destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I'm starting to understand why they made a new discord just for CoC2. Writers are constantly at each others throats. Don't even want to know what is said behind closed doors.
View attachment 1894998
I am constantly and consistently surprised by how incredibly whiny these assholes are publicly. They know nothing of professionalism, nothing of deadlines and keeping up with work, and I'll be damn surprised if any one of them actually ever held a proper job for a long time irl.

Literally the entire reason why you would decide to accuse your coworker on public discord is to be a petty bitch. Complain directly first or complain to your boss, why go public?

Fuck, why does Savin even allow this? I'd wager it's easier to let them at each other instead of reining them in.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
When you two say male content, what are you looking for? Since "male content" is such an an all encompassing duet of terms that can stretch subby, femme guys like June to muscle emboud doms like Brints. From switching twinks like Quin to subby hunks like Yon.
Basically, if you had a wish list (that does not include Brint), what would ask for?
Well, I play a straight female character myself, and tend to go for more masculine male characters. That's why I like Brint - well, that and the fact that he's a sweetheart - he's got some personality and is quite well written (which can often make up for a dozen poorly-written, forgettable characters). Also, they wouldn't all have to be uber muscly beefcakes; a more average yet still masculine guy is fine too - variety makes characters feel more unique and interesting.

I'm not expecting this game to ever even the odds between the male:female ratio - that feels impossible at this point as I feel like it doesn't truly interest the devs to do so. But if it at least gave those of us who aren't into females and dick-girls (or sissified/trap males) something to look forward to with each update as well, it would not only be a big improvement, but would be more in line with what the game seemed to set out to do at the start.

Brint is best boy. Sadly even just the fact that the player gets the option to turn him into a woman is very telling.
100% this. I don't know why they can't just let characters keep their integrity. People have hated on me for saying this before, but I'll say it again: There was no reason why Brint had to be given the option to be turned into a female; nothing was stopping them from making a separate female minotaur character for players to have fun with before they discard her for one of the dozens of other females already in the game. And that's essentially what Brint "Brienne" became - one of many, rather than remaining the very unique Brint.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Just masculine guys. Don't even have to be roided-out meatheads. More content with recurring male characters that don't look like women would be very cool. It wouldn't make me pick the game back up though since there's still an overabundance of female NPCs and trying to even that out so it's at least 30% average or masculine male characters would not only take forever but would also most likely never happen. I also noticed that there is an option to turn off meeting the feminine horse guy but we don't get the same option with the female herm wrestlers which... kind of says it all tbh.
What is your lovest point when guy stops being a musceline to you? For my standpoint, anything beyond is Elyon is what constitutes for an average, musceline guy. Everything bellow him, (including the tsundere elf) is what I consider a pretty boy territory.
Also, what character do you feel push "draw a girl, call it a guy envelope". The only one that does it for me is Vicky.

Well, I play a straight female character myself, and tend to go for more masculine male characters. That's why I like Brint - well, that and the fact that he's a sweetheart - he's got some personality and is quite well written (which can often make up for a dozen poorly-written, forgettable characters). Also, they wouldn't all have to be uber muscly beefcakes; a more average yet still masculine guy is fine too - variety makes characters feel more unique and interesting.

I'm not expecting this game to ever even the odds between the male:female ratio - that feels impossible at this point as I feel like it doesn't truly interest the devs to do so. But if it at least gave those of us who aren't into females and dick-girls (or sissified/trap males) something to look forward to with each update as well, it would not only be a big improvement, but would be more in line with what the game seemed to set out to do at the start.

100% this. I don't know why they can't just let characters keep their integrity. People have hated on me for saying this before, but I'll say it again: There was no reason why Brint had to be given the option to be turned into a female; nothing was stopping them from making a separate female minotaur character for players to have fun with before they discard her for one of the dozens of other females already in the game. And that's essentially what Brint "Brienne" became - one of many, rather than remaining the very unique Brint.
Same question to you. What is your lowest point where guy stops being considered musceline?
And yeah, same. Maybe one guy every month is what I would like. And the more variety, the better.

Reactions: Zedire

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
The more I play this game the more I think I prefer Agni. Lovely design with competitive, funny and relaxed personality. Her scenes are great, has option to be either female or dickgirls and she is the only companion in this game without any external or internal baggage. Which is refreshing.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
That entire game (Inquisition) was just a protracted edging session, worst Dragon Age game so far...
I mean, yeah.

In hindsight they really wrote a shit story, all the material they set up? The various conflicts and all? Mage vs Templar? Grand Duke vs Empress? Shit is resolved off screen or is nothing but rather shallow side content.

I do have some fears of this game following in its footsteps too considering how lazy its writers are

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

Cricco

May 5, 2021
The more I play this game the more I think I prefer Agni. Lovely design with competitive, funny and relaxed personality. Her scenes are great, has option to be either female or dickgirls and she is the only companion in this game without any external or internal baggage. Which is refreshing.
Dumbledore spoke calmly moment?

>Competitive, funny and relaxed personality
>Agni

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
I am constantly and consistently surprised by how incredibly whiny these assholes are publicly. They know nothing of professionalism, nothing of deadlines and keeping up with work, and I'll be damn surprised if any one of them actually ever held a proper job for a long time irl.

Literally the entire reason why you would decide to accuse your coworker on public discord is to be a petty bitch. Complain directly first or complain to your boss, why go public?

Fuck, why does Savin even allow this? I'd wager it's easier to let them at each other instead of reining them in.
Poor social skills, they do themselves a disservice.

EAC301A6-9C7F-4D12-B05D-7DA9C65AF2E5.png

Oct 29, 2020
What is your lovest point when guy stops being a musceline to you? For my standpoint, anything beyond is Elyon is what constitutes for an average, musceline guy. Everything bellow him, (including the tsundere elf) is what I consider a pretty boy territory.
Also, what character do you feel push "draw a girl, call it a guy envelope". The only one that does it for me is Vicky.
I'd say Elyon is what I'd think of as a fairly average guy too. The tiny elf is what I'd say definitely on the lower end of the masculinity spectrum but he's still recognisable as a male. And the male minotaurs are steroids with legs imo, so that's already overdoing it for me.
Vicky is definitely not recognisable as male whatsoever to me. Another character that looks more like a flat-chested girl with a (giant) dick is that elf guy you can meet in the forest who can't cum by himself. Pretty much any "male" character that has a very small frame but with wide hips and a chest that is defined for some reason (making him look like he has small breasts instead of a regular flat chest a skinny guy would have) and long eyelashes is already too feminine for me. Sometimes the face can change their entire appearance too.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Has anyone tried measuring their monthly writing wordcount? Like I know they sure as fuck take their time and "You cant rush perfection"/s.

Standard price for nsfw writing that I know of is ( I can be wrong tho) around 1$ per 10 words. With the amount of money their patreon is getting they sure as fuck could commission atleast some writers for content that patrons want and no one of their authors wants to write.

Unless its a nobody can touch my character but the og writer problem. Game sure as fuck has many chars who are nothing more than cardboard cutouts with the amount of content they have.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
>Cow is one of many
>Implying there any other waifus worth playing this game for
The fact that you call her a "cow" and admit she's "one of many" proves my point exactly. Brint was not (and is not) "one of many" until you turn him into a "cow". Any other existing male minotaur content is brief (a scene or two), and none of those are anything close to the level of Brint, making him irreplaceable (in my opinion) and anything but 'one of many'. If you still don't understand the point I'm making about integrity, that's on you.
And yeah, same. Maybe one guy every month is what I would like. And the more variety, the better.
I think you got it pretty right - Elyon is average masculine; him and anything above is what I'd say fits 'masculine male content' well. Vicky is well beyond 'pretty boy', honestly - it's hard for me to see him as male at all, and about as far from masculine as you could get in a guy.
One guy a month would definitely be an improvement. I'm not expecting miracles, but actually giving enough content to warrant continuing playing would be really nice.
BTW, I noticed there's no page for Yon in the CoCII wiki - how often does it get updated?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Dumbledore spoke calmly moment?

>Competitive, funny and relaxed personality
>Agni
Yeah. Competitive and teasing during sex yet chill and easy going outside of it. Sure, she likes sex, but that is not all there is to her. And she makes my champion feel special. Just simple, century living girl.
How would you describe her.
The fact that you call her a "cow" and admit she's "one of many" proves my point exactly. Brint was not (and is not) "one of many" until you turn him into a "cow". Any other existing male minotaur content is brief (a scene or two), and none of those are anything close to the level of Brint, making him irreplaceable (in my opinion) and anything but 'one of many'. If you still don't understand the point I'm making about integrity, that's on you.

I think you got it pretty right - Elyon is average masculine; him and anything above is what I'd say fits 'masculine male content' well. Vicky is well beyond 'pretty boy', honestly - it's hard for me to see him as male at all, and about as far from masculine as you could get in a guy.
One guy a month would definitely be an improvement. I'm not expecting miracles, but actually giving enough content to warrant continuing playing would be really nice.
BTW, I noticed there's no page for Yon in the CoCII wiki - how often does it get updated?
Heh, I think you misunderstood me a little. I do not consider Elyon really the average, musceline guy for he was the guy I was referring to as elf tsundere. His skin, tone and androgynous face really put him in my square in pretty boy (anime guys) territory. Like the ones you can find in your average otome game like Piofire, Amnesia and CollorxMallice. But yeah, everything above him (so Imad and Hitoshy) is where I would start with considering guys overly musceline.
I'd say Elyon is what I'd think of as a fairly average guy too. The tiny elf is what I'd say definitely on the lower end of the masculinity spectrum but he's still recognisable as a male. And the male minotaurs are steroids with legs imo, so that's already overdoing it for me.
Vicky is definitely not recognisable as male whatsoever to me. Another character that looks more like a flat-chested girl with a (giant) dick is that elf guy you can meet in the forest who can't cum by himself. Pretty much any "male" character that has a very small frame but with wide hips and a chest that is defined for some reason (making him look like he has small breasts instead of a regular flat chest a skinny guy would have) and long eyelashes is already too feminine for me. Sometimes the face can change their entire appearance too.
Huh, so you also consider Elyon musceline? Well my sense for judging guys is really loose since, as stated above, he has a lot of feminine characteristics to me. Thanks for the answer tho.

Standard price for nsfw writing that I know of is ( I can be wrong tho) around 1$ per 10 words. With the amount of money their patreon is getting they sure as fuck could commission atleast some writers for content that patrons want and no one of their authors wants to write.
I think that the standard writing price is 15-20$/€ per thousand words.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amnelis

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
What is your lovest point when guy stops being a musceline to you?
I think you got it pretty right - Elyon is average masculine; him and anything above is what I'd say fits 'masculine male content' well.
I would wager that Elyon is a pretty boy rather than average masculine. In a good way though, because you need that roguish pretty boy and is about as close as they've gotten to effeminate man rather than woman with a dick glued on. Average male looks I would say are like Miguel and Tulio from The Road to El Dorado.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They're relatively handsome and aren't overly muscular. Just two regular dudes who definitely were not gay in the original draft. (They were.)

And sidenote, I have nothing against futas or transwomen in this game. But calling one an effeminate man is a disservice imo

Reactions: Amnelis and M0nte

Cricco

May 5, 2021
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

My 4chan talk rusty or what. What i was saying is that Brienne is not one of many at all. Integrity away but 99.9% of people will tell you she's the best thing about this game and about Brint :LUL:

Yeah. Competitive and teasing during sex yet chill and easy going outside of it. Sure, she likes sex, but that is not all there is to her. And she makes my champion feel special. Just simple, century living girl.
How would you describe her.
Annoying chicken that'll only ever get more content when whoever commisioned her will find more money to waste on virtual pegging :HideThePain:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Heh, I think you misunderstood me a little. I do not consider Elyon really the average, musceline guy for he was the guy I was referring to as elf tsundere. His skin, tone and androgynous face really put him in my square in pretty boy (anime guys) territory. Like the ones you can find in your average otome game like Piofire, Amnesia and CollorxMallice. But yeah, everything above him (so Imad and Hitoshy) is where I would start with considering guys overly musceline.

Huh, so you also consider Elyon musceline? Huh, my sense for judging guys is really loose. Thanks for the answer tho.

I think that the standard writing price is 15-20 per thousand words.
I do consider Elyon average masculine, yes - base-level masculine. He is a pretty boy, but still manly enough in looks and behaviour/manner that he fits the bill. Behaviour definitely counts for something, but again, you can create some really interesting characters by mixing it up a bit.

This kind of goes against what I've already said, but I would be interested in going for a guy that was pretty (even prettier than Elyon) if he had a completely contrary personality and breaks the stereotype. For example, rough-as-guts language, from-the-streets kind of guy, etc. That would be seriously interesting/intriguing to explore, especially for a long-term companion.
Or in reverse to that, the sort of characters you get in some Bara games that look like they could squash you like a fly, but are totally gentle and sweet, quick to blush, kind soul, etc. One of those would also be fun to add to the mix.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Elyon is the anime type of handsome guy, where they lean more beautiful than rugged. But he's still entirely recognizable as male. Like Sesshomaru or Sephiroth - pretty facial features and long hair, but mannerisms, body and personality don't lean femme. In comparison, the ones we label femboi usually have wide hips/thighs and "cute" facial features with (sometimes) a subby or more demure mannerisms.

This kind of goes against what I've already said, but I would be interested in going for a guy that was pretty (even prettier than Elyon) if he had a completely contrary personality and breaks the stereotype. For example, rough-as-guts language, from-the-streets kind of guy, etc. That would be seriously interesting/intriguing to explore, especially for a long-term companion.
This reminds me of Hijikata Toshizo (if anyone is familiar with the shinsengumi) he's always portrayed as a pretty boy but he has a really rough way of speaking and a "mean" personality to anyone who wasn't a family/friend.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Elyon is the anime type of handsome guy, where they lean more beautiful than rugged. But he's still entirely recognizable as male. Like Sesshomaru or Sephiroth - pretty facial features and long hair, but mannerisms, body and personality don't lean femme. In comparison, the ones we label femboi usually have wide hips/thighs and "cute" facial features with (sometimes) a subby or more demure mannerisms.

This reminds me of Hijikata Toshizo (if anyone is familiar with the shinsengumi) he's always portrayed as a pretty boy but he has a really rough way of speaking and a "mean" personality to anyone who wasn't a family/friend.
Toshizo?

You dare mispell the mayo fetishist???

No one can smoke like this guy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: M0nte
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes