can think of.
1490774545071.png

We were so close to getting a dwarf gf in inquistion, but that all turned out to be just constant edging.
#stopdwarfdiscrimination

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
What happened? Why corruption of champions 2 (the game) actually have corrupted enemies in it? Im talking about corrupted lupines in forest.
Does some janitor have come up into "Salamander Studios" TM office when everybody was on a break, eating some burgers with a taste of NTR, and pushed it into 'release' branch?

Quickly call a developers!!!! This should be fixed!!!!! I mean deleted.....and add more scenes where Cait ravaged by ludicrously big dong(s) while player are forced to look on it. I mean, thats why we all like it, right!?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
What happened? Why corruption of champions 2 (the game) actually have corrupted enemies in it? Im talking about corrupted lupines in forest.
Does some janitor have come up into "Salamander Studios" **TM** office when everybody was on a break, eating some burgers with a taste of NTR, and pushed it into 'release' branch?

Quickly call a developers!!!! This should be fixed!!!!! I mean deleted.....and add more scenes where Cait ravaged by ludicrously big dong(s) while player are forced to look on it. I mean, thats why we all like it, right!?
....An attempt at being funny?

Honestly can't tell. It'd be nice if people added tags (like /s) if they're making jokes that could borderline be seen as real complaints...

Reactions: mrttao
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes