wierdzz

Dec 4, 2020
Anyone else having problems with the save editor? Can't seem to be able to load the save files to edit. Playing on android with a new game on the recent update.
Edit. Never mind, looks to be a Google Chrome problem, works well on firefox.

Oct 10, 2021
All the writing in this game feels like they're trying to pad an essay. If we ever get a mod I'd love to see someone give everything a pass and chop it down.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
If there was most of the text being hacked to pieces would be most of Tob's writing. I wouldn't want it brain dead simple, but I'd like if my text just had a quick paragraph of Kiyoko maybe greeting me and a brief description on what I might have caught her doing if she happened to be doing anything other than standing around and waiting for me. As much as people shit on Kiyoko, she doesn't actually do anything without you. She's kinda just like a Skyrim NPC where nothing will happen without you.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Yeah but that is more then deserved, TOBS turned Kinu into a very foul sort of person from the innocent ball of sunshine she used to be
That's the funniest thing about time skipped Kinu. Kitsune Hime the form you get from basically ignoring Kinu is actually her much nicer form, as in shes way more pleasant to talk too and she has a better realtionship with Kiyoko and you.
So, if you want your daughter to be less of a terrible person when she grows up simply abandon her. What a great questline.
Kinu-DCL-KitsuneHime-Full.png

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I feel that the path for princess kinu involves more coddling than the farmer one. but the champions abandons both versions for like ten years.
Honestly yeah, you gotta pretty much play along with the childhood fantasies and tell her all her dreams will come true.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
After that whole Etheryn debacle, there's absolutely not way demon Kas is ever gonna get de-dicked just thank luck that Savin was nice enough to give her both parts same with Arona. Then again its probably not all that necessary since im pretty sure Kas takes forms where she doesnt have a dick
like her human form, I may be misremembering though.
What was the whole etheryn debacle?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What was the whole etheryn debacle?
Etheryn identifies as a woman, as she mentions multiple times, and, in her attempts to free herself from her cage, attempted to remove her dick via transformatives or magic. This led some players to ask for an option to remove her dick and have her be an actual female, a request which was vehemently shut down by the dev team on multiple occasions. There are still a number of people who think this should be an option.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes