Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Going by some of the discord screenshots on here, I'd say it looks like a shitty workplace environment if you're trying to seriously be a part of it. Then again maybe those were just outliers, but I get the feeling they weren't. Regardless, if you plan on writing for any length of time, I would recommend going off and doing your own thing once you feel confident enough in your ability to tell a story. People naturally flock to quality content and it's never good for a writer to be shackled down writing the same thing over and over again for extended periods of time.
I'm not gonna defend the dev team or whatever, but basing your stance on discord screenshots is not a good idea
Most people here hate the team (especially Savin and Tobs I'd say), so it's already a biased opinion
Also, most people shares bad stuff instead of good stuff
So obviously, you'll see more screenshots that makes someone looks bad, especially here

Now, I don't believe the people on CoC2 makes a good team either, but my opinion comes more from the game itself, as the content is very unbalanced, the gameplay itself is also very unbalanced, most NPCs are stuck in their own bubble of content, and everyone forgot about the whole Corruption thing, which was one of the more interesting gimmicks of CoC (alongside transformations, which is still there, but much less present)

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I'm not gonna defend the dev team or whatever, but basing your stance on discord screenshots is not a good idea
Most people here hate the team (especially Savin and Tobs I'd say), so it's already a biased opinion
So obviously, you'll see more screenshots that makes someone looks bad, especially here

Now, I don't believe the people on CoC2 makes a good team either, but my opinion comes more from the game itself, as the content is very unbalanced, the gameplay itself is also very unbalanced, most NPCs are stuck in their own bubble of content, and everyone forgot about the whole Corruption thing, which was one of the more interesting gimmicks of CoC (alongside transformations, which is still there, but much less present)
On the topic of curruption.I wont even state the obvious about how there is an almost complete lack of corruption in a game that literally has the word "corruption" in its name.My main problem comes with their way of implementing it.They think that a corrupt champ would immedeatly go into some extreme unhinged shit like child rape and necrophilia(Seems the hgg mod really gave them ptsd) which is imo an incorrect way to go about it.Now i wont go into a whole tangent about the philosophy of corruption and how it interacts with each char and whatnot...at least not until i replay the game after brihouse expansion is finished.But my point is that throught the main quest(and various side quests if the corruption meter or whatever other marker of corruption they want to implement in the game((btw the corruption meter is a very bad way to represent total corruption buw thats a discussion for another time))) they can showcase the PC slowly succumbing to his/hers darkest impulses.PC becomes more rash and brutal,more hedonistic and gluttonus etc.Because that is what corruption is.Its a gradual process that changes you from the base up.Its not just "Oh i made 1 morally ambigius choice and now im feeling like i want to rape some children".As i said before the hgg mod really created some vietnam level of flashbacks in the teams heads

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
PC becomes more rash and brutal,more hedonistic and gluttonus etc.Because that is what corruption is.
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

In the first game (remember first game guys?) player, yes, had choice between gently sex or not so gently sex.

However some corrupted chaps there were pretty chill. Like imp from ♂ gym ♂ or corrupted nun that feed on sperm.
And some non corrupt chaps were as bad as corrupted one, if not worse. Centaur on farm, 'god' of hunt from forest and wannabe zorro random encounter as an examples.
And some characters straight up ignored corruption at all. Thats salamander slut and ant broodmother.

Even here some corrupted beings are pretty chill, like cat merchant from your personal castle.

So no its not...I mean yes but actually no....Thats pretty one sided description for a corruption. Lets say corruption is more aligned with a wide term of 'mental disorders' used in informal context.
Sure, some mental disorders forces people to kill pretty much everyone 'because angels told me to do so' while other makes person extremely fixated on trains, up to the point of sleeping in bed that looks like train and commissioning arts where trains enters mountain tunnels and creating youtube channels dedicated trains and discussions why railroad is superior transportation method (its not ships are better, cheaper, faster, etc.).

As i said before the hgg mod really created some vietnam level of flashbacks in the teams heads
They just overreact. IIRC it literally says in main menu 'MOD'.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Could just be me but I think it's pretty silly to tell an amateur to just go off and make a whole new project without sufficient experience first. There are so many dead projects because people bit off more than they could chew.
Hence why I said once they feel confident enough in their writing skill. And again, they don't have to only write for their own game, they can just write on AO3 or something. I was not advocating them to start their own game.
I understand that but given how childish and petty the dev team have proven themselves to be over and over again, I find it hard to believe it's particularly a great experience to work with them. They don't even communicate properly, else the Hobgob situation would have never happened.

Sep 21, 2019
Good news!
I was given permission to write a marriage expansion for Clementine. Please give me your recommendations for what kind of content you want to see. I'll make a list below of what I'm going to do so far.

-house expansion (build clementine a bigger house)
-More pregnancy stuff
-face sitting
-Milking/Lactation
-system similar to Kiyoko's tails, she gets more thick and busty the more kids she has.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Good news!
I was given permission to write a marriage expansion for Clementine. Please give me your recommendations for what kind of content you want to see. I'll make a list below of what I'm going to do so far.

-More pregnancy stuff
-face sitting
-Milking/Lactation
-system similar to Kiyoko's tails, she gets more thick and busty the more kids she has.
Can we...make this last line optional or a toggle?
I've seen enough blue whales in TiTs and CoC2 with planet-sized proportions.
I just want to see something normal-looking for once, current look for Clem is great already.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

In the first game (remember first game guys?) player, yes, had choice between gently sex or not so gently sex.

However some corrupted chaps there were pretty chill. Like imp from ♂ gym ♂ or corrupted nun that feed on sperm.
And some non corrupt chaps were as bad as corrupted one, if not worse. Centaur on farm, 'god' of hunt from forest and wannabe zorro random encounter as an examples.
And some characters straight up ignored corruption at all. Thats salamander slut and ant broodmother.

Even here some corrupted beings are pretty chill, like cat merchant from your personal castle.

So no its not...I mean yes but actually no....Thats pretty one sided description for a corruption. Lets say corruption is more aligned with a wide term of 'mental disorders' used in informal context.
Sure, some mental disorders forces people to kill pretty much everyone 'because angels told me to do so' while other makes person extremely fixated on trains, up to the point of sleeping in bed that looks like train and commissioning arts where trains enters mountain tunnels and creating youtube channels dedicated trains and discussions why railroad is superior transportation method (its not ships are better, cheaper, faster, etc.).

They just overreact. IIRC it literally says in main menu 'MOD'.
Mb i didnt phrase as eloquently as i wanted.I meant that corruption in the world of coc2 is what i previously described.Its shallow and one dimensional but eh what can you do

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Good news!

-More pregnancy stuff
-face sitting
-Milking/Lactation
well face sitting always sat right with me(pls laugh) so thats a plus for me.Now i think because she is a sheep you can have her go into crazy heat every 16? i think it was days for some extra spicy scenes

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Good news!

-More pregnancy stuff
-face sitting
-Milking/Lactation
I don't know if it's too lewd, but I'd like to see lots of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Good news!
I was given permission to write a marriage expansion for Clementine. Please give me your recommendations for what kind of content you want to see.
Anal. Unless that was already in your original doc, I haven't seen in. In which case more anal.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Good news!

-More pregnancy stuff
-face sitting
-Milking/Lactation
While I love the idea of her getting bustier please make her general thickening not a thing or as was said togleable, maybe a conversation about working out at the gym so she doesn't go plus size on some of us or something. I don't know how complex it would be but a path to make her more submissive vs a path to make her more proactive would be nice, I know I want her as subby as possible but that's not everyone's cup of tea.

Jun 1, 2017
Good news!

-More pregnancy stuff
-face sitting
-Milking/Lactation
Being completely serious, you or any other writers may want to be very careful about continuing posts here, don't mean to sound mean or aggressive, just f95, 4chan/ no man's land sites have been referred to as the "dark side" of the internet to them, wsan included, and the team has been petty about less. Imo I'd probably casually drop it in conversation, and if it's considered a hate site or *subtly* suggested you not be active here or something by them, it may be in your best interest to at minimum be super careful and not critical, or to just straight up try to erase your history. Considering the time investment and possibilities of being able to get fans, make patreon money for commissions or whatever, just be careful. Don't want your hard work to be lost because someone you had beef with screenshotted and old s post or when you had a bad day and "got poo in your cereal". Grats on getting that opportunity just a friendly "be careful muh dude."

But anyway, she starts really shy, it'd be a more intensive project but it'd be cool if the more you boinked her, she gradually got more into it. Maybe just some alterations to existing stuff like her jumping you instead of getting jumped or bluntly propositioning, bending over etc. Especially with a kiyoko milf system, maybe she gets lewder as it progresses. Don't think she has 69? Face sitting that transitions into "I want you to feel good too" 69d be noice. Nursing hj for a max milf is the good stuff. Don't think she has race play stuff, lupine PC wolf hunting lamb rp could be nice. Might be immersion breaking. Again, more intensive, but maybe something like a quest to get her ingredients for better cookies, but you accidentally mix something up, and when she tries it she gets ooc super horny and aggressive? Maybe whatever it's called when you have a bj combined with tj. Slice of life wise, cookie content is perfect for a Christmas one off or knockoff where her and PC/fluff balls sit near fire, while they're asleep PC eats them, says it was whatever coc2 Santa is etc.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Good news!

-More pregnancy stuff
-face sitting
-Milking/Lactation
I'll preface this with that I didn't read your doc cause I prefer to experience it in-game first so I don't know what you have planned otherwise.
-Fleshed out wedding
-Children interactions (playing, chilling, eating, training, etc.)
-Dates and general hanging out in the house scenes
-Meeting the parents/fam? (I don't remember if this goes against her lore or not)
-Standing sex
-Wooljob
-Rimming (give and receive)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes