Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Berwyns content is still there, actually.

Pre and post quest Berwyn are both in the game, you just have to choose one.

I personally stick to pre-quest atm.

But not cut or removed.
Pre Quest Berwyn's content was cut tho, removed some scenes, not a character you can recruit anymore

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
I'll never understand the mentality of these dev writers. I've complained about Savin and Tobs plenty but whoever ruined Berwyn with that bullshit "compainon quest" is either the biggest jerk for completely removing a well liked character just to spite their mentally ill creator or if not they're a complete smooth brain for not recognizing the appeal Berwyn had.
He was a cute big booty femboy with a giant cock that can either dominate you or could be made submissive if you fuck his butt enough, who was asking for Berwyn to have a complete gender change? Who was asking for him to have a forced romantic relationship with Mathia? Who asked for all this to culminate at a ridiculously gimmicky dungeon where you spam the arrow keys and pray you end the quest fast enough?
None of the things that happened in that quest where satisfying in anyway. I'm still mad they cut the only submissive male companion we had all because of dev drama.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
I'll never understand the mentality of these dev writers. I've complained about Savin and Tobs plenty but whoever ruined Berwyn with that bullshit "compainon quest" is either the biggest jerk for completely removing a well liked character just to spite their mentally ill creator or if not they're a complete smooth brain for not recognizing the appeal Berwyn had.
He was a cute big booty femboy with a giant cock that can either dominate you or could be made submissive if you fuck his butt enough, who was asking for Berwyn to have a complete gender change? Who was asking for him to have a forced romantic relationship with Mathia? Who asked for all this to culminate at a ridiculously gimmicky dungeon where you spam the arrow keys and pray you end the quest fast enough?
None of the things that happened in that quest where satisfying in anyway. I'm still mad they cut the only submissive male companion we had all because of dev drama.
Honestly I don't even mind the gender change (since we're in a world where you're supposed to be able to somewhat easily change form based on what you eat, and tbh, there's not that many characters you can transform so one more is nice imo), what I do mind however is the complete personality rewrite that happens during the quest

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Can we take a moment to appreciate the severe levels of hypocricy where in the same game Savin greenlights being able to genderbend Berwyn despite his writers wishes while Savin also froths at the mouth at the idea of his self insert being given a vag?
No no you forget the oldest rule in the book my friend."If i do it its based and if you do it its cringe"

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Berwyns content is still there, actually.

Pre and post quest Berwyn are both in the game, you just have to choose one.

I personally stick to pre-quest atm.

But not cut or removed.
Btw i wonder how did you manage to create this doc.Where you just a chad and payed to leak it for the people here?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
No no you forget the oldest rule in the book my friend."If i do it its based and if you do it its cringe"
I wouldn't say based is the opposite of cringe, you can say something incredibly based in a totally cringe manor. Happens all the time really.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Btw i wonder how did you manage to create this doc.Where you just a chad and payed to leak it for the people here?
It's just a bunch of stuff collected from Discord and the forum over a period of time. Nothing really to leak.

Ive always been subbed to Savins Patreon but it doesn't really have anything extra in it, he just sometimes talks about what he's writing right now.

For instance he just wrote the next stage of KM main quest, and there's going to be a big event afterwards like the dance in Winter City where you can hang out with a bunch of people.

• Wow
Reactions: atomicp

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It's just a bunch of stuff collected from Discord and the forum over a period of time. Nothing really to leak.

Ive always been subbed to Savins Patreon but it doesn't really have anything extra in it, he just sometimes talks about what he's writing right now.

For instance he just wrote the next stage of KM main quest, and there's going to be a big event afterwards like the dance in Winter City where you can hang out with a bunch of people.
Damn and here i thought i would be the good samaritan and help yall see the light.Guess my hopes were unfounded

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Honestly I don't even mind the gender change (since we're in a world where you're supposed to be able to somewhat easily change form based on what you eat, and tbh, there's not that many characters you can transform so one more is nice imo), what I do mind however is the complete personality rewrite that happens during the quest
The gender change isn't my issue, hell even though Mathia forcibly changed his appearance to be more feminine appearing without his consent, Berwyn actually likes how he looks so story wise/ personality wise it would make a ton of sense for Berwyn to give himself giant tiddies and make himself a girl.
I would love the fact I can put a pussy and giant tiddies on Berwyn if he was still my companion and I get to fuck him anytime I want but the problems is that it comes with one of the worst compainon quests in the game and that the reward of of said quest is that the characters I like is locked into the void and will never get content until the devs remember he exists again.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

edgar69

Dec 29, 2017
what was the dev drama?

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Berwyn actually likes how he looks so story wise
Berwyn is (or I guess "was") impartial to his appearance

With the only thing we know he didn't mind/like being the size of his endowment

If we're talking about logical coherency, it just makes sense for Berwyn to still be mostly impartial to his appearance while semi enjoying using his member. Which I guess is only emphasized if you do any of the dom stuff.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Honestly the part I dislike the most about BerQuest is it's him deciding how to look at the end, taking away from player agency yet again. It should be the MC making the choices and getting more corruption the further away from baseline you take him.

Jul 22, 2022
Alright lemme break the ice tell me what are your most personal favorite characters in the game that aren't poorly written both companions and NPC's

For me without question my most personal favorite companion is definitely Brienne but I wish she was her own character rather than being just the female form of Brint. I wish she was either a completely different character that you can encounter separate from Brint or hell she could've been Brint's sister. But she without question is objectively the best companion and character in this game without question.

In terms of NPC's its a lot harder to decide a most personal favorite.

But among my most personal favorites are Lady Evergreen I mean she's a Milf, is THICC and has a literal pregnancy/breeding kink even if she wasn't a Futa I would LOVE her.

The only problem with her is I'm not a fan of her abducting your child without your permission, that is some BS

Also I LOVE Livrea is as well she's again THICC, nice, kind and is actually faithful to you when you get into a relationship with and unlike Evergreen you actually get to name your children and spend time with her

And Aileh who is well a Dragon, Dragons being by far my most personal favorite species and characters in the entirety of fiction (And as I've said many times before Dragon Moms/Wives are OBJECTIVELY BEST MOMS/WIVES PERIOD!!!!), is faithful, loving and kind as well you get to have a child with her, you get to name your child and actually spend time with her and raise her if only you could do that with the children you have with Evergreen.

So number 1 most personal favorite NPC overall is definitely Aileh (Because again she's a Dragon) granted she could definitely be executed better thats for sure

Number 2 is definitely Evergreen again I LOVE her conceptually as she's pretty much all of my most personal favorite kinks in one

Number 3 is definitely Livrea again she's THICC, loving, kind, nurturing and faithful and again Cow girls are also among my most personal favorite kinks

Number 3

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Alright lemme break the ice tell me what are your most personal favorite characters in the game that aren't poorly written both companions and NPC's

For me without question my most personal favorite companion is definitely Brienne but I wish she was her own character rather than being just the female form of Brint. I wish she was either a completely different character that you can encounter separate from Brint or hell she could've been Brint's sister. But she without question is objectively the best companion and character in this game without question.

In terms of NPC's its a lot harder to decide a most personal favorite.

But among my most personal favorites are Lady Evergreen I mean she's a Milf, is THICC and has a literal pregnancy/breeding kink even if she wasn't a Futa I would LOVE her.

The only problem with her is I'm not a fan of her abducting your child without your permission, that is some BS

Also I LOVE Livrea is as well she's again THICC, nice, kind and is actually faithful to you when you get into a relationship with and unlike Evergreen you actually get to name your children and spend time with her

And Aileh who is well a Dragon, Dragons being by far my most personal favorite species and characters in the entirety of fiction (And as I've said many times before Dragon Moms/Wives are OBJECTIVELY BEST MOMS/WIVES PERIOD!!!!), is faithful, loving and kind as well you get to have a child with her, you get to name your child and actually spend time with her and raise her if only you could do that with the children you have with Evergreen.

So number 1 most personal favorite NPC overall is definitely Aileh (Because again she's a Dragon) granted she could definitely be executed better thats for sure

Number 2 is definitely Evergreen again I LOVE her conceptually as she's pretty much all of my most personal favorite kinks in one

Number 3 is definitely Livrea again she's THICC, loving, kind, nurturing and faithful and again Cow girls are also among my most personal favorite kinks

Number 3
My favorite companion is probably Ryn, I would've probably loved Atugia or Viviane if they had more content tho
I like Brienne too, but what I don't like is she being pregnant all the time in my game because as soon as she gave birth, she have sex with my character and get pregnant again
For NPCs, probably Hethia

Reactions: Warphorror

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Honestly the part I dislike the most about BerQuest is it's him deciding how to look at the end, taking away from player agency yet again. It should be the MC making the choices and getting more corruption the further away from baseline you take him.
I'll have to disagree here. That the player gets to make a choice at all and have that choice honored through both narrative and content, regardless of who is making it at the moment, is the definition of player agency.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
I'll have to disagree here. That the player gets to make a choice at all and have that choice honored through both narrative and content, regardless of who is making it at the moment, is the definition of player agency.
I think what he meant by "player agency" is probably "being the protagonist", as in the end, it's technically not the protagonist's choice anymore, not even Berwynn's choice, but the player's choice, making it similar yet different, and also making it one of the many moments where the protagonist doesn't matter that much in the end
I don't know how to explain it tho, maybe you understand what I mean

Reactions: Wrynn13
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes