Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
"Yeah, they have vigorous mating sex for a few days straight in-game, only coming out when Azami admits she's pregnant. She then goes about retiring from active duty with the scouts, all so she can focus on being a mom. And then Takahiro tells you that you can be his fuckbuddy/second wife whenever you're around."
View attachment 1905684
Is the cursive thing real or just example? I can in this topic not anymore discern between shitposting and real shit.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Uhhhm What? Kiyoko is mono so are Atani and Ahmri.
All of them tell you that marriages in their culture aren't binding (heresy on Kiyokos part, haven't actually done it).

Ahmri's dad specifically tells you that she's allowed to take other husbands, immediately followed by the fact that she probably won't.

The characters are mono by their own choice, not by the actual rules of the relationship; any one of them go out and bang a horde of minos and not be breaking any established rules between the two of you.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Your party only has...3 people who are banging you and only you, story wise (even if, obviously, most content practically focuses on PC).

Everyone with a dick will fuck anyone else (except sub Arona, and that's not so much by choice), Azzy has her thing going on, obviously Cait, Atugia will also bang other people if she wants (she gets into it with Arona)...it's really just Brienne, Kiyoko, and Agni.
If you include Agni then you have to include then you have to include Azzy too. Agni like Azzy would start a thing if you have no problem with it though you can both tell off as they first come to you for hooking up. Where Azzy asks for Liadin asks Agni for the Hellhound. The differences are Azzy you tell her you are not confortable with her having a thing beside you so she stays away from anything unless you want to have fun with her mother and her too. Agni asks you if you think the Hellhound which is actually your mate asks you if she watches her as in making sure she is not doing anything to the temple or would be ready for fucking so instead of being able to tell her you want not your partners do something behind your back you only are able to tell her, that Hellhounds are dangerous if you do not want her to go fucking the hellhound.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
If you include Agni then you have to include then you have to include Azzy too. Agni like Azzy would start a thing if you have no problem with it though you can both tell off as they first come to you for hooking up. Where Azzy asks for Liadin asks Agni for the Hellhound. The differences are Azzy you tell her you are not confortable with her having a thing beside you so she stays away from anything unless you want to have fun with her mother and her too. Agni asks you if you think the Hellhound which is actually your mate asks you if she watches her as in making sure she is not doing anything to the temple or would be ready for fucking so instead of being able to tell her you want not your partners do something behind your back you only are able to tell her, that Hellhounds are dangerous if you do not want her to go fucking the hellhound.
unless it was patched out Azzy goes behind your back and start a relationship with Liaden

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
unless it was patched out Azzy goes behind your back and start a relationship with Liaden
As far as I know since we got the option to just tell her you will not help her setting up with Liaden then there will nothing happen if you never set her up to beginn with.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Agni just met you and isn't in a relationship with you, nor is she asking for a relationship with the Hellhound, just sex. She's not even asking so much for permission as if it's a good idea, if I recall correctly.

Azzy is basically your girlfriend at that point, and is asking you if you mind her snagging a second girlfriend.

The situations are quite a bit different, I'd say.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Okay maybe the situations are not quite same but not quite different either. Okay Azzy is in a relationship and ask you for help in having a sideflick for when you are off (fucking other woman) and assumes you are fine with it as from what all she sees it is normal but does not do it if you tell you are not fine with it. While Agni knows you are the mate of the hellhound and so want to know if your mate will fuck her or not despite as you say her not being with you in a relationship right now.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Okay maybe the situations are not quite same but not quite different either. Okay Azzy is in a relationship and ask you for help in having a sideflick for when you are off (fucking other woman) and assumes you are fine with it as from what all she sees it is normal but does not do it if you tell you are not fine with it. While Agni knows you are the mate of the hellhound and so want to know if your mate will fuck her or not despite as you say her not being with you in a relationship right now.
It's your girlfriend asking something vs, basically, a stranger at that point.

It's not really the same thing when it comes to the initial point I was making, which was basically who takes advantage of an open relationship vs who doesn't.

Agni isn't in a relationship with you at that point, so, I don't think it really qualifies for my example.

Though to be fair, we have so little for her I'm not sure what her attitude towards that kinda thing will be in the future.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It's your girlfriend asking something vs, basically, a stranger at that point.
It is basically your girlfriend asking you for help fucking a casual knowing vs a casual knowing asking you if it is a good idea fucking your girlfriend.

Agni isn't in a relationship with you at that point, so, I don't think it really qualifies for my example.
But it is the hellhound she want to fuck which at this point is your dedicated partner and the mother of your children.

Which is why you toss that cheating whore into the slut honey before she can betray you
Is it really cheating if she tells you about it? Unless it turns out she will still starts something despite after saying she will not do it if you tell her you will not help her then she does not deserve those comments.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Is it really cheating if she tells you about it? Unless it turns out she will still starts something despite after saying she will not do it if you tell her you will not help her then she does not deserve those comments.
Yes, because she will do it regardless as observed in other scenes.

Also its a Wasp, those are creatures of pure evil and hatred, its no wonder you can't expect loyalty from one unless if its enforced via imposed mental blocks.

Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
Does anyone know of any games similar to COC 1 or 2? Preferably with a good amount of role-play capability, and I'm not too picky about that. I've tried Monster girl dreams which was pretty good, I've also played Lilith's throne which... well it has potential but... lets be honest here, it's gonna take a century for that game to be even partially finished. But yeah, any suggestions?

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Evil vampires are the ones that murder and enslave people, while the good vampires are the ones that try to drain willing people, or at least not kill anyone.
Except Kitsune don't care if you're willing or not. They just ask if you're fine with it to try and avoid a confrontation. They attack you if you say you don't want to. The vampire analogy is pointless because at the end of the day, it's just about hunger, which real humans experience. And real humans don't go around attacking people because they don't want to give them a free meal.
Basically Atugia claims she's really good at oral, Arona challenges her, Tui makes her cum in like two seconds. It's a camp scene.
Add that to the list of stupid shitty scenes Atugia has gotten. Nothing about her character indicates she fucks other people(especially because you take her virginity when she's 200 years old), but sure whatever you say Gardeford. Guess 'Tui is going way down my companion tier list now.
I dont think how many people like her has any bearing on that at all.
Why not? The reason vanilla is considered basic is because it's about as non-offensive a flavor you can possibly get while still being generally pleasant. You don't really see anybody who absolutely despises vanilla. But with Cait, there's enough to make her different and/or traits that can be unlikable to make her not vanilla.
Eh, I just like talking about stuff I like.

It's fun.
Sure but it usually doesn't go anywhere. If I'm actually going to put thought into a discussion, I'd rather it actually have a purpose rather than it just being cyclical with absolutely 0 impact on either party. Which is kind of a running theme I'm noticing when it comes to discussions you're in on here. No offense, I do genuinely enjoy going back and forth with you(which is enough of an impact I guess but you get what I mean). Your perspective is interesting enough to make it a nice time and you're very civil about it even when the whole thread disagrees with you so props for that.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
It is basically your girlfriend asking you for help fucking a casual knowing vs a casual knowing asking you if it is a good idea fucking your girlfriend.

But it is the hellhound she want to fuck which at this point is your dedicated partner and the mother of your children.
Yeah...but the question is if Agni is messing around, not if Hellhound is messing around.

Also, I think you're stressing your relationship with the Hellhoumd pretty strongly - she's having your kids, but I'm pretty sure she'll have anybody strong's kids iirc. She's not really hour girlfriend.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Troll votes are a thing. Also Atugia is just straight up forgotten there. Not even worth the anger.
who is atugia?
Seeing atugia with literally 0 fucking votes in the poll feels so sad, man. I feel like she could be a really popular companion but Gardeford just refuses to do anything with her and she gets complete garbage scenes like the mushroom NTR and Brint sharing. I just want to romance the cute buff tomboy dullahan history nerd, man :HideThePain:.
This is probably why she got 0 votes.
such scenes ruin a character, make people avoid her, then they forget she even exists.

Doran

Nov 29, 2016
I don't remember this ever happening. Post the scene, please?

You trigger the Arona & Atugia scene by having them in the party and entering a campsite. It triggers without your input with sub or dom Arona. Also Atugia has some tonal issues. I do not know who she is trying to fool in the Brint voyeur scene. It makes her sound like she is unwilling to take the initiative to sleep around, which totally goes against the Arona scene. There is also the Atugia & Etheryn tongue massage she comes to the player with.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Cait's really easily likable as a person, more than most of the companions. She's a super basic, friendly bubbly chick who's down for lots of sex. People are obviously going to like her.

I don't mind her, she's just too vanilla to really tickle my balls.
She is a fat furry sex worshiper (literally worships goddess of sloots) who does literally any fetish imaginable, with heavy emphasis on NTR. How is this vanilla?
She is vindictive and vicious, and thinks setting up a gang rape as "punishment" for other girls for something as mild as calling her a slut (which she is). How is that friendly and bubbly?
I don't remember this ever happening. Post the scene, please?
It is called repression. I do it often when it comes to such games. When someone points it out and I go "oh yea, that was a thing, I worked hard to repress and forget that it was a thing. Thank you so much for reminding me /s"

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Bimbo pool should realistically be seeing way more use. Agni, mama wolf, every other annoying piece of garbo. Chuck them all in there and see if they come out any better.

You trigger the Arona & Atugia scene by having them in the party and entering a campsite. It triggers without your input with sub or dom Arona. Also Atugia has some tonal issues. I do not know who she is trying to fool in the Brint voyeur scene. It makes her sound like she is unwilling to take the initiative to sleep around, which totally goes against the Arona scene. There is also the Atugia & Etheryn tongue massage she comes to the player with.
I wanna say

bitesthedust-freddie.gif

But i feel so little for Atugia i'm mostly offended subArona doesn't ask before getting herself off.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes