Tagert

May 31, 2018
Unrelated, but has there been any talk about that GNoll spell blade character? It's been a while, and she's been in limbo. (That Gnoll in the red garb, in the quest where you find Cait's father.)

Jul 22, 2019
CoC1 kinda got put in a similar position. The game was distributed all over the place, and there was no real way to control it, so in a bunch of places the game with a bunch of stuff the devs didn't really want to be associated with was being linked directly to them.
At least in regards to /hgg/ mod (which I believe had the most extreme content?), it would be pretty hard to mistake it for a vanilla release I think. Could be even clearer by just having a marker that shows below where the author name currently in coc2, explicitly stating a scene is modded or unofficial content.

Better mod support would stop people from needing to create new versions of the game to distribute anyway. Nobody is uploading and sharing modded skyrim installs, you just pick the mods you want from nexus (or lists via wabbajack). Monster girl dreams has a similar approach that works fine.

Bug reports would be annoying still for sure, but there's no way around some users being fucking morons and submitting less than useless reports. Some "people" can barely read a few posts above theirs before asking a question in a thread here, there's just no cure for brains that smoothly polished. More seriously, reports being low priority unless a save is uploaded fixes a lot of that I think.

Wanting complete creative control is the only real reason to be entirely against mods here, I think. Only one that doesn't either make them look lazy or fall apart under any critique at least.

I'm surprised they didn't include a spite option 'well, since you never met any of our obviously fabulous characters you stick a finger in your butt and watch the dragon die' if you ignore both the hornet dickgirl and dom dickgirl.
Where's the spite though? That would be objectively the best choice. No bugs, evelyn stays sitting in her room like a loser, and you get to (kinda) kill a dragon.

Last edited:

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
He likely sped-read it and missed her getting an ovipositor with that transformation, I know I did at first.

On the subject of the objective gayness of Futa... :BootyTime:

It's borderline lol. And Mr Anon agrees see? /S
6a1.png

More seriously, we can get into dynamics and really break this down. Muscle girls and tomboys included, being attracted to femininity or just genitalia etc. But for me? It's honestly Futa is just an extension of sub/dom stuff. As I do not find rippling musclebound men attractive, I do enjoy femboys though. :Kappa:

Usually Futas with Femboys. Truly gender equality. :KEK:

Oct 10, 2021
Where's the spite though? That would be objectively the best choice. No bugs, evelyn stays sitting in her room like a loser, and you get to (kinda) kill a dragon.
Was low energy when I wrote it. I dunno what'd they do. They'd definitely find a way. Or at least passive aggressive. Maybe it hits you with twenty points of corruption since you dared to hop the rails.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
I'm surprised they didn't include a spite option 'well, since you never met any of our obviously fabulous characters you stick a finger in your butt and watch the dragon die' if you ignore both the hornet dickgirl and dom dickgirl.
Well, if it was written by TOBS, that would be very much on the table. I've never even done Kiyoko, and from what I've heard I'm better off. Damn shame Kinu's design is going to waste though.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Also...Azzy doesn't become a toppy character, it's just a set for her, like the bimbo set.
Her immediate post-transformation sex scenes and constantly calling me her pet and desire to conquer things and people say otherwise.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Reactions: yuzuyo and RARE2000

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
It's an optional quest, you can just kinda not do it.
Not being able to finish a quest because the outcomes only appeal to specific players is kinda shit quest design, though. Especially because the excuse she gives of not wanting Etheryn to do it makes no sense. That and she could simply just ask us to kill her ourselves without even touching the spear considering she already knows she's gonna die.

Also going through this quest again, it's really fucking annoying how much they write the PC for the player. Just let me control a pre-existing character at this point ala Final Fantasy so there's an actual reason for it.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Not being able to finish a quest because the outcomes only appeal to specific players is kinda shit quest design, though.
I like how they handle it in Brint cursed armor quest. Even if you don't want to turn him into Brienne and picked the quest by accident, you still can remove it once you realize what is happening. So you don't have to ignore the quest if you don't want to genderbend him. Although I kinda wish there was a middle ground, like waiting for the armor to corrupt him enough until he becomes subby and begs you to fuck him and then removing it, keeping him male but making him hard bottom.

Last edited:

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Just throwing in some cents here: CoC2 clearly has a ton of futa content. If you don't like it, just skip those parts or give it a pass, it's not worth having a mental tantrum over. Same for any content you don't like. Most of it is optional.
Hm. While this is a fair point.

Also, it's fair to not like dick. Absolutely. But saying things like "I'm straight so I don't want to fuck Evelynn" is stupid and a bit transphobic. It's a work of fiction and she *isn't* trans, so she's definitely a woman. It's straight to fuck her. But you're allowed to have a preference to not like dick. You can also tell Azzy to put her ovipositor away. Please try to be kind about how you voice your complaints.

As a transwoman, I'm not trying to fight all of you, be a giant political-correctness bot, or shit on your preferences. I just want you to understand that transphobia is hurtful. I'm just trying to live my only life the way I want to live it that doesn't hurt anybody else.
I do not believe it’s transphobia. For some, exact genitalia is a real sticking point. And it’s fair for him to be somewhat miffed that a game he enjoys(?) does not have much content appealing to him. He is simply sharing his opinion. It was not a personal attack or in any way directed at you.

Whether it’s traditional masculine ideals, insecurity, or religious reasons(The J-Man and YHVH had some strict rules), it is not hatred for him to not be attracted to her. And to be honest and upfront about it.

His lack of taste and why on gods green earth he’s still here in Fenoxo’s cum dungeon after 10 whole years of demon dickgirls? Those are perfect topics, in my enlightened(/s?) opinion. :LUL:

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Also, it's fair to not like dick. Absolutely. But saying things like "I'm straight so I don't want to fuck Evelynn" is stupid and a bit transphobic. It's a work of fiction and she *isn't* trans, so she's definitely a woman. It's straight to fuck her. But you're allowed to have a preference to not like dick.
You contradict yourself.
At first its "its okay to not like dick" but than "why the fuck you dont want to do anything with a dick?" and in the and "its okay that you dont like dick".

U vot m8??

I just want you to understand that transphobia is hurtful. I'm just trying to live my only life the way I want to live it that doesn't hurt anybody else.
Are we really gonna...
Ugh, fine. Point where somebody directly attacked you.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Just throwing in some cents here: CoC2 clearly has a ton of futa content. If you don't like it, just skip those parts or give it a pass, it's not worth having a mental tantrum over. Same for any content you don't like. Most of it is optional.
Nobody is throwing a tantrum though? We've already discussed only a few people complained about it, and even then you can hardly call those tantrums. Somebody expressing how they don't like something doesn't mean they're throwing a fit.
Also, it's fair to not like dick. Absolutely. But saying things like "I'm straight so I don't want to fuck Evelynn" is stupid and a bit transphobic.
How is it stupid? By and large, men attribute liking dicks to being gay because... it's the genitals men have. It is inherently tied to masculinity simply by the nature of it. I don't think either viewpoint is objectively correct, it's just different ways of seeing a muddy topic. Why are you taking it personally?
As a transwoman, I'm not trying to fight all of you, be a giant political-correctness bot, or shit on your preferences.
It kinda seems that way, honestly. People not liking aspects of a fictional character and you calling them transphobic for it is assuming a lot. Especially because hardly anybody in this forum has even said anything along these lines.
I'm just trying to live my only life the way I want to live it that doesn't hurt anybody else.
Why are you acting like a victim? People are talking about a fictional character completely unrelated to you. Literally nobody here even knew of your existence until this point, so why are you trying to make people feel bad about slights against you only you yourself have perceived?

Can you even direct us to the post that said "liking dick makes you gay"? I went through the last 15 pages and couldn't find anything like that.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017

Also, it's fair to not like dick. Absolutely. But saying things like "I'm straight so I don't want to fuck Evelynn" is stupid and a bit transphobic. It's a work of fiction and she *isn't* trans, so she's definitely a woman. It's straight to fuck her. But you're allowed to have a preference to not like dick. You can also tell Azzy to put her ovipositor away. Please try to be kind about how you voice your complaints.

As a transwoman, I'm not trying to fight all of you, be a giant political-correctness bot, or shit on your preferences. I just want you to understand that transphobia is hurtful. I'm just trying to live my only life the way I want to live it that doesn't hurt anybody else.
Kind of random toss of "Holier than thou" towards people just discussing their opinions on a game in a forum post bout said game.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes