Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Except Kitsune don't care if you're willing or not. They just ask if you're fine with it to try and avoid a confrontation. They attack you if you say you don't want to. The vampire analogy is pointless because at the end of the day, it's just about hunger, which real humans experience. And real humans don't go around attacking people because they don't want to give them a free meal.
Well...it's about hunger with vampires too.

Humans dont need to exclusively feed on other sentient, intelligent beings to live.

Kitsune and vampires do. That's the tragic part of most vampire stories with "not-evil" vampires. Also, Tokyo Ghoul.

Though the effect is muted a bit here, because there's apparently a whole kitsune empire off somewhere and it's not like vampires where they're usually just fringe outcasts of society (well...I guess these ones are fringe outcasts of society? Whatever, not familiar with the content).

Add that to the list of stupid shitty scenes Atugia has gotten. Nothing about her character indicates she fucks other people(especially because you take her virginity when she's 200 years old), but sure whatever you say Gardeford.
Well, for context, she's been giving Carmen oral for 200ish years. That's why she's really really good at it. I don't know if that factoid is in the game or not, but it's something Gardeford has said on the Discord. The oral is vaginally, not penile, if I'm remembering correctly, and Arona doesn't believe that being eaten out was as good as a blowjob. Edit: apparently I made that last part up.

Guess 'Tui is going way down my companion tier list now.
Really? Because of a single scene that you haven't actually ever seen and may never see?

I dont get it, tbh. I see that view expressed a lot on this thread, how some scenes existence can ruin a character, and it stumps me. If I really disliked, say, this scene - I just click Next twice and boom, it never happened. It'll probably never be referenced, and I'll probably never think about it again. Same with, like, the Lusamine scene, or the whole Azzy/Liaden thing - unless it's a complete change of a character, things I don't like are just out of sight, out of mind.

Sure but it usually doesn't go anywhere. If I'm actually going to put thought into a discussion, I'd rather it actually have a purpose rather than it just being cyclical with absolutely 0 impact on either party. Which is kind of a running theme I'm noticing when it comes to discussions you're in on here. No offense, I do genuinely enjoy going back and forth with you(which is enough of an impact I guess but you get what I mean). Your perspective is interesting enough to make it a nice time and you're very civil about it even when the whole thread disagrees with you so props for that.
Ah, well, I love talking about inconsequential nonsense that noone will ever agree on, so feel free to disregard me if I go on for too long.

Though part of it is I tend to bow out when the thread actually talks about stuff that people get REALLY heated about - I don't like shit-talking people I can't see.

Which is why I rarely get involved when we start talking about the devs directly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrynn13

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Does anyone know of any games similar to COC 1 or 2? Preferably with a good amount of role-play capability, and I'm not too picky about that. I've tried Monster girl dreams which was pretty good, I've also played Lilith's throne which... well it has potential but... lets be honest here, it's gonna take a century for that game to be even partially finished. But yeah, any suggestions?
You could try Flexible Survival it plays like COC 1 and it is pretty text-heavy. Fortunately, they are converting the game into a more modern experience.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Well, for context, she's been giving Carmen oral for 200ish years. That's why she's really really good at it. I don't know if that factoid is in the game or not, but it's something Gardeford has said on the Discord. The oral is vaginally, not penile, if I'm remembering correctly, and Arona doesn't believe that being eaten out was as good as a blowjob.
The oral being vaginal is a bit disappointing, I was kinda hoping that she was a futa... but who knows, that might change in the future... currently Carmen doesn't have ANY content to speak of in the game, despite being one of the oldest characters in the game (by oldest I mean she's been in the game since almost day one).

I wonder if the devs even know what to do with her... same with Komari, no scenes with her whatsoever... this game needs to have more milfy-sexy-fun-times (I'm sure I've said that before but it bears repeating)... ;)

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
The oral being vaginal is a bit disappointing
I was wrong about the Arona oral, it was a blowie.

Also, apparently, I was also wrong about the reason she's so good- apparently Carmen gave her oral, but not vice versa.

My memory is going, I guess.

I wonder if the devs even know what to do with her... same with Komari, no scenes with her whatsoever...
Carmen has a storyline that's just going to take a lot of time and work, and they're just putting it off.

Its also possible that it get scrapped or cut down (it already probably has been cut down, conceptually, since you aren't taking over the castle anymore), but as far as I know it's still on the docket.

Given her history with Evergreen, I wouldn't be surprised if the big content update for both cane close to each other.

Komari doesn't have any major story hooks though, afaik. Tobs has said she's supposed to get content, but who knows what or when.

I assume she would also be majorly involved in the plotline to get rid of the Kitsune that's supposedly supposed to materialize.

Last edited:
Reactions: Futa_Buddy

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I don't know if that factoid is in the game or not, but it's something Gardeford has said on the Discord.
That is 100% not in-game.
Really? Because of a single scene that you haven't actually ever seen and may never see?

I dont get it, tbh. I see that view expressed a lot on this thread, how some scenes existence can ruin a character, and it stumps me. If I really disliked, say, this scene - I just click Next twice and boom, it never happened. It'll probably never be referenced, and I'll probably never think about it again. Same with, like, the Lusamine scene, or the whole Azzy/Liaden thing - unless it's a complete change of a character, things I don't like are just out of sight, out of mind.
I went to see it to make sure it actually existed. That's what I do whenever I or anybody else references a scene I'm not sure about. Did the exact same thing when Lusamine and Hobgoblin scenes were brought up.

A scene existing changes how we view a character, and some people can't just act like things they don't like don't exist. The fact that I know Atugia just gives out oral to whoever changes her from a cute and somewhat shy tomboyish character into just another boring sex object akin to Cait. It seems like the character is monogamous and only does sexual things with who they really like and then... that happens. Now that is going to be in the back of my head whenever the character is brought up.

I would say your view is the weird one. Most people don't/can't magically forget about content that makes them upset. It also stings more when you realize the time spent writing that could've went into a scene you actually liked with said character. Same reason why people don't like Disney Star Wars, or the FF7R story changes, or anything along those lines.

Go and read the Hobgoblin rape scene and tell me again that you don't understand why people feel this way. If you're able to do that, then maybe something is just wrong with you lmao.

Though part of it is I tend to bow out when the thread actually talks about stuff that people get REALLY heated about - I don't like shit-talking people I can't see.

Which is why I rarely get involved when we start talking about the devs directly.
You can't shit talk them to their faces or they ban you, so the only real option is just to do it where they can't plug up their ears by banning. Can't really fault people for discussing their grievances with the devs here if you can't have an actual adult discussion about it anywhere they moderate.

I'm not sure about all the time, but when it comes to the recent Wsan fiasco, they 100% deserve every fucking word people have said about them, so there's also that. You seriously can't expect people not to talk about that.

Wsan being a based gigachad as usual(when he isn't writing horsecocked centaurs)

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I have to second Skand on this point, the only way I can enjoy the game at this point is to headcannon away some stuff. It doesn't work very well for visual media but I definitely can and do rewrite stuff in my head when it comes to books and the like.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
By the way, what is going on with this game at the moment?

Brienne harem house, Berwyn expac, Alante and all, are all apparently close to finishing or finished but none of it is being coded in. The game has been stale for so long imho.

Only thing I can recall of some import in the last few months was the dragon girl impreg. And the combat revamp.

Reactions: Majikwizard

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
A scene existing changes how we view a character, and some people can't just act like things they don't like don't exist. The fact that I know Atugia just gives out oral to whoever changes her from a cute and somewhat shy tomboyish character into just another boring sex object akin to Cait. It seems like the character is monogamous and only does sexual things with who they really like and then... that happens. Now that is going to be in the back of my head whenever the character is brought up.
I feel like giving a single person a blowjob launching a character on the slut scale from Brienne to Cait is a damn long shot...there should be some stops along the way, I'd say.

But eh, this is just a fundamental gap I'm probably not going to bridge.

I had a fairly long discussion about self-insertion a while back, and I suspect that it's a fundamental part of the divide. To me, the PC is just another character in the game (a boring, bland blob of a character), so certain stuff just rolls right off.

I would say your view is the weird one. Most people don't/can't magically forget about content that makes them upset. It also stings more when you realize the time spent writing that could've went into a scene you actually liked with said character. Same reason why people don't like Disney Star Wars, or the FF7R story changes, or anything along those lines.
See, that's a completely different issue.

As I said, "unless there's a major character change".

This is a single isolated scene, that affects nothing else, and is extremely unlikely to affect anything else, ever. It's not pivotal to the story, or Tui's character. Imo, it's real simple to shrug and gloss over if I don't like something in this vein.

Stuff like Star Wars, FF7 and that kinda stuff...we're talking complete and total rewrites in FF7 that majorly affect not one, but three full length games, and decanonization of decades of material in Star Wars.

The scale is wildly different.

Go and read the Hobgoblin rape scene and tell me again that you don't understand why people feel this way. If you're able to do that, then maybe something is just wrong with you lmao.
I have read it. It was rough.

But see, here's the thing: it doesn't affect anything. 5 minutes later, Brienne is fine. If she were traumatized, if she shivered and cried every time she saw a hobgoblin from that point forward...then yeah, I get it, hobgoblin murdering time, but there's nothing there.

So it's just a "man, that sucked, what was that for" and then moving on.

You can't shit talk them to their faces or they ban you, so the only real option is just to do it where they can't plug up their ears by banning. Can't really fault people for discussing their grievances with the devs here if you can't have an actual adult discussion about it anywhere they moderate.
I meant like...on the internet, period. I'm much nicer on the internet than I am in real life, because I just don't feel like talking crap to someone who can't punch me in the face.

Though I'm generally against talking shit about people who aren't around, anyway, for much the same reason.

I'm not sure about all the time, but when it comes to the recent Wsan fiasco, they 100% deserve every fucking word people have said about them, so there's also that. You seriously can't expect people not to talk about that.
I dont expect anyone to do anything (usually). I'm not speaking on everyone else's behavior; I'm just saying I'm not interested in certain conversations, and generally will just chime in when it cools off.

Though just as an aside....the Wsan "fiasco" wasn't actually recent.
It was over a year ago. Someone just recently brought it up on the Discord and f95 just latched onto it.

Reactions: Lucky_I

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
By the way, what is going on with this game at the moment?

Brienne harem house, Berwyn expac, Alante and all, are all apparently close to finishing or finished but none of it is being coded in. The game has been stale for so long imho.

Only thing I can recall of some import in the last few months was the dragon girl impreg. And the combat revamp.
Brienne harem house isn't even being worked on afaik. It's in the nebulous future. I don't think they've given any kind of ETA on it, just sometime in KM. We know Wsan is working on a "large project" right now that has nothing to do with Brint/Brienne, so I wouldn't expect anything on that front for a long while.

They've been coding Berwyn since April. Pretty sure it's REALLY complex, and that why it's taking so long. But, they said they were trying to get it done before the next public patch...so very possible the next couple of days.

Alante, again, has never had a firm date, besides "during the arena". I suspect that the project Wsan is working on is the arena...but not sure. Could be the slums, the new tavern, anything. There's quite a bit of KM left.

Actually, given what else was just posted...yeah, its probably the arena. Probably gonna be pretty b8g with a bunch of NPCs, so it'll be doled out over most likely a few months.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Brienne harem house isn't even being worked on afaik. It's in the nebulous future. I don't think they've given any kind of ETA on it, just sometime in KM. We know Wsan is working on a "large project" right now that has nothing to do with Brint/Brienne, so I wouldn't expect anything on that front for a long while.

They've been coding Berwyn since April. Pretty sure it's REALLY complex, and that why it's taking so long. But, they said they were trying to get it done before the next public patch...so very possible the next couple of days.

Alante, again, has never had a firm date, besides "during the arena". I suspect that the project Wsan is working on is the arena...but not sure. Could be the slums, the new tavern, anything. There's quite a bit of KM left.

Actually, given what else was just posted...yeah, its probably the arena. Probably gonna be pretty b8g with a bunch of NPCs, so it'll be doled out over most likely a few months.
Ha. Thanks for the information. I hope Berwyn actually releases this time around. Been waiting on that since forever.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I remember a conversation about that, discord? 4chan?
let me check...
I remember this one. It was on Discord, old room.

Savin said he was trying to convince Wsan to let us give Alante a dick.

I'm like 40% sure he was joking, and Wsan never said anything about it, so I don't think it's gonna be a thing.

Unless Wsans addiction kicks in again. He hasn't written a centaur futa with a sex addiction since 2021...withdrawal has to set in at some point.

Reactions: Kroenen12

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Ask to slap a dick on and the devs laugh it up and say you betcha, ask to remove a dick and they scream warcrimes! Not too much work to code in extra scenes for horsecock eh Savin? But oh gods no so much bother for someone that doesn't even have scenes with their dick involved yet can't do that.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I feel like giving a single person a blowjob launching a character on the slut scale from Brienne to Cait is a damn long shot...there should be some stops along the way, I'd say.
Didn't mean to imply she's the same level as Cait, but the stepping stones are definitely there. Regardless, I was led to believe the character was one thing and turned out to be another, the author definitely should've made it more obvious she is more loose than what she initially seems like.
The scale is wildly different.
Scale is different, but the core of the issue is the same. You offer fans something else, then start injecting very questionable things into that thing.
I have read it. It was rough.

But see, here's the thing: it doesn't affect anything. 5 minutes later, Brienne is fine. If she were traumatized, if she shivered and cried every time she saw a hobgoblin from that point forward...then yeah, I get it, hobgoblin murdering time, but there's nothing there.

So it's just a "man, that sucked, what was that for" and then moving on.
Well then I'm sorry but maybe you're just not empathetic enough or don't care about Brienne enough to understand my point of view. That scene is fucking vile and goes in complete contrast with the rest of the character and the entire game. Even if there's no impact in the game for a specific event, the impact it can have on the player is immense. Hence my astronomical distaste for Savin and TOBS now where I thought TOBS was just a shitty writer and didn't mind Savin.

I'm also kinda pissed that you imply Brienne is fine with being fucking raped and degraded just because they don't have a constant reminder of it, but whatever.

Though just as an aside....the Wsan "fiasco" wasn't actually recent.
It was over a year ago. Someone just recently brought it up on the Discord and f95 just latched onto it.
Neat. Still think the devs are on some fatherless behavior though.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Well...it's about hunger with vampires too.

Humans dont need to exclusively feed on other sentient, intelligent beings to live.

Kitsune and vampires do. That's the tragic part of most vampire stories with "not-evil" vampires. Also, Tokyo Ghoul.
A "good" vampire would ask permission and would take no for an answer. That's what makes them good. If I walked into your house and asked for your TV and you said no, would I be good if I took it anyway?

If the kitsune asked and said "Damn ok, jerk" if you said no, then they would be good people. They're basically just politely robbing you. Someone asks you for $20, you say no, they beat you up and take it... are they good? They did ask.

You see what I'm getting at. They're not asking you, they're telling you they're going to feed on you. All that changes in their eyes is if they have to work for it.

Aside from modern fiction (ie Witcher's higher vampires), the only good vampires were half-breeds known as dhampirs (think Alucard from Castlevania, Blade). Those came about from a vampire having a kid with a human, and would often have the powers of both humans and vampires. They usually end up as vampire hunters as well.

Tl;dr Kitsunes mug ya but ask first. Not a good look

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes