Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
petite != loli XD

you'll never see a kid with those hips lol
Normally I'd agree, but she's clearly intended that way. Her personality (not to mention her festival pic where she's munching on a treat like a child) I like petite women as much as the next person but that's a loli.
Refreshingly inclusive perspective :)

We all have our likes and dislikes, but what's important is to be tolerant of what we dislike. Who knows? One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Lolis are definitely kid-adjacent at best, which is why I dislike them. Can't really single people out on their fetishes on a site where you can fuck not only Stalin, but Hitler. I'd gladly join up with any lolifans against those degenerates. :KEK:

ca47e852b61483ee0600a8a9d61fbab3.jpg

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Boring as in she's vanilla?
Boring as in...boring.

She doesn't have any real discernible personality traits besides "likes you a lot". Things she likes to do, goals she has. Brint wasn't really doing anything but wandering and fighting things when you met him, and Brienne doesn't even seem to be super into that. I don't get any sense that there's much of a character there outside of that basically one trait.

I mean, its also just personal preference on my part. I'm not into characters whose lives revolve around the PC, it just creeps me out the tiniest bit. Also partially why I still haven't done Kiyoko's content.

written by the best non-commission author
This is also something I've thought about before, and I'm not sure that I agree that Wsan is the best all-purpose writer on the team. I think he's really good at certain things. He (or WIlliam) probably writes consistently my favorite sex scenes, and he's great at making immediately appealing characters.

Buuut, I always feel like almost all of his characters are a little...shallow, maybe? Like I mentioned about Brienne. I think he's great at making characters that express themselves well in their sex scenes, and great at showing personality through those scenes, but outside of them fall a bit short.

For instance, pretty much none of Wsan's characters have any kind of buildup at all. No relationship you have to work up to, no talking or flirting. In fact, it seems to be a recurring element that a lot of his characters are introduced immediately with sex for one reason or another, like Amber in TiTs. I think he's really good at "fetish-first" type characters, really good, but I think he doesn't really do much to develop them beyond that.

The main exception I can think of is Evelyn. While I still don't like how she was introduced (her opening scene is kinda weird imo), I feel like its the one character of his that seems to have interesting things going on outside of her immediate interactions with the PC.

I think a lot of the different writers have different strengths. I don't think Wsan could have written the kid scenes with you and Aileh, for example - doesn't play to his speciality.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Normally I'd agree, but she's clearly intended that way. Her personality (not to mention her festival pic where she's munching on a treat like a child) I like petite women as much as the next person but that's a loli.

Lolis are definitely kid-adjacent at best, which is why I dislike them. Can't really single people out on their fetishes on a site where you can fuck not only Stalin, but Hitler. I'd gladly join up with any lolifans against those degenerates. :KEK:

View attachment 1899680
also not every Loli is a child
1656653443919.png

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
I am pretty sure Nakano is Tobs self insert fursona.

IRL Tobs masturbate at how "he" is cucking so many real live humans who are playing this game by stealing and breeding their daughteru and there is nothing they can do to stop him.

This is why Tobs pays IRL money to hentai artists to draw his fursona cucking you.
I'd like to think there's a parallel universe where Tobs just goes into forums and cums over how much people hate and insult him. Why not a parallel universe where Tobs actually writes some good stuff, you ask? Cuz even infinite universes can't cure whatever Tobs has

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now now, we all have our own preferences, they do their thing, we do ours.
As long as it ain't asking for removal of content then we're fine~~~

Reactions: Innocuous_Kobold

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Holy shit guys, I just had a conspiracy theory epiphany. What if TOBS and Savin did this shit to have more creative control over the project? I mean, Wsan is pretty much doing all of KM by himself and he said not too long ago that he doesn't really want TOBS or anybody else writing stuff for Brienne. Maybe this is a way of saying, "We can do whatever we want, take a fucking hike if you don't like it.".

Stupid theory? Maybe. Completely wrong? Probably. I just can't see any other reason they would pull something this retarded.

View attachment 1899631

Unless they're actually just stupid enough to do it on a whim. That might be more likely but that would just crush my faith in humanity a little bit more if it were true... Either way, this dev team is completely fucked bros :HideThePain:
I'm 90% sure Savin is just a cuck who genuinely liked the scene. He did write a bad end for both Brienne and Kiyoko where they get much the same treatment only at the hands of the minotaur guards at the undermountain gate. And IIRC he also wrote an Arona/Kiyoko scene too.

Which, now that i think about it, my girl Arona is a solid #2 in the harem, while the disappointment's mother is #934534905803495803498543 in virtue of being the disappointment's mother, so if my Champ's anal purity isn't at stake (real, not like Cait's) guess who's making a weaboo shiver by losing to Arona with Kiyoko in the party next time around :BootyTime:

Since Guts and Goblin slayer are already taken I think I will go and hyakuretsu ken Tobs as Kenshiro
Man of culture. Actual.

Nov 24, 2020
Relatively fast, I imagine. I popped on their discord just now and they all simp for him
Honestly, that's rather... surprising? I remember that before F95, even on Fenoxo's forum there were quite a lot of people dissatisfied with Kitsune content. Do people who dislike his writing are actually just small minority? Does CoC2's target audience likes his content?

With that in mind, are there any people there who are upset about Wsan's situation? Cause I don't think cases like those are too common for CoC2?... I mean, I can't even imagine how absolutely mad Tobs would be if their positions were switched.

• Sad
Reactions: silentangel

Another Myth

Mar 14, 2018
Holy shit guys, I just had a conspiracy theory epiphany. What if TOBS and Savin did this shit to have more creative control over the project? I mean, Wsan is pretty much doing all of KM by himself and he said not too long ago that he doesn't really want TOBS or anybody else writing stuff for Brienne. Maybe this is a way of saying, "We can do whatever we want, take a fucking hike if you don't like it.".

Stupid theory? Maybe. Completely wrong? Probably. I just can't see any other reason they would pull something this retarded.

View attachment 1899631

Unless they're actually just stupid enough to do it on a whim. That might be more likely but that would just crush my faith in humanity a little bit more if it were true... Either way, this dev team is completely fucked bros :HideThePain:
That would be incredibly stupid on Savins part, Wsan's output and quality can't be matched by anyone else on the team (Tobs is the only other writer with as much output, his quality may be iffy at times especially when his on one of his spite runs but he strikes gold from time to time).

My impression from being on discord is that Savin knows how important wsan is to the project (i think wsan and tobs may be the only two writer who don't need their work to go through review before being added into the game...could be wrong though but I think I read that sometime last year.)

The game really just suffers from people not being on the same page, bad management and probably some jealousy

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Firm handshakes to all the valiant discord rangers. I've seen some shit in my time, like 2 minutes of the darkweb and also tumblr, but that shit and the fenoxo forum... that shit scares me.

Reactions: mrttao

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You need mental training and I know just the thing~~~

Now go read this tame stuff until it feels natural to you.
You'll thank me for this mental training.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
I dont know if I should be proud of myself or rethinking my life choices when I guessed the contents right.

So, how much sanitized is the new discord ? Fenoxo forum-lite or they allow tiny teeny criticisms of characters and writers ?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I dont know if I should be proud of myself or rethinking my life choices when I guessed the contents right.

So, how much sanitized is the new discord ? Fenoxo forum-lite or they allow tiny teeny criticisms of characters and writers ?
Be proud if you can't think of anything else that can disgust you after getting used to that.
Because all the "cursed" stuff you see online after that will be Tame af.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes