Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Just browsing Fen forums today and found this:

View attachment 2925799

This could have two translations

Translation 1: We fucked up and are now too lazy to change the way slots work
Translation 2: ToO mUcH pOwEr FaNtAsY!1!1!
translation 1 is the one that makes the most sense.
Though it's just a reflection of the piss poor balance that at-will's are competing with stances in an extremely unfavorable position for most builds.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Just browsing Fen forums today and found this:

View attachment 2925799

This could have two translations

Translation 1: We fucked up and are now too lazy to change the way slots work
Translation 2: ToO mUcH pOwEr FaNtAsY!1!1!
Honestly, I don't mind no new slots, but then the game needs to be balanced better, most "free" spells are useless (the only one I used for my PC at any point in time was the heal because I never use Cait, as soon as I get Mirror Stance because I want to grab every spell, I never use heal again because their slot fight with each other), and many stances are just worse than others (Now, I don't mind getting "upgrades" of starting stances for example, but when even if you compare between starting stances, it's unbalanced, it is kinda sad)

But to be fair, I'm sad I can't headcanon a paladin with heal + aggro stance without being a pain to play

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
translation 1 is the one that makes the most sense.
Though it's just a reflection of the piss poor balance that at-will's are competing with stances in an extremely unfavorable position for most builds.
Seriously, I read the explanation when redirected by the link. It's translation 2.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
What the fuck? I haven't played this in forever, why did they remove the dog boy?
His writer was struggling, big drama, either booted from the team or quit depending on who you ask, Berwyn was given a quick and dirty quest to somewhat close out his stuff and then moved to being an NPC rather than a companion. Most of his content is still there but the character is effectively finished and not in a satisfying way.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
His writer was struggling, big drama, either booted from the team or quit depending on who you ask, Berwyn was given a quick and dirty quest to somewhat close out his stuff and then moved to being an NPC rather than a companion. Most of his content is still there but the character is effectively finished and not in a satisfying way.
if that cant be said about many chars...

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
View attachment 2926142
The link in question

So yeah, probably the same mindset for Stances/At Will skills
Savin's going full Clown Stance if he thinks this game is in any way balanced. Also it's a single player game so who fucking cares about balance? Let the players who want min/max their UberChad, it doesn't effect anyone else's game.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Man i just rembered wsan wrote klaysea.Sadly we wont be getting any more horse lady

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes