Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
So, did that one guy actually commission a Kinu x PC comic? I believe it was during the time when Raf-Raf started changing char icons into their cacti equivalent
Never heard back on it that I remember. I like to think he did it and Tobs banned him so hard he was removed from reality, so only Tobs remembers the comic and it haunts his dreams.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
:unsure:
Wives
-Brienne
-Cassia
-Rina
-Kiyoko
-Atani
-Ahmri
-Alante
Waifus
-Vari
-Clementine
-Grainne
-Ragnild
-Infrith
-Shar
-Senja
-Eryka
-Aileh
-Zo
-Serena
-Lyric
Tbh i'm into this shitshow of a game solely because of Brienne too. I obviously enjoy some other characters, some very much so, but on my very first playthrough i distinctively remember starting to get bored with how shallow everything felt right around the time Brint got the armor, and then i was starting a new game and actually paying attention because something had finally hooked me. Like i said, certainly a few other appetizers, but she's just the main thing for me.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Brienne is just so...boring, though.

Eh, guess everyone likes their own thing, I'm not judging.

Well, maybe a little.
Boring as in she's vanilla? I mean maybe, but even that's arguable. An 8'6 buff cowgirl that is submissive(tall/muscular characters are usually coded as being dominant), wants you to breed and marry herself and her family, but can also kick ass and carry you both in combat and out of it seems more original than dominant trap, "lovable" town bike, and the same "Alpha/Beta" character Savin has written in every single Fenoxo game. Even more so when you and her are a super lovey-dovey monogamous couple with her not fucking anybody but you in this world where most people go around fucking everything under the sun.

She's the most wife-able girl in the game, has a lot of good and consistent content, written by the best non-commission author, and is a serious, almost necessary, breath of fresh air in this uber promiscuous world. It's really no wonder why she's a pretty universally loved character.

If nothing else, boring in this game is pretty much the opposite of boring due to everybody being so over-the-top, so there's also that.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Absolute travesty that they did that to Wsan's character without his permission or at least giving him a heads-up. What happened to "we can't make content for abandoned characters because we don't want to step on toes"? Was it gasp just laziness this whole time?!

So we get the worst of both worlds, no content for characters forgotten but we do get hateful spite content made specifically to enrage players/other writers apparently. Just shutter the project tbh, if Wsan and William (wrote the only Kitsune I actually like, Kurako) get along they could link up with an artist and a coder to make a fantastic game. Let Savin and Tobs run this into the ground with spite.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Absolute travesty that they did that to Wsan's character without his permission or at least giving him a heads-up. What happened to "we can't make content for abandoned characters because we don't want to step on toes"? Was it gasp just laziness this whole time?!

So we get the worst of both worlds, no content for characters forgotten but we do get hateful spite content made specifically to enrage players/other writers apparently. Just shutter the project tbh, if Wsan and William (wrote the only Kitsune I actually like, Kurako) get along they could link up with an artist and a coder to make a fantastic game. Let Savin and Tobs run this into the ground with spite.
Can you please elaborate with info on what they actually did specifically?
I dropped this shit show a while ago, so I am not clear what is going on.

Who is Wsan and how did Savin and Tobs ruin his character?

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Can you please elaborate with info on what they actually did specifically?
I dropped this shit show a while ago, so I am not clear what is going on.

Who is Wsan and how did Savin and Tobs ruin his character?
It's all back like one page, there's a couple of pages, about it but a quick run-through is Wsan created Brint/Brienne. Tobs wanted to do a scene or two with Brienne, Wsan said "Nah don't touch lmao", Tobs wrote a legitimate full-on rape scene for Brienne while the champ is forced to watch (can also find it like a page back), didn't ask Wsan if it was cool and sent it to Savin, who then greenlit it without telling Wsan.

It's been in the game for a decent amount of time, and Wsan found out a few days ago. Pretty scummy move by Tobs and Savin.

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Uh, yeah, save editing or otherwise hacking the game tends to break some stuff.
Yeah, at this point where there's nothing to do but run around and stuff some holes, enemy encounters becomes more of a nuisance so why not get those OP AoE skills to instantly clear out pests

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
What exactly did Tobs want to write before the spiteful rape scene?
I'm not sure, it was posted a week or two (maybe more) ago on here about it

Prolly not something good going by how much the forum shits on Tobs and his kitsunes
Probably Nakano beheading the PC and taking Brienne for his own, then you're forced to finish the game as Nakano :KEK:

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes