gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I believe both you and Moneyman but mind for a quick summary of what the scene is exactly?
Don't think I can bring myself to see it personally.
However if its a bad as you say it is then I am so glad I continue to play this game on story difficultly because of the stupid lvl cap.
Yeah, content warning on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For real though, who the fuck throws the phrase "the petals of her womanly flower" into the middle of a gang rape? That's just hilariously bad.

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

For real though, who the fuck throws the phrase "the petals of her womanly flower" into the middle of a gang rape? That's just hilariously bad.
1656594141813.png

Even a pregnant variable, ahah.

Time for cosplay.

1656594220848.png

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Wait, you mean to tell me literal flowery language doesn't fit a rape scene that's exclusively written to make you feel bad? No no dude, I'm sure TOBS is just actually alluding to how Brienne really liked flowers when she was a kid and it's just an allegory for her corruption!

View attachment 1898447

Even a pregnant variable, ahah.

Time for cosplay.

View attachment 1898448
Hold on dude, wait up for me.
guts.jpg

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Doesn't even need to be long.

"Dad, do you love me?"

"Your mother should have swallowed."

Bonus points if it's kid Kinu.
Woah, kid Kinu doesn't deserve that, but you should make the scene a bit drawn out for adult kinu.Get her alone, set it up so you seem like your about to lay out how you care about her and wish things were different and u wish to be a there for her now but than tear her apart instead.

That or have Raphael rape her but that is way past fucked up.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Woah, kid Kinu doesn't deserve that, but you should make the scene a bit drawn out for adult kinu.Get her alone, set it up so you seem like your about to lay out how you care about her and wish things were different and u wish to be a there for her now but than tear her apart instead.

That or have Raphael rape her but that is way past fucked up.
Oh hell nah, I'd rather kill my child Kinu than see her grow up only to get corrupted and be a piece of shit even after I've done everything I can to make sure she doesn't.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Oh hell nah, I'd rather kill my child Kinu than see her grow up only to get corrupted and be a piece of shit even after I've done everything I can to make sure she doesn't.
Yeah that is a time travel dilemma and it is made worse by the fact that it's your kid. The kid hasn't done anything wrong but future version sucks, so you either kill the kid to stop the bad future or attempt to change the kid to prevent that future. Problem here is, if u can time travel into the astral plane then you can leap forward with the kids and kiyoko and bypass keros shit.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah that is a time travel dilemma and it is made worse by the fact that it's your kid. The kid hasn't done anything wrong but future version sucks, so you either kill the kid to stop the bad future or attempt to change the kid to prevent that future. Problem here is, if u can time travel into the astral plane then you can leap forward with the kids and kiyoko and bypass keros shit.
You know, if there's a bad ending where you can choose to stay in the astral realm leaving your flesh body behind to live with your fox waifu and Kinu, that may be the best bad ending I can ever get in this game.

1656602780861.png

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
You know, if there's a bad ending where you can choose to stay in the astral realm leaving your flesh body behind to live with your fox waifu and Kinu, that may be the best bad ending I can ever get in this game.
Then one day Kas shows up invading the dream only to go down like a bitch under the unrelenting force of your thousands of children dogpiling her. Game over, you win.

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Then one day Kas shows up invading the dream only to go down like a bitch under the unrelenting force of your thousands of children dogpiling her. Game over, you win.
Just thousands may be a bit too low since you just need to "feed" Kiyoko a few more times for her to spew those kits out, if PC has nuki nuts and nuts half full perk and considering the janky time ratio

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
So I honestly wasn't aware about the whole Tobs hobgob Brienne rape scene since I never lost to those fuckers, but damn man that's messed up both to Brienne and Wsan. That's more messed up than killing Caera in front of Sandre cuz I assume that you don't get a prompt to kill hobgobs the next time you defeat them if your Brienne raped

Reactions: Konstantinus

13ry4n

Aug 14, 2018
TOBs, not content with writing his own characters, areas and questlines to spite the player decided to also use other writer's characters (who also happens to be way more popular than his because of course she is) to spite the players and his fellow author/dev. Class act.

If this ends up with us getting a scene by Wsan where we cuck Takahiro or Nakano that'd be fun. Although, we probably won't because wsan is nowhere near the endless pile of salt and spite that roughly approximates a person that is TOBs.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

Corruption of "Patreon bans rape content btw" Champions

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
Or.....and just hear me out. MC gets blowjob from starving kitsune who got trapped under a fallen pile of pickles or whatever. Both characters have a sneaky feeling that it was said family member while lamenting that they will never taste a chi that good again. THAT my friends would break Tobs like nothing else lol and it circumvents the whole incest issue bc it's never actually confirmed.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes