icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
I dunno, it's like a gut feeling? Maybe it's because they are written differently?

Kiyoko's character seems to remind me of courtesans/geishas, some sort of a very polite concubine who's seen and done all and can satisfy a man in any way they desire. The way she never breaks her smile and the super polite acting makes me wonder whether it's all just an act.

Meanwhile Brienne acts coy and bashful in some scenes. She just seems... more sincere? It actually feels like she loves and cares about champion, while in Kiyoko's case, I'm not sure she is treating me like anything but a useful tool / semen dispenser / a way out of the orb. It feels more like an arranged marriage of convenience than one born from affection and care.
You imagined that infidelity and sold that idea to yourself.
What you described isn't close to infidelity it's more close to words like transactional and clinical. Last I remember Kiyoko was meant to have a "mask" they present to other people except you but Kiyoko often comes off as emotionally distant and transactional outside sex.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Well, that escalated from "we should strive to please everyone" pretty quickly. And all it took was to point out your suggestion was flawed.
If you think a bit of sarcasm with one word capitalized is a drastic escalation, not sure what to tell you. Even disregarding that, why does emotion = bad?
Kiyoko's character seems to remind me of courtesans/geishas, some sort of a very polite concubine who's seen and done all and can satisfy a man in any way they desire. The way she never breaks her smile and the super polite acting makes me wonder whether it's all just an act.
And yet she's super high on the popularity poll for some reason.

We live in a society.

Oct 10, 2021
I got a question for people that did the fleep gambling demons, do they wreck up the place if you bring them to the Wayfort? Like them corrupting people. The cat merchant so far hasn't, but I always worry she's going to spontaneously turn my wayfort into demons.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
You imagined that infidelity and sold that idea to yourself.
I never talked about infidelity to begin with? I just said that I like innocent inexperienced girls as opposed to those that are implied to be very skilled in the art of love.

I'm not sure why we are even having this discussion. Just like some people like men while other like women (and some like women that are similar to men in the downstairs department), some people like slutty characters, others like virgins. It's like arguing over tastes (which is cringe).

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I got a question for people that did the fleep gambling demons, do they wreck up the place if you bring them to the Wayfort? Like them corrupting people. The cat merchant so far hasn't, but I always worry she's going to spontaneously turn my wayfort into demons.
I doubt that's ever going to happen with any characters sent there and if it did, I'm sure they'd warn the player. Personally wish I killed them on my playthrough because they're so... eh.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
I never talked about infidelity to begin with? I just said that I like innocent inexperienced girls as opposed to those that are implied to be very skilled in the art of love.

I'm not sure why we are even having this discussion. Just like some people like men while other like women (and some like women that are similar to men in the downstairs department), some people like slutty characters, others like virgins. It's like arguing over tastes (which is cringe).
Ahhh, I'm sorry about the infidelity thing

Oct 10, 2021
I doubt that's ever going to happen with any characters sent there and if it did, I'm sure they'd warn the player. Personally wish I killed them on my playthrough because they're so... eh.
I basically beat them into submission but didn't engage further since they were still 'we'll fuck you up if you lose at this fun game', unlike the cat merchant and plant.

On a side note, I did like the first half of the teatime quest. I like fluff quests. Even though I didn't want to bang the dragontaur the stuff with her was nice. Was a funny touch that she uses the magic orb as white noise machine. I do sort of wish they had written her with a selkie daughter from her old lover. I kind of wanted to see what an image of a dragon centaur seal would look like.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
It feels more like an arranged marriage of convenience than one born from affection and care.
Because it is. She wanted something from me and I wanted something from her. Thought it would become more than that but Tobs decided we needed to be an outsider to our family too.
Forget they're even there, so most likely not.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
FYI if you rush the rift to get to gated content know that you will miss the stuff in Sanders closet quest (winged sabatons) cause if you do the abyss first it says you failed the quest even if you didn't have it yet.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Transformations doing things. Sensible chuckle.
Speaking of wings the sun castle actually lets you use them with a aerial training course you can challenge a valkyrie to. And I'm not sure if was my characters agility or the fact she naturally had wings (wyld elf) but she beat the pants off her.

Oct 10, 2021
Speaking of wings the sun castle actually lets you use them with a aerial training course you can challenge a valkyrie to. And I'm not sure if was my characters agility or the fact she naturally had wings (wyld elf) but she beat the pants off her.
I haven't done anything with the valkyries after saving Lumia, how's the writing for them?

Apr 5, 2021
I haven't done anything with the valkyries after saving Lumia, how's the writing for them?
Forgettable. It's not TOBS copypasting like he does with some of the kitsune stuff, but honestly I found it hard to engage with any of the valkyries. Not helped by the fact that the "Conflicts" are resolved really quick.
There's a big muscle valkyrie who everyone things is a dom, but she wants so bad to be a sub. So you go "Hey I think you should be a sub and have my babies," and she goes "Okay, but we need Lumia to agree to that," so you walk two tiles and Lumia goes "Oh, so you're finally ready to be a sub, sure, here you go."
Thus ends the play.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
There's a big muscle valkyrie who everyone things is a dom, but she wants so bad to be a sub. So you go "Hey I think you should be a sub and have my babies," and she goes "Okay, but we need Lumia to agree to that," so you walk two tiles and Lumia goes "Oh, so you're finally ready to be a sub, sure, here you go."
Lol that's some "Small on Top" level of storytelling, except straight.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes