muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Writers are limited to one companion each, sooo
WTF? What's the point of this shit? If there's a demand from the fanbase, or one of the writers just has an idea for a new companion that the others like well enough (because I agree that you have to have some measures against content bloat), why would they ignore that for an arbitrary rule like "one companion per writer"? They're treating this like it's a D&D campaign or something, letting players only have one character: each writer gets one OC they can plug into the game. This game is actually just the PC tagging along for the writers' D&D campaign LMAO.

I'll say it again: this game really needed an artistic director.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Ey, so question. I am about to write an oral scene with a guy, so should I write champion giving or receiving? I am leaning or recieving since I can not remember of any guy, besides June and Nikol, that gives us oral willingly.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
How many one-note characters are there ? I remember that one blue giantess quarding the place with this shitty Tobs mirror quest.

Chars that dont have much to them, like not even a single sex scene or even jut giving you an item would suffice.
Ivris, Nelia, Garth, Gweyr, Sigrune, Genova, Taldahs, Argoth, Pavo, Thane, Nash, Feronia, Nieves, Ranna, Vitruvius, Hinata, Kiri, Yuzu, Azami, Hitoshi, Kazuo, Komari, Nakano, Carmen, Ogrish, Amina.

Reactions: Ssato243 and M0nte

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
WTF? What's the point of this shit? If there's a demand from the fanbase, or one of the writers just has an idea for a new companion that the others like well enough (because I agree that you have to have some measures against content bloat), why would they ignore that for an arbitrary rule like "one companion per writer"? They're treating this like it's a D&D campaign or something, letting players only have one character: each writer gets one OC they can plug into the game. This game is actually just the PC tagging along for the writers' D&D campaign LMAO.
Nah, this is a great rule. The point is trying to reduce the amount of dead companions, like CoC and TiTs. They wanted companions to feel more alive. They comment when brought on quests, have their own questlines going on, react to more things, etc, and are supposed to be updated for the life of the game. That's a big commitment. Anyone writing a companion is supposed to keep that companion on their to-do-list for 5 or 6 years.

Consider how many companions are already light on content, even now. Who would you want having a second one?

Consider on top of that that one writer already abandoned his companion (Hugs) leaving someone else to pick it up (B).

Limiting the companions was probably one of the better decisions they made about this game, because even the companions with the least amount of content here still feel more a part of the adventure and story than anyone on your ship in TiTs.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Consider how many companions are already light on content, even now. Who would you want having a second one?
Wsan, because my perverted dream is Brienne competing with some other prime waifu for the dong and he's the only one who wouldn't fuck that shit up, but that's pretty much it. Tobs could probably handle writing another one too, but i can do without.

Overall i agree, though. Borderline defeats the purpose of the rule that the only companions who get regular or semi-regular updates are Brienne, Cait and Arona if you squint, but i see where they were going with it. Another good idea brought low by bad management.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Oye, pues pregunta. Estoy a punto de escribir una escena oral con un chico, entonces, ¿debería escribir campeón dando o recibiendo? Me inclino o recibo ya que no recuerdo a ningún chico, además de June y Nikol, que nos dé sexo oral de buena gana.
[/COTIZAR]
It depends on what the guy looks like if he's a muscle man like brint...... I think it would be better to be the one to receive it.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
It depends on what the guy looks like if he's a muscle man like brint...... I think it would be better to be the one to receive it.
He is Elyon/Darius type in terms of looks. He is a switch, if that helps.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Ivris - alchemist from village
Nelia - goblin merchant from village
Garth - tavern owner
Gweyr - his wife
Sigrune, Genova, Taldahs, Argoth - any clue
Pavo - something familiar...someone from orc camp???
Thane, Nash, Feronia - no data
Nieves - fairies from forest
Ranna, Vitruvius - no data
Hinata, Kiri, Yuzu, Azami, Hitoshi, Kazuo, Komari, Nakano - obvious weaobu fox shit, free flamethrowers for everyone
Carmen - baroness from village
Ogris - blacksmith from village
Amina - ehhhhh....centaur village????

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
He is Elyon/Darius type in terms of looks. He is a switch, if that helps.
Well this is a difficult decision...... suck or be sucked.......... I vote for being sucked I think a scene like that with someone with that aspect would be interesting.

Reactions: M0nte

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Garth - tavern owner
Gweyr - his wife
Hinata, Kiri, Yuzu, Azami, Hitoshi, Kazuo, Komari, Nakano - obvious weaobu fox shit, free flamethrowers for everyone
Thank you truly. If you were this helpful in the game you'd still be alive (no :Kappa:).

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Garth - tavern owner
Gweyr - his wife
Sigrune is the blue ogre, if I'm not mistaken.
Taldahs is Ahmri's father, the leader of the centaur village.
Pavo is the lizardman in the orc camp, yeah.
Feronia is the owner of a Khor'minos brothel, who is betrothed to the king (can't wait to steal her from him).
Ranna is a character from Elden Ring. /s

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Thank you truly. If you were this helpful in the game you'd still be alive (no :Kappa:).
well he has utility in my game but I wish he would stop mentioning how he can use his magic to fuck with my brain when we have sex......... of course I have no problem with him using a bit of his magic to have hotter sex but only a little.

Reactions: M0nte

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Limiting the companions was probably one of the better decisions they made about this game, because even the companions with the least amount of content here still feel more a part of the adventure and story than anyone on your ship in TiTs.
I would have agreed with you before Gianna joined the crew list. She is best space wifu and I would cheerfully launch half the COC2 crew into space to have a follower of her tier in it.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Wsan, because my perverted dream is Brienne competing with some other prime waifu for the dong and he's the only one who wouldn't fuck that shit up, but that's pretty much it. Tobs could probably handle writing another one too, but i can do without.

Overall i agree, though. Borderline defeats the purpose of the rule that the only companions who get regular or semi-regular updates are Brienne, Cait and Arona if you squint, but i see where they were going with it. Another good idea brought low by bad management.
Personally I think the Azzy and Atigua Brie threesomes are done well, of course they are probably also written by Wsan...

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
I agree that one companion per writer is fair. But it seems more like a matter of semantics since Brint & Brienne are very different characters, they are considered to be one companion only by a technicality. By the time Berwyn's genderswap comes out we will have 12 companions if counting genderswapped versions separatedly, I don't think we need any more of them.

At least for now the only character who is 100 percent justified to be a companion for me is Etheryn. I don't even like her that much but the boreal elves seem more present and relevant to the main story compared to the bees or the orcs. Garret would make sense as a local to show us around & have a deeper link to Hawkethorne. Thinking of it now I believe a outcast daughter of Lady Evergreen for a female mage/healer would have been way more interesting than Cait since her bloated backstory adds little to the main plot. Brint/Brienne already fill the role of the neutral-ish outsider companion just fine.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
"One companion per writer" was a good idea in theory and I agree with it mostly because I wouldn't want abandoned companions whose writers have disappeared to bloat the roster as dead weight. But savin immediately did a "rules for thee but not for me" and made 3 companions, when he should be the one with the least amount of free time to keep up with companions (he gave Etheryn to Alypia but I think he's still doing Cait and Arona himself). And then Wsan with his technicality got 2 companions. And then B gets two because he took over Berwyn yet still had his own creation (which was fair, don't get me wrong). And in the long run it still kind of didn't help with making sure companions stayed relevant and continued getting content. I think outside of threesome stuff there hasn't been meaningful content for Atugia, Azzyran, or Quin in a while.

Not to mention, they then skirt around companions by doing the non-companion tag-alongs, like Eubicha and Lyric.

So, good idea overall, wonky execution.

Fun fact. If you google "fenoxo", the first link is to an etsy tag that sells dildos of dicks found in their games. I was looking for the regular website, I swear.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
"One companion per writer" was a good idea in theory and I agree with it mostly because I wouldn't want abandoned companions whose writers have disappeared to bloat the roster as dead weight. But savin immediately did a "rules for thee but not for me" and made 3 companions, when he should be the one with the least amount of free time to keep up with companions (he gave Etheryn to Alypia but I think he's still doing Cait and Arona himself). And then Wsan with his technicality got 2 companions. And then B gets two because he took over Berwyn yet still had his own creation (which was fair, don't get me wrong). And in the long run it still kind of didn't help with making sure companions stayed relevant and continued getting content. I think outside of threesome stuff there hasn't been meaningful content for Atugia, Azzyran, or Quin in a while.

Not to mention, they then skirt around companions by doing the non-companion tag-alongs, like Eubicha and Lyric.

So, good idea overall, wonky execution.

Fun fact. If you google "fenoxo", the first link is to an etsy tag that sells dildos of dicks found in their games. I was looking for the regular website, I swear.
Kallistro hit the nail on the head here everyone needs to keep in mind Savin plays a major role in TiTs development. As a project leader of CoC 2 he should keep his own rule in mind. I understand we all have our favorite writers. However if we get less Brint/Brienne content so Wsan did another it would make me sad. Personally I opt for case by case basis depending on the writer. The main problem the CoC 2 team seems to have isn't the writing its the coding from my understanding. I am sure Skandranon will correct me if I am wrong on that. Speaking of which any ETA on the Berwyn content?

Reactions: Amnelis
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes