helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Eh for me it's not that I have much of an issue with the type of content that Eve and Azzy have, it's who and what they are in the content and more importantly how that content is written and depicted.

Which is that neither really has content that i'm interested in and I'd rather wait for content where my pc can be a milky, loving dom, corrupting mistress or ecstatic sub to a wicked/powerful dom (preferably one that has "naughty" traits such as Kas and Arona).

Though my least favorite content in both this and TITS is when they write characters that are just inherently better that the pc or scenes that make the champ look lame, and people somehow outfucking the pc is one of those things.

But at the same time, I'm really only going to complain a bit here and do little else about it :D

also, I have to agree with that we need more real anthro dragons, Titania from kingdom of Subversion really stands out after playing that game.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
I wonder whether the dragon princess gonna be a pure waifu material or just sex friend who likes to sleep around.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Nice to know, but then again, we have characters like Bri and Atugia who don't have marriage but are pure waifu material, and we have Kiyoko who has marriage option, but it's implied that she slept around quite a lot before meeting the champ.
("you get the impression that while the kitsune isn't a maiden or blushing virgin, neither does she appear old enough to be firmly ensconced within the role of mother. ")

Reactions: Runufiv and B2B2

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Not really, to begin with, accusing someone of infidelity requires you to be in relationship with them, and I usually just keep them as platonic friends (looking at you, Cait). Some people like slutty characters, like Cait or Kiyoko, I just prefer my blushing maidens man.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
("you get the impression that while the kitsune isn't a maiden or blushing virgin, neither does she appear old enough to be firmly ensconced within the role of mother. ")
It's been a while since I've laid eyes on a kitsune-related text. Don't you just love how needlessly mangled that sentence is?

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
It's been a while since I've laid eyes on a kitsune-related text. Don't you just love how needlessly mangled that sentence is?
Dude, you don't understand, only bad writers write in a concise way. If can comprehend it without making an effort, that's an amateur work /s

By the way, do I have to fuck/do Kiyoko quest to access the rest of Kitsune content? I wanna check some other foxes and I'm not particularly interested in Kiyoko breeding program (tm).

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Dude, you don't understand, only bad writers write in a concise way. If can comprehend it without making an effort, that's an amateur work /s

By the way, do I have to fuck/do Kiyoko quest to access the rest of Kitsune content? I wanna check some other foxes and I'm not particularly interested in Kiyoko breeding program (tm).
You get access to the den by doing Evergreen's quest. Once you beat them, they let you into the den. Kiyoko's amulet can save you from death if you happen to lose in any of those encounters and you don't have to fight the grandma if you have it but that's about it.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
You get access to the den by doing Evergreen's quest. Once you beat them, they let you into the den. Kiyoko's amulet can save you from death if you happen to lose in any of those encounters and you don't have to fight the grandma if you have it but that's about it.
Wait, so I can just keep the amulet and that'll be enough, even without ever meeting Kiyoko? Do I have to have it equipped, or just in my inventory?

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Wait, so I can just keep the amulet and that'll be enough, even without ever meeting Kiyoko? Do I have to have it equipped, or just in my inventory?
It's been literal years since I've engaged with that content with the amulet in hand. I don't think you need to have it equipped, just in your inventory but it has to be upgraded one you get after kinu is a thing. Either way, you don't need it. Just don't lose at any point during the consecutive fights.

EDIT: Correction, it says on the Amulet of Transference's (the first one you get) page that it also works to save your ass and parley with Komari so you probably don't need to have met Kiyoko in your dreams.

Reactions: Sinistrem

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Not really, to begin with, accusing someone of infidelity requires you to be in relationship with them, and I usually just keep them as platonic friends (looking at you, Cait). Some people like slutty characters, like Cait or Kiyoko, I just prefer my blushing maidens man.
What makes Kiyoko more slutty then Brienne? Brienne is willing to sex up other girls while you watch while Kiyoko spits in the face of scizoring.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
What makes Kiyoko more slutty then Brienne? Hell, Brienne is willing to sex up other girls while you watch while Kiyoko spits in the face of scizoring.
I dunno, it's like a gut feeling? Maybe it's because they are written differently?

Kiyoko's character seems to remind me of courtesans/geishas, some sort of a very polite concubine who's seen and done all and can satisfy a man in any way they desire. The way she never breaks her smile and the super polite acting makes me wonder whether it's all just an act.

Meanwhile Brienne acts coy and bashful in some scenes. She just seems... more sincere? It actually feels like she loves and cares about champion, while in Kiyoko's case, I'm not sure she is treating me like anything but a useful tool / semen dispenser / a way out of the orb. It feels more like an arranged marriage of convenience than one born from affection and care.

Apr 5, 2021
It should also count yourself if you choose the noble scion background.
Would be good, but alas, we apparently are not noble enough. They wrote themselves an excuse is saying it has to be direct descent, and the Noble Scion says you are the youngest child of nobility, it doesn't specify you were the child of a ruler. It feels bad, but hey, then someone would complain that Noble Scion was the only viable background choice ;).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucky_I
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes