Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
So just to double check I fired up my old old save to see what I was doing...
And yea. My party is Myself, Cait (can't get rid of that annoying mary sue gutter slut), and Brienne.
I liked Brienne. even if she should have been her own character rather than genderbent brint.
But now she is ruined. Thanks tobs, thanks savin /s
Actually with the combat revamp you don't need turbosloot anymore. Atugia's resolve heals work very well for the shared pool, and she tanks. Skip the tutorial and you can not have Cait in your party ever.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Actually with the combat revamp you don't need turbosloot anymore. Atugia's resolve heals work very well for the shared pool, and she tanks. Skip the tutorial and you can not have Cait in your party ever.
nice... although, one step forwards, two steps back.

If I come back to the game I can kick cait out of the party.
But then my party of myself, brienne, and atugia will have to go through this
Big thanks to
gregers for the scene
and to moneyman and Daken for making me aware. Not that I didn't believe either of you but I wanted to see how bad it was compared to other loss scenes.

I don't want the thread to turn into another Tobs hate fest but to repeatedly upset his colleagues is extremely unprofessional.

I think what makes the Brienne variant so bad in comparison is the emphasis on how demeaning and dark it is. Especially if Brienne is pregnant and the dialogue is stupid as well. How do you make someone double pregnant?

In most loss scenes I would argue there is some enjoyment for both parties involved. This was just pure malice intended to make you feel awful. I did feel uncomfortable reading that in comparison to others when normally I don't and given Tobs past comments it is very clear this is pure spite its one thing to do it to a former fan that was trolling you its another to do it to a colleague who is a major asset to your team just because you are jealous of their popularity. Pathetic.

Since Guts and Goblin slayer are already taken I think I will go and hyakuretsu ken Tobs as Kenshiro
and I am sick just getting told of it.

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Honestly I'm not the best to say because I actively avoided it even before I knew the horrors it contained lmao

But essentially, you're deprived of being a good father to your daughter via forced time travel (?) so when you see her as an adult she doesn't like you. Then she gets with Nakano who is disrespectful to you no matter what you do for him so she marries him.

Essentially that whole area is NPCs shitting on the PC for not being a kitsune from the Old Country (even that's pretentious lmao) and that you're a barbaric chud. People obviously don't like being treated like that
Yeah, it's definitely just Tobs wanting to shit on PC. Tbh, the whole den of rejects hating on PC for not being on of 'em is just extremely considering PC whooped their higher-ups' ass and that they're the foreigners. Remind me again why we can't kill Kitsunes, considering they're basically like those wraith things or whatever the seven "gods" were before

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Holy shit guys, I just had a conspiracy theory epiphany. What if TOBS and Savin did this shit to have more creative control over the project? I mean, Wsan is pretty much doing all of KM by himself and he said not too long ago that he doesn't really want TOBS or anybody else writing stuff for Brienne. Maybe this is a way of saying, "We can do whatever we want, take a fucking hike if you don't like it.".

Stupid theory? Maybe. Completely wrong? Probably. I just can't see any other reason they would pull something this retarded.

conspiracy guy.jpg

Unless they're actually just stupid enough to do it on a whim. That might be more likely but that would just crush my faith in humanity a little bit more if it were true... Either way, this dev team is completely fucked bros :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Holy shit guys, I just had a stupid conspiracy theory epiphany. What if TOBS and Savin did this shit to have more creative control over the project? I mean, Wsan is pretty much doing all of KM by himself and he said not too long ago that he doesn't really want TOBS or anybody else writing stuff for Brienne. Maybe this is a way of saying, "We can do whatever we want, take a fucking hike if you don't like it.".

Stupid theory? Incredibly. Completely wrong? Probably. I just can't see any other reason they would pull something this retarded.

View attachment 1899631

Unless they're actually just stupid enough to do it on a whim. That's more likely but that would just crush my faith in humanity a little bit more if it were true... Either way, this dev team is completely fucked bros :HideThePain:
You don't need a conspiracy for that.

If you have another person in the office that you don't like, just keep pissing them off until they resign.
They leave and the work they're taking on gets pushed over to you for free.
IT's a huge win for you if they did~~~

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, it's definitely just Tobs wanting to shit on PC. Tbh, the whole den of rejects hating on PC for not being on of 'em is just extremely considering PC whooped their higher-ups' ass and that they're the foreigners. Remind me again why we can't kill Kitsunes, considering they're basically like those wraith things or whatever the seven "gods" were before
Like them soul-eating is okay because it's in moderation? People die if they are killed. They're at best murderers, and at worst a race of demons traipsing as foxes. Tell me why Kas is a demon for fucking out people's souls and they keep living, but when Kitsune eat people's souls and they die it's just okay and accepted?

Kitsunes should be wiped from the continent because they're actually a horribly dangerous race

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
nice... although, one step forwards, two steps back.

If I come back to the game I can kick cait out of the party.
But then my party of myself, brienne, and atugia will have to go through this

and I am sick just getting told of it.
Understandable, I just don't ever lose to them (or any fight really I don't care for loss scenes) so at least in my canon it doesn't exist.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Holy shit guys, I just had a stupid conspiracy theory epiphany. What if TOBS and Savin did this shit to have more creative
control...

...Unless they're actually just stupid enough to do it on a whim. That might be more likely but that would just crush my faith in humanity a little bit more if it were true... Either way, this dev team is completely fucked bros :HideThePain:
They're definitely dumb, but you're probably right. They want him to leave and not be kicked off so they can say he left, not that they removed him. It's so they don't burn fans on removing their favorite creator. "We tried to convince him to stay but he made his mind up. We'll all miss him, he brought so much to the table. There's so many wonderful additions to CoC2 that he made, and we'd be in a much worse spot without him." While they highfive privately

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
They're definitely dumb, but you're probably right. They want him to leave and not be kicked off so they can say he left, not that they removed him. It's so they don't burn fans on removing their favorite creator. "We tried to convince him to stay but he made his mind up. We'll all miss him, he brought so much to the table. There's so many wonderful additions to CoC2 that he made, and we'd be in a much worse spot without him." While they highfive privately
That's why he needs to make a ultimatum and let it be known. Make Savin chose him or Tobs and let people know it was Savin's choice. And when the game improves after Tobs is gone, or tanks after Wsan is, it's on Savin.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
That's why he needs to make a ultimatum and let it be known. Make Savin chose him or Tobs and let people know it was Savin's choice. And when the game improves after Tobs is gone, or tanks after Wsan is, it's on Savin.
That's true, but we don't know how reliant Wsan is on the CoC2 money. If he is, he might make the choice many people do and try to brush it off as long as he can until one day he snaps and quits

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Genocide is fine in Black Marsh, Argonian extinction brings no loss of note.
Well, moreso that the Empire showed its military expertise at the time. We were wise to stay outside the swampland. They say the Argonians managed to drive the Daedra back into Oblivion. We couldn't keep them out of a single city, and Mehrunes Dagon himself marched upon our very capitol!

They may be no better than Khajiit but something in those swamps... empowers them.

Reactions: silentangel

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Kurako and the random lumberjack kitsune can stay

Also I'm a literal Imperial Guard. Genocide is what I do my guy. Except in Blackmarsh, just got a foothold and called it a day
I never really bothered to know any character besides the companions but what about Kohaku? Except for her liking taiyaki and being a legal loli, I don't really know much about her

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I never really bothered to know any character besides the companions but what about Kohaku? Except for her liking taiyaki and being a legal loli, I don't really know much about her
In my personal opinion legal loli is enough for the chopping block. But she's the most accepting of you of all of them, which could honestly just be a front because she's a merchant.

Although Nakano treats her like shit, so she can't be all bad.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
In my personal opinion legal loli is enough for the chopping block. But she's the most accepting of you of all of them, which could honestly just be a front because she's a merchant.

petite != loli XD

you'll never see a kid with those hips lol

Reactions: Konstantinus

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
In my personal opinion legal loli is enough for the chopping block.

Refreshingly inclusive perspective :)

We all have our likes and dislikes, but what's important is to be tolerant of what we dislike. Who knows? One man's trash is another man's treasure.

petite != loli XD

you'll never see a kid with those hips lol
Technically not a kid cause lolis are exclusive to 2D...and who's to say that youthful characters in anime can't have nice, child-bearing hips :)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes