FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
As a gay dom the only content I'm looking forward to is the corrupted lupines dungeon and Berwyn's expansion (and the stuff M0nte has been working on).

I gave up on TiTS a long time ago.
I'll take CoC and FoE over CoC 2 and TiTS any day (FoE is actually really good even though it's been abandoned).

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I am sure Skandranon will correct me if I am wrong on that. Speaking of which any ETA on the Berwyn content?
I mean...it's not like I have any special knowledge on anything, just have been hanging around since CoC days and browse the forums (and recently Discord) a lot.

But yeah, the Berwyn content started being coded from what I heard back in April I think...it's just really big and taking awhile.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
A dwarf waifu would fucking slap ngl. We need more dwarf waifus in general. It's a critically underutilised market. Dragon commander has the only dwarf waifu in video games that i can think of.
View attachment 1893253

We were so close to getting a dwarf gf in inquistion, but that all turned out to be just constant edging.
#stopdwarfdiscrimination
Try 'A House in the Rift' (search this site)
(all female) (has a succubus, human mage, human pirate, elf, orc & a dwarf)
Hope you enjoy :)

Reactions: Fiz1247

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
At least for now the only character who is 100 percent justified to be a companion for me is Etheryn.
Had to look that char up...

so... a pseudo M2F trans elf prince who you help to acquire confidence, female pronouns, a cock cage, boobjob, assjob, and even magically induced lactation.
But won't complete the transformation into a woman for some reason? Even though such magical transformations are trivially easy to access in that world.

Reactions: namelessone22

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Had to look that char up...

so... a pseudo M2F trans elf prince who you help to acquire confidence, female pronouns, a cock cage, boobjob, assjob, and even magically induced lactation.
But won't complete the transformation into a woman for some reason? Even though such magical transformations are trivially easy to access in that world.
I'm so fucking tired of the genital/gender switching for companions. It just kills whomever it touches. Brint is basically dead, and Berwyn will soon follow.
I have no interest in male companions whatsoever, but man it must suck for Brint fans to see Brienne steal all the content away from Brint.

Reactions: Amnelis

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Actually if we compare it with the fact that they seem to forget about the male partners and just add some content every few centuries for them to the possibility that by making their female version they remember that the character exists and for shame or who knows that they decide to upload content is not so bad.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I'm so fucking tired of the genital/gender switching for companions. It just kills whomever it touches. Brint is basically dead, and Berwyn will soon follow.
I have no interest in male companions whatsoever, but man it must suck for Brint fans to see Brienne steal all the content away from Brint.
I will stand for what my dick believes in and take the L in these yaoi times.

I can't wait for female Hirrud, and i genuinely hope any and all male characters my Champion has ever laid eyes upon will have their dick spontaneously sucked into their bodies and their man-boobs turned into milkers, including but not limited to Quint, Garth, Garret, mino miner #189, and even that sack of monkey shit Takahiro.

Because this shit game gave me a genderbend fetish, as if i needed that shit :HideThePain: ( :BootyTime: ).

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I will stand for what my dick believes in and take the L in these yaoi times.

I can't wait for female Hirrud, and i genuinely hope any and all male characters my Champion has ever laid eyes upon will have their dick spontaneously sucked into their bodies and their man-boobs turned into milkers, including but not limited to Quint, Garth, Garret, mino miner #189, and even that sack of monkey shit Takahiro.

Because this shit game gave me a genderbend fetish, as if i needed that shit :HideThePain: ( :BootyTime: ).
You evil.

Speaking of Hadriana, any news when she is being added? I need inspiration for a side project involving Hirrud but it is kind of predicated on his female version existing.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Female Hirrud would have to be extremely hot to win me over, because Hirrud himself is ugly and a piece of shit.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
LOL...maybe I should join the Discord and get the popcorn ready. I knew there was some friction amongst the various content providers in that project, but didn't know they would be so public about it.

Though it's kinda entertaining.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes