Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
I'm not really Keen on spending a few hours or so backreading but what's up with the slutsune and edgelord, who I'm assuming is Kitsune Home and Nakano, and Tobs' daddy issues

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's all back like one page, there's a couple of pages, about it but a quick run-through is Wsan created Brint/Brienne. Tobs wanted to do a scene or two with Brienne, Wsan said "Nah don't touch lmao", Tobs wrote a legitimate full-on rape scene for Brienne while the champ is forced to watch (can also find it like a page back), didn't ask Wsan if it was cool and sent it to Savin, who then greenlit it without telling Wsan.

It's been in the game for a decent amount of time, and Wsan found out a few days ago. Pretty scummy move by Tobs and Savin.
thank you for that summary. wow, that is fucking awful.

Is Wsan quitting CoC2 of it? I would.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I'm not really Keen on spending a few hours or so backreading but what's up with the slutsune and edgelord, who I'm assuming is Kitsune Home and Nakano, and Tobs' daddy issues
Honestly I'm not the best to say because I actively avoided it even before I knew the horrors it contained lmao

But essentially, you're deprived of being a good father to your daughter via forced time travel (?) so when you see her as an adult she doesn't like you. Then she gets with Nakano who is disrespectful to you no matter what you do for him so she marries him.

Essentially that whole area is NPCs shitting on the PC for not being a kitsune from the Old Country (even that's pretentious lmao) and that you're a barbaric chud. People obviously don't like being treated like that

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Big thanks to
gregers for the scene
and to moneyman and Daken for making me aware. Not that I didn't believe either of you but I wanted to see how bad it was compared to other loss scenes.

I don't want the thread to turn into another Tobs hate fest but to repeatedly upset his colleagues is extremely unprofessional.

I think what makes the Brienne variant so bad in comparison is the emphasis on how demeaning and dark it is. Especially if Brienne is pregnant and the dialogue is stupid as well. How do you make someone double pregnant?

In most loss scenes I would argue there is some enjoyment for both parties involved. This was just pure malice intended to make you feel awful. I did feel uncomfortable reading that in comparison to others when normally I don't and given Tobs past comments it is very clear this is pure spite its one thing to do it to a former fan that was trolling you its another to do it to a colleague who is a major asset to your team just because you are jealous of their popularity. Pathetic.

Since Guts and Goblin slayer are already taken I think I will go and hyakuretsu ken Tobs as Kenshiro

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Honestly I'm not the best to say because I actively avoided it even before I knew the horrors it contained lmao

But essentially, you're deprived of being a good father to your daughter via forced time travel (?) so when you see her as an adult she doesn't like you. Then she gets with Nakano who is disrespectful to you no matter what you do for him so she marries him.

Essentially that whole area is NPCs shitting on the PC for not being a kitsune from the Old Country (even that's pretentious lmao) and that you're a barbaric chud. People obviously don't like being treated like that
Or, if using the very limited time you have to interact with your daughter, you tell her that she should be considerate of others and not manipulate people for her own benefit, she ends up marrying Takahiro, an alcoholic waste of skin, who still doesn't treat you any better than Nakano.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018

It truly is. When I encountered it in-game, I felt disgusted and just went to bed lmao "Rape" can be hot if it's the "wait nooo don'tttt" or you're the character being raped, when you're forced to watch the mother of your children be raped... not so much.

And I don't know because I don't go on the discord, some people here do though. I would quit too, especially considering he's already working on his own project anyways.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So just to double check I fired up my old old save to see what I was doing...
And yea. My party is Myself, Cait (can't get rid of that annoying mary sue gutter slut), and Brienne.
I liked Brienne. even if she should have been her own character rather than genderbent brint.
But now she is ruined. Thanks tobs, thanks savin /s

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am pretty sure Nakano is Tobs self insert fursona.

IRL Tobs masturbate at how "he" is cucking so many real live humans who are playing this game by stealing and breeding their daughteru and there is nothing they can do to stop him.

This is why Tobs pays IRL money to hentai artists to draw his fursona cucking you.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I am pretty sure Nakano is Tobs self insert fursona.

IRL Tobs masturbate at how "he" is cucking so many real live humans who are playing this game by stealing and breeding their daughteru and there is nothing they can do to stop him.

This is why Tobs pays IRL money to hentai artists to draw his fursona cucking you.
Can't cuck me if if Kiyoko stays locked away in the puzzle mini-game dungeon you never see again :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

What I'd love to see is Wsan telling Savin either Tobs goes or I do. With Wsan basically carrying the game at this point Savin would have to side with him. Of course with Savin being the management genius he is he'd probably take Tobs side...

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Or, if using the very limited time you have to interact with your daughter, you tell her that she should be considerate of others and not manipulate people for her own benefit, she ends up marrying Takahiro, an alcoholic waste of skin, who still doesn't treat you any better than Nakano.
Wrong one, that fox is just a bub self insert oc there for ???. Farm kinu marries the farmer fox lad much to her mum's dismay. I don't even hate farmer fox but marriage and time bs is still a mistake.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just did a quick Google search, and the Earth apparently has about 1.332 billion km³ of water, or 1,332,000,000,000,000,000,000 L, so you still have a long way to go.
Challenge accepted. :KEK:

So, did that one guy actually commission a Kinu x PC comic? I believe it was during the time when Raf-Raf started changing char icons into their cacti equivalent
Yeah, I'm sticking to my cacti obsession due to insanity until the Kinu incident is resolved by modders.
I'm going through a character arc myself. :KEK:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Wrong one, that fox is just a bub self insert oc there for ???. Farm kinu marries the farmer fox lad much to her mum's dismay. I don't even hate farmer fox but marriage and time bs is still a mistake.
I literally thought they were the same person LMAO that's my bad. Been a while since I interacted with any of that content, at any rate.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes