Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Lol. Evergreen is worse than gods and foxes combined.
Furry Flemeth rip-off. :KEK:
Pretty sure something like this was in classic literature, before DA.

In any case
>be me
>wanaabe champion of corruption
>meet some witch in the forest
>according to rumors shes technically immortal
>should have who knew how much years of knowledge in all possible fields
>sex with her should be an otherworldly experience
>ask her for a bit of fucking
>all she can do is shove her womanly dick down your throat and call it a day

Real story, not a troll.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
With the sword charm questline, is there any way to keep track of the charms you have already put on the sword? Pretty sure I have all 5 of them on it, but nothing tells me the quest is complete or not. At least I haven't found it yet.
AFAIK the only reliable way is to read the sword's description as it tells you how many bells are attached to it, once it says 5 bells attached you're done, it doesn't really as an entry as a sidequest on your log.

Reactions: menatv

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
And if you don't have a vagina, then you better open up that boi-hole and accept that girl cock.
SAVIN LOVES GETTING DOMMED BY FUTA COCK AND YOU WILL TOO!
My only counterpoint to this is that even uncaged Ryn doesn't have any dom scenes, she has the uncaging scene where she tops but it's really not a dom scene, can't speak for futa enjoyers as a whole but as a futa enjoyer I was pretty underwhelmed.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
As an actual certified English language turbo nerd, these paragraphs make me want to vomit. You can trim down all of this into 3, maybe 2 sentences and have it not only be far more readable, but also communicate the point better because you don't have to parse what this word vomit is trying to say. Something like:

"It's going to take awhile for the cavalry to arrive, and by then it'll be too late for a lot of people. We might might be small in the grand scheme of things, but I don't think that matters to the people we're saving. We're here now, and that's what matters."

Just something that (I think) carries the ideas of the passage while also not being bloated as hell. And that's something I came up with at the spur of the moment, I cannot believe these people write for hours at a time, edit it, and this is the dreck that comes out.

Edit: Who am I kidding, editing? Any decent editor would have had an aneurysm from staring at the mess of words that is this game.
There is a post somewhere on either the DC or the fen forums where Tobs actually shits on someone else for bad English and rides his own dick about how incredible of an ESL he is.

For what it's worth Tobs likes overly describing things because the meme of him being a failed novel writer is mostly true. And not everyone idolizes Hemingway's prose I guess.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
The main problem is that the devs say it's impossible to add or remove genitals from her due to (all transformations are corruption or doesn't work on elves) flimsy excuse, but all of the other character's who added body parts without corruption (or demon influence) are just ignored in the questions or the devs say 'it's different' without explaining how.
If it was required for the royal line to be futa or something, and explained that beforehand, maybe that could work, but they never really gave a reason for why etheryn can't get a vagina. or at least a good one? it's just odd.

and I don't know how to feel about it, cuz it almost feels like denying someone who is trans and wants to get the surgery for their body, feels like forcing them not to. which prolly isn't his intention, but it almost feels that way, I dunno, just with how in recent times how someone's identity being a political thing now, it justs leaves me more wary of things like this, cuz while it's unlikely that's actually what happened, I don't know how he feels about trans rights and stuff! anyways, that was a sidetangent, and my reasoning for why I find it a bit disconcerting that that's being done.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You are a Shakespeare! Everyone can be a Shakespeare if you crossdress and make enough fart jokes!

(Seriously I cannot overstate how filthy Shakespeare is. This guy uses an entire act of a play just to set up huge cunt joke.)
"Pray tell? Oh I shall pray tell madmazel!

"For where I once compared you to a sunray on the count of you brightening my day, now the only ray I can compare to you is stingray. Flat as a board and full of venom on rear end."

Last edited:

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
There is a post somewhere on either the DC or the fen forums where Tobs actually shits on someone else for bad English and rides his own dick about how incredible of an ESL he is.

For what it's worth Tobs likes overly describing things because the meme of him being a failed novel writer is mostly true. And not everyone idolizes Hemingway's prose I guess.
Wow. what a dink. He is quite simply a giant asshole.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
and I don't know how to feel about it, cuz it almost feels like denying someone who is trans and wants to get the surgery for their body, feels like forcing them not to. which prolly isn't his intention, but it almost feels that way, I dunno, just with how in recent times how someone's identity being a political thing now, it justs leaves me more wary of things like this, cuz while it's unlikely that's actually what happened, I don't know how he feels about trans rights and stuff! anyways, that was a sidetangent, and my reasoning for why I find it a bit disconcerting that that's being done.
It's more a misinterpretation by some of the community. Ryn is not trans, nor was she ever planned to be a trans allegory, Savin just likes girls with dicks.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Also being a cuckold.
Pleh, the closest they get is Cait's scene if you have a small dick. And that you have to actively choose (I chose to just read it, no point editing my save to pollute it).

Her new scene with the lupines is fucking weaksauce. They want to cuck, you can see the intent there, but there's something keeping them from actually writing anything substantial...and what that is I actually don't know.

I hate NTR that's just a big 'it's feel-bad o'clock' sign (at least show some mental aspect or moral so we can learn something--that is why I prefer to play as the girl, because they're forced to show you some change, or you start as a slut in which case there's no depth and you can just enjoy a wank), but this is just bad writing.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Pleh, the closest they get is Cait's scene if you have a small dick. And that you have to actively choose (I chose to just read it, no point editing my save to pollute it).
I'll argue the scene where you bet Cait while gambling with Sandre and Caera is closer. Cait's SPH scene was oddly accepting in tone. Also I just realized both scenes were written by the same person.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes