NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Well I want Ryn to be a girl and impregnate her since impregnation is one of my fetishes and a QUALITY game would care about the player's fetishes first and foremost, but hey we're stuck in the salt mines of writters who abuse their IP to project their own shitty ideas they know wouldn't fly in the real world (just like Disney!)

Oh well, at least I still have fun with combat and fucking Brienne, Hrethra, Ragnild, Infrith,Oxanna, Hethia, Kohaku, Eubicha...ok this list gonna take a while now I think about it (if anything this puts in perspective how much of the game caters to my likings, nvm everyone suddenly remembered why I'm still here.)

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Oh well, at least I still have fun with combat and fucking Brienne, Hrethra, Ragnild, Infrith,Oxanna, Hethia, Kohaku, Eubicha...ok this list gonna take a while now I think about it (if anything this puts in perspective how much of the game caters to my likings, nvm everyone suddenly remembered why I'm still here.)
Pretty much, Ryn is somewhat unique. I for one am glad there's isn't (yet, never say never I suppose,) an option to fully change her gender. Niche content is a good thing in moderation.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Just to remind everyone arguing about heirshit, there is literally no reason for the heir issue. Lumia can help with this shit or Ryn can get a temp vag and dump the kid out. There are several in-universe solutions that exist once the cage is off. That or save it for the end of the game and say life finds away or something.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Futa is a girl that have a dick, again regardless of its size, smol or enormous.
Actually Futa is the japanese term for hermaphrodite. A person that has both male and female genetalia though thanks to japan it is mostly seen as girl with extra.
The actual equivalent to femboy would be a Tomgirl, a woman that dresses and looks very manly.
Meanwhile the actually male equivalent to shemale, what Ryn actually is, would be a cuntboy, a more or less manly guy that actually has instead of dong and eggs a vagina.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Guys, I've read a dozen pages of your discussion here, and in general I more than agree with you, but I seem to know why there are no changes, because this is a game for jerking off, and that's it

• Sad
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Doran

Nov 29, 2016
Actually Futa is the japanese term for hermaphrodite. A person that has both male and female genetalia though thanks to japan it is mostly seen as girl with extra.
The actual equivalent to femboy would be a Tomgirl, a woman that dresses and looks very manly.
Meanwhile the actually male equivalent to shemale, what Ryn actually is, would be a cuntboy, a more or less manly guy that actually has instead of dong and eggs a vagina.
Did you confuse tomgirl and tomboy? Tomboy is a girl who is boyish. A tomgirl is a boy who acts or dresses in a feminine way.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Did you confuse tomgirl and tomboy? Tomboy is a girl who is boyish. A tomgirl is a boy who acts or dresses in a feminine way.
Wait what? I only know the latter is what is mostly called Femboy as I got explained that Tom is another word for male and so a Tomgirl would be a manly girl and so Tomboy would then just like Klammheimlich would be two words meaning the same.
This is nearly as confusing as the german saying of Half Eight for 7:30/19:30.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Wait what? I only know the latter is what is mostly called Femboy as I got explained that Tom is another word for male and so a Tomgirl would be a manly girl and so Tomboy would then just like Klammheimlich would be two words meaning the same.
This is nearly as confusing as the german saying of Half Eight for 7:30/19:30.
A "tom" is indeed an uncastrated male cat (or some other animals too), but language gonna language lol, so the actual usage in compound words differs a bit. A tomboy is a manly girl (in what ways she can display that manliness is a topic for debate), and a tomgirl is a feminine boy. IDK if there's much of a difference between tomgirl and femboy in theory, but in practice every character I've seen referred to as a tomgirl was also an obligate transvestite (wore dresses and had long hair in a feminine style), whereas femboy seems to be a more general term, so their appearance can be more androgynous, or even unambiguously masculine, so long as they're still effeminate. Cuntboys are people with masculine bodies, but who have vaginas instead of penises, and shemales are people with feminine bodies, but who have penises instead of vaginas (which is the case with Etheryn). This latter case is usually the result of an MtF transgender who has undergone hormone therapy, but hasn't yet received gender reassignment therapy (or chose not to). Futanari is indeed supposed to refer to feminine bodies which have both penises and vaginas, and in their original depictions also had balls, but that's become optional nowadays. IDK if there's a term for masculine bodies with both sets of genitalia, other than just "hermaphrodite".

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Tobs:
"Kinu is ultimately a story about growing up and leaving the shadow of your parents, which is why so much of her story is told through her eyes without the involvement of the player character as the champion. It is a story about coming into your own, taking what has been handed down from those before you and passing them down to those who come after. This entire storyline where you as the champion influence her stats, skills and weapon in her childhood eventually comes full circle where she has to fight her own battles and you as the champion are not around to be in the picture all the time.

The champion's detachment in this storyline is deliberate, building up from the very first events where point-of-view swaps happen; at the end of the day, she has to struggle for her own beliefs. As the player, you're able to have agency in directing her; as the champion, much less so."

Wsan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
It feels like it'd be so easy to fix the Kitsune Den but that would run completely opposite to what Tobs wants out of it.

1. It's a tiny outpost nowhere near their own civilisation; have two different factions butting heads where one side wants to be isolationists and the other side is fully aware that they're not the top dogs in the region and that diplomacy and trade is the way to go.

2. Have the PC slowly win them over, for example have the artificer be interested in outside technology and they become an ally as you help them out. Help Kohaku with trade routes and establishing trade relationships with other cultures. Simple stuff that makes sense.

3. Don't have two dumb cunt self inserts that just have to be the two biggest badasses that every woman in the den throws themselves at.

4. Do something actually meaningful with Kinu; let the less traditional Kinu want to be an adventurer or a diplomat. Let the slutty Kinu be more interested in politics and playing two sides against each other. You know, give her something to fucking do.

5. Let us fuck the big titty gilf.

Last edited:

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
It feels like it'd be so easy to fix the Kitsune Den but that would run completely opposite to what Tobs wants out of it.

1. It's a tiny outpost nowhere near their own civilisation; have two different factions butting heads where one side wants to be isolationists and the other side is fully aware that they're not the top dogs in the region and that diplomacy and trade is the way to go.

2. Have the PC slowly win them over, for example have the artificer be interested in outside technology and they become an ally as you help them out. Help Kohaku with trade routes and establishing trade relationships with other cultures. Simple stuff that makes sense.

3. Don't have two dumb cunt self inserts that just have to be the two biggest badasses that every woman in the den throws themselves at.

4. Do something actually meaningful with Kinu; let the less traditional Kinu want to be an adventurer or a diplomat. Let the slutty Kinu be more interested in politics and playing two sides against each other. You know, give her something to fucking do.

5. Let us fuck the big titty gilf.
If tobs was more like savin, i could understand, even relate maybe, since, as my father used to say "no is a complete sentence that does not need a adjunct", but instead of that he lashes out at people, even the ones that try to give decent and worth while ideas, this kind of attitude simply destroys a persons image and in case of content creators, makes it so said content is see as bad.

I agree with what you said, having tobs drop the kitsune den and letting someone else, someone more open to the community, even if said person was extremely selective with what ideas to implement, would be a nice way to fix the whole problem.

Guys, I've read a dozen pages of your discussion here, and in general I more than agree with you, but I seem to know why there are no changes, because this is a game for jerking off, and that's it
As it's usually said where i live, "Humm, nos temos um Xeroque Holmes aqui!" :KEK: :LUL:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
It feels like it'd be so easy to fix the Kitsune Den
I feel like we have different definitions of easy, because what you posted sounds like a massive amount of work. Like, 'have the whole team drop everything and work on this for six months' amount of work.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes