Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You guys are over here talking about whether Kas can actually love and I'm just here wondering why the Dullahan doesn't have a stealth sex scene where she blows you under an inn table by using just her head.
:WeSmart:
They probably haven't experienced removing their own body parts yet.

Sep 20, 2018
You guys are over here talking about whether Kas can actually love and I'm just here wondering why the Dullahan doesn't have a stealth sex scene where she blows you under an inn table by using just her head.
:WeSmart:
I don't think Atugia is into oral,but i do think she's into getting bang while she watches and/or her head is separated from her body
Interesting take do you think this could happen to future party members later?
clothing wise I don't they have anything like that planned,but there is suppose to be Berwyn transformed into girl/lady/woman content in the future

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
OK but surely "bad ends aren't canon" means that the events of bad ends don't and won't impact the game world. What it doesn't mean (or at least shouldn't mean) is that characterization gets thrown out the window, or that anything can happen and it doesn't matter.

E.g. a bad end can show Hawkthorne getting destroyed, but it won't stick past the game-over screen: Hawkthorne being destroyed is not canon. However, you couldn't have Master Chief from Halo show up in a bad end, or you wouldn't suddenly see Cait randomly renounce her oath and swear monogamy to the PC (unless she got mind-controlled or something), because those things don't make sense with regards to the rules of the world, or the characterization of Cait. Even in a non-canonical bad end, those examples would just be nonsensical.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
OK but surely "bad ends aren't canon" means that the events of bad ends don't and won't impact the game world. What it doesn't mean (or at least shouldn't mean) is that characterization gets thrown out the window, or that anything can happen and it doesn't matter.

E.g. a bad end can show Hawkthorne getting destroyed, but it won't stick past the game-over screen: Hawkthorne being destroyed is not canon. However, you couldn't have Master Chief from Halo show up in a bad end, or you wouldn't suddenly see Cait randomly renounce her oath and swear monogamy to the PC (unless she got mind-controlled or something), because those things don't make sense with regards to the rules of the world, or the characterization of Cait. Even in a non-canonical bad end, those examples would just be nonsensical.
There's literally a bad end where your character somehow ends up being the MC from Skyrim in the wagon at the beginning of the game.

They totally will do those kinds of things.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Because if they are going to troll the player with things that are cannon of course they are going to troll the player even harder with things that aren't.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Eh, joke endings in video games aren't exactly new.
I personally don't know of any, although that's just anecdotal.

IDK, the fact that it's a reference to Skyrim makes it sound ten times worse to me, because that's the kind of thing I'd expect from a stupid indie project, not a game that rakes in 500k a year and takes itself seriously. I guess I shouldn't be so harsh, since I haven't read the bad end in question, but it still seems like a terrible, terrible idea to me.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I personally don't know of any, although that's just anecdotal.
Maybe less these days? I dunno. There's been some bangers over the years, tho.

Silent Hill 2 has one of the best written stories in video games...and had an ending where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drakengard 2 (or 3) had an ending where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Really the whole series has these, including Nier Automata, which has 26 endings.

FFX2, Disco Elysium, Blazblue...hmm, maybe it's more common in Japanese games now that I think about it.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
I wouldn't say that "The bad end are not canon" but rather just not part of the main continuity.
Although I feel like that a lot of people on the internet sort of misuses the word "canon".

Reactions: badtastic Gen

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
at least there are people who ask for more M/M content, but bad ends?
View attachment 1884216
View attachment 1884208
even they joke about it
I've seen people request bad ends. In fact, some of them I know are commissioned.

Regardless, my point is that something not being the most popular thing doesn't mean it isn't worth doing. Variety is the spice of life, etc.

This is besides the fact that thats not actually what the polls say, cuz polls are tricky. Asking someone what's their favorite thing(s) does not mean the last option on the poll is most people's least favorite thing.

Reactions: LS47
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes