sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
>Apparently in the latest backer patch if you enable female pronouns for your pc you can have sex with Azzy + Lia

Edit : You still need vagina but strange enough they go into great detail about how you flood her womb and how she cums around your cock and you didn't even use your vagina

images (26).jpeg

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
>Apparently in the latest backer patch if you enable female pronouns for your pc you can have sex with Azzy + Lia

View attachment 2433813
What's that? The player has the option to enable content that they want if they do something instead of getting gated like usual?
That's POWER FANTASY RIGHT THERE.
1677835790720.png

A CoC2 dev once said:
"If the player's not getting cucked, we're the ones getting fucked."

Last edited:

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
So I've noticed that Brienne has a lot of scenes that support 2 dicks. Are there any other characters like that? Bri seems to be the only one I've notcied so far.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
So I've noticed that Brienne has a lot of scenes that support 2 dicks. Are there any other characters like that? Bri seems to be the only one I've notcied so far.
Yeah, desipte wsan crimes of of locking up cow family, wsan and a few others often takes most things into account like horns, height, and dick(s').
Most the time you can only except them to take "dick knots" and a last minute reference of your other dick during insertion and orgasm.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'll say this: I like Kinu BETTER when she is inside the astral plane cuz you get to interact with her in a lot of ways and it feels like being her dad actually kind of matters, maybe that's why I keep making Arcanists or Noble Scion chars (So I can one-up her in tabletop games and teach her geometry.)

It's a damn shame what happens to her once she gets out and has her timeskip, also gotta say I like Cait as a fuckbuddy cuz that's what she is and she makes it clear up-front on the first sex scene which is nice, doesn't give you any confusing messages, she just your bubbly fuckbuddy and party healer (I can do without the secret uber royal lineage thing to be honest, but other than that I don't have much troubles with her character.)

There, had to say my piece bout them, btw you think level 7 will give us new skills or it'll be a new passive feature? After waiting so long I'm honestly expecting both or at the very least the skills, wanna dish out more powerful magic!

• Haha
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017

Edit : You still need vagina but strange enough they go into great detail about how you flood her womb and how she cums around your cock and you didn't even use your vagina

View attachment 2433813
Hilarious. Just shows how "important" being a gurl is there.
I'll say this: I like Kinu BETTER when she is inside the astral plane cuz you get to interact with her in a lot of ways and it feels like being her dad actually kind of matters
Preaching to the choir dude.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
I like how different writers can't get on the same page about dick sizes.

My mc currently has 13 inch tool and it has been described as modest, monstrous, and "mastiff sized", whatever that means (who the hell though mastiff sized is a good description for a dick size?).

Like Zo is 6' tall and it does fit, but not with knot. Ryn is 5'7" and it doesn't fit at all, causing you to just rub against her. And then we have Byvernia who is 5'3" and apparently it is described as "modest" when you fuck her "virgin-like tight ass" :KEK: .

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I like how different writers can't get on the same page about dick sizes.

My mc currently has 13 inch tool and it has been described as modest, monstrous, and "mastiff sized", whatever that means (who the hell though mastiff sized is a good description for a dick size?).

Like Zo is 6' tall and it does fit, but not with knot. Ryn is 5'7" and it doesn't fit at all, causing you to just rub against her. And then we have Byvernia who is 5'3" and apparently it is described as "modest" when you fuck her "virgin-like tight ass" :KEK: .
Byvernia is not in any shape virginal, she can just clench like a weight lifter...

Reactions: Runufiv and NODOGAN

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Well I just quoted the game. I generally assumed that the game follows the general rule of "the bigger she is the bigger she can take". I guess Taeleers are size queens since their ability to accommodate large objects inside them rivals that of mino girls and centaurs. At this point I wish we embraced the hentai anatomy aka all can fit all.
I guess the weirdness springs from some writers trying to be realistic while others believe in "grotesque belly bulge" without any internal damage.

Although given that you can use all 3 fuck Ryn options even with huge dick makes me wonder whether the game takes place in matrix, so that mc's ability to fit hinges purely on their belief.

• Haha
Reactions: Doran
Apr 5, 2021
Although given that you can use all 3 fuck Ryn options even with huge dick makes me wonder whether the game takes place in matrix, so that mc's ability to fit hinges purely on their belief.
Yet more evidence for the entire game being the champ's dying hallucination after the portal explosion in the tutorial. While not my favourite joking fan theory, certainly the most merciful of them, they never have to experience a single TOBS scene in real life.

Wait... No... didn't TOBS to the re-written opening? Oh poor champ. that your last moments were restructured for Cait to offer you BJ while she forgot all about saving her sister from murderous sex-cultists.

Last edited:

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Is she ? Could you list some of them, didn't play game for a long time and don't remember any mention of that

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Is she ? Could you list some of them, didn't play game for a long time and don't remember any mention of that
Anal is the one I remember from the top of my head. Apart from that, I think it's just a lot of random events. Since I've been going through a lot of pregnancy and jewelry events, I can't tell which exactly, but it's pretty noticeable.

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Anal is the one I remember from the top of my head. Apart from that, I think it's just a lot of random events. Since I've been going through a lot of pregnancy and jewelry events, I can't tell which exactly, but it's pretty noticeable.
Thanks for the tip, guess time to re-read all her scenes, cause her usual inn sex scenes only mentioned 2nd dick without much action to it

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Yet more evidence for the entire game being the champ's dying hallucination after the portal explosion in the tutorial. While not my favourite joking fan theory, certainly the most merciful of them, they never have to experience a single TOBS scene in real life.
There are a story, dont remember name, that goes like
"There are a thunder outside, boy sits in a house and than SUDDENLY lightning hit the bulding with a boy...but turns out that that was not a lightning but a valkyrie that come down to the boy to take him to Asgard to help Thor, or something, fight the demons. There are a big fight, Asgard win, everybody happy and all, boy realizes that he dont want to go back to and decides to settle in Asgard with all the aesirs."
But the more you read it the more obvious it becomes that in fact that was an actual lightning a the beginning, not valkyrie, house was destroyed, boy slowly bleeds to death under the house wreckage and entire story is just a try of delirium/rationalization of what just happened.

Wait... No... didn't TOBS to the re-written opening? Oh poor champ. that your last moments were restructured for Cait to offer you BJ while she forgot all about saving her sister from murderous sex-cultists.
What?

Reactions: MarcusDBlack
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes