Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Sure you could be right, we've all pulled better stuff out of our arses than the writing for this game. It doesn't make it invalid however. It was better written before, and they didn't understand that. And unless any of us is Savin in disguise (looking at you Quin), or has a window into their skulls, this is all speculation and navel gazing.
snapshot.jpg

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
:(
Gwyn's a very good dog.
I mean being dumb doesn't mean she is bad dog.
I don't think she is any smarter than Garret though, she's simply not as rowdy as him, so she doesn't make a fool of herself like her sibling.

What do you call a girl who isn't particularly smart, but is too good natured and nice so that calling her bimbo is going way too overboard? Ditzy?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I mean being dumb doesn't mean she is bad dog.
I don't think she is any smarter than Garret though, she's simply not as rowdy as him, so she doesn't make a fool of herself like her sibling.

What do you call a girl who isn't particularly smart, but is too good natured and nice so that calling her bimbo is going way too overboard? Ditzy?
Gullible?

Reactions: Tatoba

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Man seeing you basically relegated to second fiddle with the Azzy content sucks. Then she gets a big tf expansion only to turn her into a dom? :HideThePain:

She was originally one of my favorite companions and every update for her is just another thing to avoid for me. I wouldn't have any problem if she was given some option/alternate path for this stuff but I guess that would be way too sensible to add. Do I dare inhale some copium that it actually will ever be a thing?

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Man seeing you basically relegated to second fiddle with the Azzy content sucks. Then she gets a big tf expansion only to turn her into a dom? :HideThePain:

She was originally one of my favorite companions and every update for her is just another thing to avoid for me. I wouldn't have any problem if she was given some option/alternate path for this stuff but I guess that would be way too sensible to add. Do I dare inhale some copium that it actually will ever be a thing?
You can change your gender as female even tho you have beard and dick. You must drink pink potion so you have pussy tho, but hey you can play lesbian threesome with her gf paladin.

or

You can push her down to the pool of corruption. Funny corruption path made her loyal to you, including her paladin GF.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
You can change your gender as female even tho you have beard and dick. You must drink pink potion so you have pussy tho, but hey you can play lesbian threesome with her gf paladin.

or

You can push her down to the pool of corruption. Funny corruption path made her loyal to you, including her paladin GF.
I haven't romanced Azy yet, but to my knowledge she only has the paladin gf if she becomes a bimbo right?

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
I haven't romanced Azy yet, but to my knowledge she only has the paladin gf if she becomes a bimbo right?
No it's other way, Pure path acknowledge she's priority paladin gf than you (the updates where's she become dragon is final nail). While in corrupt path, she's become bimbo with paladin gf, difference ? Both of them worship you. Which imply power fantasy is very corrupt move

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
No. She asks you for a 'how to date humies for dummies' advice for the first date with paladin gf, after hive cleansing.
And IIRC even if you give her bad advice like 'always groan when talk with her, move your like you ALREADY fucking her' they still become pair.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
No. She asks you for a 'how to date humies for dummies' advice for the first date with paladin gf, after hive cleansing.
And IIRC even if you give her bad advice like 'always groan when talk with her, move your like you ALREADY fucking her' they still become pair.
Oh well, there goes my interest in her romance.

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
Oh well, there goes my interest in her romance.
You have the option of just telling Azyrran no when she asks you to help set her up, which then removes any mention of their relationship. I'm not sure why Quintilus is lying about that, it's really weird.

Tagert

May 31, 2018
Another update went live, Arona and Brint's threesome and a proper closure for Kaina in the tea quest.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
You have the option of just telling Azyrran no when she asks you to help set her up, which then removes any mention of their relationship. I'm not sure why Quintilus is lying about that, it's really weird.
Your telling me that if I don't hook them up paladin gf never shows up? Like at all? Not even during the sunsword quest thing? Have we been bitching about something thats already been solved? I'ma be annoyed if that's true.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
Jan 18, 2018
Mega: /
Pixeldrain: /
Steam beta key (February-March): 52C4xV68L5KJp3N4V0U0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.5.35 Patch Notes:
  • Brint has a new set of threesome intros if you haven’t gotten fucked by him before.
  • You can now get together with Brint and Arona at once, via Brint’s threesome menu.
    • You can get double teamed by Brint and Arona, with some options as to where all the mess goes.
    • You and Brint can either double-penetrate Arona together or you can suck her dick while she gets planted on mino-cock, if she’s your sub.
    • If you and Arona are both milky at the same time, you can ask Brint to milk you both together. You can let things stay (relatively) chaste or go all in on letting him make you both his cows
  • Cait has a sequence of new scenes for Kitsune-Champs, where she explores all your sensitive mofu. (By Remi aka CuteBruiser)
  • The Alpha Gnoll has a new PC-Victory scene where you can take her doggystyle. (By Pépère Pervers)
  • Drifa has new content wherein she dresses up as your Wayfort’s new maid. Requires having fucked her 20 time; [Condition]ing her counts as 5 times. (By Jstar)
  • There’s a new followup scene with Kaina after resolving Ashelander’s conundrum. Requires having Ashe with you.
  • New CGs: Hotaru Tied Up (By Su), Drifa Patslut (By Nyah).
  • Azzy’s dragoon sex scenes are properly repeatable from her sex menu after the first time scene. Big whoops there!
  • Liaden’s romance logic/gating has been fixed; she’s now available for all PCs with fem pronouns.
  • Dragoon Azzy has a proper Appearance description.
  • Dragoon Azzy’s spear now properly does Fire instead of Frost damage.
  • Dragon’s Breath now scales off Strength.
  • Dragon Evelyn’s difficulty cap has been increased. Rawr!
  • Kas’s stats in her Winter City encounter are now properly set to 100 instead of 93.
  • Many misc. text fixes and typo corrections.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
Your telling me that if I don't hook them up paladin gf never shows up? Like at all? Not even during the sunsword quest thing? Have we been bitching about something thats already been solved? I'ma be annoyed if that's true.
Yes, there's an entire variant of the quest that exists without Liaden's or even Azzyran's existence. Bitching about entirely optional content without actually knowing what you're talking about is a time-honored tradition here, so don't sweat it.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes