Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
When does she beat Kinu?
I vaguely remember farmer Kinu getting decked by her mom because she went out to buy beef stock but forgot to glamour her Naginata. Though I also feel like this just being a Tobs side story thing I saw someone post here.

Martin2

Aug 6, 2021
I vaguely remember farmer Kinu getting decked by her mom because she went out to buy beef stock but forgot to glamour her Naginata. Though I also feel like this just being a Tobs side story thing I saw someone post here.
I don't remember that. The only I can think of is when she got really mad at farmer kinu during the second kinu quest, but I don't remember Kiyoko slapping her.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
I don't remember that. The only I can think of is when she got really mad at farmer kinu during the second kinu quest, but I don't remember Kiyoko slapping her.
Found it. It was Tobs side stuff.

Excerpt from The Observer's novella Daughter's Desire

Okay, it looks like I gave everyone equal portions, so no one's going to fight over that. Make sure everyone returns their utensils and scrapes their bowls properly, and don't stack the dirty dishes too high. Tatsumi hates boiled eggs, so make sure he cleans his plate and doesn't try to sneak them off to anyone else. Don't let the pot burn. Is everyone displaying good table manners? Don't think there's going to be any trouble, but —

It was then that she realised the pair of hands in front of her weren't at waist level, and neither were they held out. Instead, they were up about her chest, and folded; as her mind responded to the change in circumstances, Kinu's smile gradually faded as her eyes met her mother's.

Kiyoko Ōtomo, den mother of the Ōtomo clan, wife-consort to the Champion of Keros.

"Hey, Mom." Kinu's gaze travelled from her mother's placid expression to each of the fluffy and glorious nine tails flicking in her wake, then to the noticeable bulge of her midriff, not quite hidden under her yukata. Her mother always wore that damned summer kimono, never mind that it was out of season. "It's getting cold outside, so we're having oden tonight. Want some?"

Oh, great. Dad's gone and gotten Mom knocked up again. Or maybe it's the other way around and Mom demanded Dad knock her up. Who cares? There's going to be another mouth to feed… and I'm the one who has to do the cooking.

"'Hey, Mom'. I thought I taught you better than to just spit the words out as they came into your head, young woman."

Kinu gritted her teeth, and hoped her mother wouldn't notice the set of her jaw. "Welcome home; you must be tired from travel. Would you like some dinner, Mother? May I ask why Father isn't with you?"

A palpable tension in the air, magnified manifold by masses of fox-children awkwardly pretending nothing was wrong.

"I'll decline the offer of dinner, I've just fed. Although I must ask — I smell beef in the soup stock. Where did you get that?"

Should I try to lie? No, that's futile; if she's asking, she already knows, or at least has a confident guess. Besides, I'm not going to run away from what I've done.

"I went into town and purchased some from the market there."

Kiyoko Ōtomo had never been a woman of great emotional displays in front of her many kits, ever tranquil and elegant. On this occasion, though, a corner of her lips thinned and curled downwards, and her brows furrowed ever so slightly.

"We'll speak outside."

That voice — it brooked no discussion. Kinu turned her gaze back and forth, perhaps hoping for a miracle to save her from this predilection, but when none came she snuffed out the kitchen fires with a snap of her fingers and followed her mother out. The stares of her numerous brothers and sisters wore heavily on the back of her neck as she trailed her mother's nine flowing tails out of the dining hall, an ominous portent of well, at least a thorough scolding.

Kiyoko whirled and shut the door behind her. "So, you went into the village your father calls Hawkethorne."

"I did, with an adequate disguise. I spoke with some of the people, they were friendly to even a stranger like me. Father's doing good work there. I got a few things we couldn't have acquired otherwise, without having to beg Grandmother Komari to travel to the old country for them."

"A disguise, you say. And what about the journey?"

"I had my naginata to keep me safe, Mother."

"And did you disguise your naginata as well?"

Silence. Then, quick as a whip, Kiyoko lashed out and slapped her firstborn daughter, hard enough to smack her face to the side and leave red finger-marks on her cheek. Head reeling, knees buckling, Kinu instinctively clutched her face as her ears folded against her head, stinging tears springing to her eyes.
View attachment 2011366

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
This kind of response is when I slap Kiyoko right off her feet. There ain't a whole lot to make me hit a woman, but doing that to my daughter because of some arbitrary reason only she knows is probably one reason.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Etheryn identifies as a woman, as she mentions multiple times, and, in her attempts to free herself from her cage, attempted to remove her dick via transformatives or magic. This led some players to ask for an option to remove her dick and have her be an actual female, a request which was vehemently shut down by the dev team on multiple occasions. There are still a number of people who think this should be an option.
Hi, one of them, Etheryn needs a vagina to be impregnated cuz I'm NOT getting one for her, my character, my rules, I'm the MANLY CUM CANNON with a chiseled jawline, big pecs and cum capacity that leaves Brienne stuffed for 3 days and 14 hours after just ONE session of sex.
EDIT:
Proof to my claim
1693175306711.png

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What was the whole etheryn debacle?
Etheryn identifies as a woman, as she mentions multiple times, and, in her attempts to free herself from her cage, attempted to remove her dick via transformatives or magic. This led some players to ask for an option to remove her dick and have her be an actual female, a request which was vehemently shut down by the dev team on multiple occasions. There are still a number of people who think this should be an option.
Hi, one of them, Etheryn needs a vagina to be impregnated cuz I'm NOT getting one for her, my character, my rules, I'm the MANLY CUM CANNON with a chiseled jawline, big pecs and cum capacity that leaves Brienne stuffed for 3 days and 14 hours after just ONE session of sex.
Yeah, I guess that’s part two, which I should mention.

Apparently, Etheryn has a quest in the works (or was it released already? I lose track) which involves her requiring an heir, except despite her aforementioned identifying as a woman and having tried to get rid of her dick, she won’t undergo the relevant procedure for the player character to impregnate her; instead, either the player has to get a vagina, or else Elthara—a character whose sharing content has thus far been optional—has to act as a surrogate.

I am unaware if this forced sharing of Elthara is present even if you don’t do Etheryn’s romance questline.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

Apparently, Etheryn has a quest in the works (or was it released already? I lose track) which involves her requiring an heir, except despite her aforementioned identifying as a woman and having tried to get rid of her dick, she won’t undergo the relevant procedure for the player character to impregnate her; instead, either the player has to get a vagina, or else Elthara—a character whose sharing content has thus far been optional—has to act as a surrogate.

I am unaware if this forced sharing of Elthara is present even if you don’t do Etheryn’s romance questline.
Didn't Lumia's valkyries acted as surrogate mothers or whatever? Why gotta be Elthara?...oh right, she a noble, blood nepotism bullshit, got it!

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Yknow what bois, i think your being babies. I mean who cares that it doesn't make sense character wise for Etheryn to drop her feelings for you all because you don't want her to fuck you or the lady she never had sexual feeling for until she got uncaged. If you truly loved that subby elf with the "buttslut' perk you will let her impregnate you or you will watch her do it to someone else with a smile on your face.
And if you don't have a vagina, then you better open up that boi-hole and accept that girl cock.
SAVIN LOVES GETTING DOMMED BY FUTA COCK AND YOU WILL TOO!
Fw1QqqgX0AE6akO.jpg

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

Never do the quest to get the cage removed and Etheruined can rot while Elthara keeps pumping out my babies. Fuck Savin.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Never do the quest to get the cage removed and Etheruined can rot while Elthara keeps pumping out my babies. Fuck Savin.
>Do cage quest
>The cage finally remove. It's just nothing burger content
>Few days later she hand me her cage dick, saying if you want, you can cage her dick. She thinks it's hot and she also love you she trust you

This is Stockholm Syndrome right?

nonyabizznizz

Apr 21, 2021
Slightly off topic, but would it be possible to add the "Light" dual wielding tag to the Bone Seax using console commands? I'd like to try it alongside the Wing of Asira but I have no clue how javascript works lol

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
With the sword charm questline, is there any way to keep track of the charms you have already put on the sword? Pretty sure I have all 5 of them on it, but nothing tells me the quest is complete or not. At least I haven't found it yet.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
The main problem is that the devs say it's impossible to add or remove genitals from her due to (all transformations are corruption or doesn't work on elves) flimsy excuse, but all of the other character's who added body parts without corruption (or demon influence) are just ignored in the questions or the devs say 'it's different' without explaining how.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes