icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
This game already has like 7+ characters that hard-doms the PC
Mean while the PC can only hard-dom Milly and kind of Etheryn. Who can the PC fem-dom? i think only 1 person and thats not even a hard-femdom.
This games isn't even trying spread content for everyone's PC, most of game is saying why don't you have a dick or why aren't submissive? My PC can't want to be in charge?
NO

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
This game already has like 7+ characters that hard-doms the PC
Mean while the PC can only hard-dom Milly and kind of Etheryn. Who can the PC fem-dom? i think only 1 person and thats not even a hard-femdom.
This games isn't even trying spread content for everyone's PC, most of game is saying why don't you have a dick or why aren't submissive? My PC can't want to be in charge?
NO
FemChamp can dom both Bri and Clementine, not to mention the cat harem. And that's just off the top of my head.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Something like that would produce a clearly "best" choice, annoying people who would feel content for NPC comes at the cost of not improving their own character. By trying to reduce annoyance you'd only introduce more of it. Pleasing everyone is hard. :sneaky:
Having choices actually mean something?! Oh no, the HORROR!11!

The best choice is what gives you most enjoyment. If people cry about it because they want to min-max while also wanting the character's content, that's their own problem. If it bothers them enough, they can very easily go into a save editor and give themselves the dragon stuff. Problem solved.

Going by your logic, we should only have one path through the entire game because someone might feel robbed if they don't get to experience all the content. Let's remove every choice in the game so that isn't a problem!

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016

The best choice is what gives you most enjoyment. If people cry about it because they want to min-max while also wanting the character's content, that's their own problem. If it bothers them enough, they can very easily go into a save editor and give themselves the dragon stuff. Problem solved.

Going by your logic, we should only have one path through the entire game because someone might feel robbed if they don't get to experience all the content. Let's remove every choice in the game so that isn't a problem!
Kinda feels like you're going a little overboard here. The issue is that NPC vs PC choices probably aren't a good idea, which tbh I agree with.

Honestly I'm iffy on the NPC vs party member choice in this one too. The fact that Azzy's first new set since launch comes at the expense of another character I like is kind of a crappy move, when every other character got new sets at no cost whatsoever.

Reactions: ffive and Lucky_I

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Kinda feels like you're going a little overboard here. The issue is that NPC vs PC choices probably aren't a good idea, which tbh I agree with.

Honestly I'm iffy on the NPC vs party member choice in this one too. The fact that Azzy's first new set since launch comes at the expense of another character I like is kind of a crappy move, when every other character got new sets at no cost whatsoever.
It is in theme for Azzy and crappy choices though so there is that I guess...

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I really don't see it as player vs NPC though. The dragon TF is apparently tied to being a dom so subby players are going to be more likely to choose to give it to one of their doms (with only 2 choices, yay) but currently this gives a big middle finger to dommy players which letting them take the TF would fix.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I'm offering ways to fix the problem with the quest. Are they perfect solutions? No, but they're definitely better than what we currently have for people who aren't into dommy dickgirls(Counting Azy because she shoves a bug dick down your throat without consent in one of the new scenes). And like ffive keeps trying to say, "Pleasing everyone is hard".

If you don't like my ideas to make the quest more inclusive to dom/vanilla players, feel free to offer your own suggestions.
Ryn has a whole expansion coming in a week or two; kinda makes sense noone would have been working her into a completely different expansion simultaneously.
Perhaps don't pointlessly involve her in the quest only to make her completely useless in the next five seconds, then? Could just be avoided by the throwaway character being anything other than a frost elf.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Is there a way to make Brienne futa? I'm going for futa on male scenes but wiki does not help identifying new futa characters at all. and me not playing for 8+ months wont help.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Is there a way to make Brienne futa? I'm going for futa on male scenes but wiki does not help identifying new futa characters at all. and me not playing for 8+ months wont help.
No and I doubt it's ever happening. Most of the futa stuff is relatively obvious so if you think you've seen most of it, you probably have.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Just throwing in some cents here: CoC2 clearly has a ton of futa content. If you don't like it, just skip those parts or give it a pass, it's not worth having a mental tantrum over. Same for any content you don't like. Most of it is optional.
Most commenters here tend to levy their complaints at content that's around their area of interest. You won't see me bitch about issues with male on male content, it'll be either M0nte or whoever else is into that. Same applies to people who talk about futas, dommes, etc. For the most part, at least.

Also, it's fair to not like dick. Absolutely. But saying things like "I'm straight so I don't want to fuck Evelynn" is stupid and a bit transphobic. It's a work of fiction and she *isn't* trans, so she's definitely a woman. It's straight to fuck her. But you're allowed to have a preference to not like dick.
You're misinterpreting people here. It's not that "I'm straight, therefore fucking Evelynn is gay," it's "I want to plug holes, not get my holes plugged" type of deal. There's a lot of dickgirl enjoyers that don't want to be on the receiving end of a schlong. And that's not really possible with Evelynn.

Please try to be kind about how you voice your complaints.
There is an issue with reciprocity at play here. There's no incentive to be accomodating to people like Savin and Tobs when they're just as willing to roll around in the mud. If you've perused the thread you'd notice how Fleep who works on the game is here but doesn't get harassed. What comes around goes around. Even if you play devil's advocate and say that the bigger guys have to deal with a lot more undue hate and annoying people, that doesn't really excuse some of their actions.

As a transwoman, I'm not trying to fight all of you, be a giant political-correctness bot, or shit on your preferences. I just want you to understand that transphobia is hurtful. I'm just trying to live my only life the way I want to live it that doesn't hurt anybody else.
Look, generally unless someone is being intentionally antagonistic here, people don't really "clap back." Also just to clarify, my reply to you isn't me trying to shut you down or anything, I just felt like replying to your points. Thought I should mention it in case you feel dogpiled or something. Keep in mind that some comments might come off as transphobic but the person who wrote it might not have even considered how it might come off to someone who's trans because the topic of discussion is about made up things like futas so the commenter didn't couch their language as if speaking about transpeople, because they're not. You'd need to be pretty confused about your opinions if you're transphobic, yet participate in conversations about a game such as this.

Reactions: zwagon

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'm offering ways to fix the problem with the quest. Are they perfect solutions? No, but they're definitely better than what we currently have for people who aren't into dommy dickgirls(Counting Azy because she shoves a bug dick down your throat without consent in one of the new scenes). And like ffive keeps trying to say, "Pleasing everyone is hard".

If you don't like my ideas to make the quest more inclusive to dom/vanilla players, feel free to offer your own suggestions.

Perhaps don't pointlessly involve her in the quest only to make her completely useless in the next five seconds, then? Could just be avoided by the throwaway character being anything other than a frost elf.

You can already just pick Azzy and not bang her. Sex isn't mandatory.

So if you don't like either of the characters sex-wise, pick Azzy purely for mechanical benefits and don't do her sex scene. You get a new set for Azzy and girl trapped in weapon still.

The real issue is for players that like both characters, or just like Evelyn; losing out on a new set for a party member that only has one sucks big time.

Reactions: ffive

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
I'm offering ways to fix the problem with the quest. Are they perfect solutions? No, but they're definitely better than what we currently have for people who aren't into dommy dickgirls(Counting Azy because she shoves a bug dick down your throat without consent in one of the new scenes).
Says "have her way with you" right there.
Screenshot (7).png

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
You can already just pick Azzy and not bang her. Sex isn't mandatory.

So if you don't like either of the characters sex-wise, pick Azzy purely for mechanical benefits and don't do her sex scene. You get a new set for Azzy and girl trapped in weapon still.
Okay. I understand that. But if you do not appreciate dommy characters, this quest is essentially pointless to you. I am trying to offer an actual incentive for dommy/vanilla players to complete the quest. Which they don't have right now because you don't even know you're getting the mace until everything is said and done. Isn't it just like one dream scene with it and that's it, anyway?
I didn't literally mean rape, we all know that doesn't happen in this game.
*Looks at hobgob scene*
Most of the time...

I just meant it isn't communicated to the player in any way that she's going to do that. It should really be specified.

Apr 5, 2021
I think it would be more fair to link this screen, the first interaction after the dragon cave. Which while yes you can "Just drink" doesn't lead you to believe that the sex will be nothing but being completely dommed in the three choices. Seeing as Arona and the Hellhound, other dom heavy characters, have you being able to "Top the Top" it's reasonable to think you might have something like that, or an opt out when you realize all the content is very much being the bottom. If anything reading the explanation you might be excused for thinking she's about to power vacuum you dry.

Azzy thirsty.png

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
This team often don't plan for much outside of the story concept itself let alone with how it would interact with others/or forsight.

Like 4 of the main writers have shown that, even wsan locked cow family up despite it having repeat scenes in.
Their talent for creative game design and applying it to a game that iteratively built upon is low.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Okay. I understand that. But if you do not appreciate dommy characters, this quest is essentially pointless to you. I am trying to offer an actual incentive for dommy/vanilla players to complete the quest. Which they don't have right now because you don't even know you're getting the mace until everything is said and done. Isn't it just like one dream scene with it and that's it, anyway?
Eh, I just don't see that as a problem. Isn't any questline dedicated to a character essentially pointless if you don't like the content attached to that character? The quest starts in the first place with a dommy dragon girl, that it continues in that fashion doesn't strike me as anything too egregious.

And still, even if you are a dommy/vanilla player - a new set for a companion is still a tangible reward. You can get the set, not have sex with Azzy, and be able to use the set - and still not have sex with Azzy. A dommy player still has new abilities for a teammate and can just switch to Azzy's other sets or ignore Azzy altogether.

And yeah, I don't think there's a whole lot of content for mace girl yet, but there's more planned from what I'm seeing.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

Well, that escalated from "we should strive to please everyone" pretty quickly. And all it took was to point out your suggestion was flawed.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes