destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I know that Berwyn is getting a genderswap and all, but can he also be made into a futa? Will it drastically change content I wonder or just the scenes..

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I feel like we have different definitions of easy, because what you posted sounds like a massive amount of work. Like, 'have the whole team drop everything and work on this for six months' amount of work.
Yeah, I hate the Kitsune Den but most of the revamp ideas here are impossible scale wise.

Won't stop me bitching about tobs tho

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I know that Berwyn is getting a genderswap and all, but can he also be made into a futa? Will it drastically change content I wonder or just the scenes..
He will be able to be changed into futa and his content will be drastically changed. You will lose access to all his old scenes, gain access to new ones that take into account all of his possible changes and Matiha involvement. Basically a restart of Berwyn.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
He will be able to be changed into futa and his content will be drastically changed. You will lose access to all his old scenes, gain access to new ones that take into account all of his possible changes and Matiha involvement. Basically a restart of Berwyn.
Are his dom/sub routes tied to his gender?

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
I feel like we have different definitions of easy, because what you posted sounds like a massive amount of work. Like, 'have the whole team drop everything and work on this for six months' amount of work.
I don't think the writing would take to long, at least with the changes I was suggesting. It would only require a few tweeks to the already established story.They're already implementing new content for the kitsune's, which is where I would slide in the new choices that affect the colony. We already have writing discussing Kinu marriages, so all you would have to do is expand those areas. You could even turn the conversation into a mini game like when you're trying to convince Navera to release the salamander siblings. You could also do something similar with the two factions in colony, as you already have writing discussing how some want to be isolationist and how others want to interact with others. Personally the biggest change I would make would be how soon you become the champion of Keros. I would rework that scene drastically and make it come far later in the quest line with you earning more tails based on how well you did for the colony. With 9 tails being the ultimate reward. It would be a good way to show how respected you are by Keros and good way to establish the PC's worth to the kitsunes. A easy way to show a change in you status through dialogue is have them address you differently. They did something similar with Rindo, after you become Keros champion and again after she becomes your concubine . So once again it doesn't require the writers to do a complete rewrite.

Personally I think the foundation for the writing is fine. I imagine the coding for this might be the most difficult part. I don't think they have to drop everything their doing to get storyline to a place where the complaints people have would take forever. Personally the biggest problem is the writers being somewhat stubborn and not very receptive of criticism. I get it. You can't please everyone, but at least from some of the comments I've read here, none of the criticism being made seems unreasonable. Seems to me people just want more choice, and if you're not going to give them a choice, be upfront about it. Don't make them waste their time on an event they have no influence over. This is an RPG allow them to roleplay.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
All the things you can change are independent of each other from what I've seen.

What pronouns they use
Dom/sub/neutral
Whether he/she has a dick, vagina or both
Size of dick
Size of tits
Whether matiha is there or separate

It's a lot.
Wow, holy shit. I can see why it's taking so long to code.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
All the things you can change are independent of each other from what I've seen.

What pronouns they use
Dom/sub/neutral
Size of dick
Size of tits

It's a lot.
That's cool. Originally I didn't like Berwyn. But over time I started to like his story line more and more. The option for a neutral path is something I was looking forward to. Kind of hated how you had to either dom him or be domed by him.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
IIRC wolfgirl that officially got added in a couple weeks ago (strong in the normie btw) had already been added in by modders like 5 months ago, right after her content was done. Don't think size has anything to do with it, coders are just snails.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Wow, holy shit. I can see why it's taking so long to code.
Yeah, it's understandable.

I'm excited for it...but I'm still not sure if the whole thing is a good idea.

This many variables means basically noone is going to want to do much with Berwyn from this point forward, probably, so I hope it's worth this probably being all we're going to get from him ever.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020

What pronouns they use
Dom/sub/neutral
Size of dick
Size of tits

It's a lot.
After pocking into code a little, without proper knowledge of JS, no it isnt, IF it was in design document from beginning.

Unrelated but, game code minimized into current form means that they write all text stuff into a character classes? I mean, for a game it have more sense to have generic character class and library of characters definitions (key:value map).

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
IIRC wolfgirl that officially got added in a couple weeks ago (strong in the normie btw) had already been added in by modders like 5 months ago, right after her content was done. Don't think size has anything to do with it, coders are just snails.
Well the coders have a queue, the modders can just jump ahead to whatever. Not to mention I'm pretty sure they didn't include the lupines that are related to her storyline.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Personally the biggest problem is the writers being somewhat stubborn and not very receptive of criticism.
The actual biggest obstacle to this is that the kitsune are already the most popular content in the game. The kitsune are the most common race behind human, Kiyoko is the most liked companion, and the kitsune content (and Kinu specifically) is the most mentioned piece of content in their 92% positive Steam reviews, with lots of people gushing over it.

Taking time out to change or reroute it based on criticism from a relative minority of the customer base just probably isn't ever going to happen.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The actual biggest obstacle to this is that the kitsune are already the most popular content in the game. The kitsune are the most common race behind human, Kiyoko is the most liked companion, and the kitsune content (and Kinu specifically) is the most mentioned piece of content in their 92% positive Steam reviews, with lots of people gushing over it.

Taking time out to change or reroute it based on criticism from a relative minority of the customer base just probably isn't ever going to happen.
True, sort of explains how incredibly arrogant Tobs can be. He has the numbers to back it up.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I honestly have no idea what people like about the den. Ignore the general passive-aggressivness toward you, it's just bloated with long-winded drabble about shit that doesn't matter and about people they never try to make you like because they want to keep said passive-aggressiveness. Even the sex scenes get too bogged down with flowery language to be that sexy. I'm more willing to chalk it up to "yes-man" mentality than anything. "There's a lot so it must be good!"

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
1658519799930.png

Kitsune so popular Savin had to put a stop to it or risk GOTY.

And it's actually around the time of the gobbo scene isn't it, did that discussion go "Look, no more weaboo," "WHAT!" "... but you get one scene with whoever you want." "Done." :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
If most of the fans seem to like it and Tobs is just writing to please his yes men. Then fine. I don't mind being in the minority in this case. I think the kitsune stuff is mediocre at best. I kinda wish it was more meaningful to interact with them, as the Kitsune content seems to be the only thing ever getting an update.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
View attachment 1940027

Kitsune so popular Savin had to put a stop to it or risk GOTY.
That's for nextgame, not this one iirc. Tobs doesn't get to do kitsune 2.0.

If I recall correctly that conversation was more about how kitsune were like a full third of the game, which I can't imagine didn't hurt the variety and scope of the game as a whole.

I honestly have no idea what people like about the den. Ignore the general passive-aggressivness toward you, it's just bloated with long-winded drabble about shit that doesn't matter and about people they never try to make you like because they want to keep said passive-aggressiveness. Even the sex scenes get too bogged down with flowery language to be that sexy. I'm more willing to chalk it up to "yes-man" mentality than anything. "There's a lot so it must be good!"
Weebs.

You ever tried to read a light novel?

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
If most of the fans seem to like it and Tobs is just writing to please his yes men. Then fine. I don't mind being in the minority in this case. I think the kitsune stuff is mediocre at best. I kinda wish it was more meaningful to interact with them, as the Kitsune content seems to be the only thing ever getting an update.
Honestly I don't understand either. I'm a full weeb but Tobs has a problem of dumping lore when nobody ask. If he puts it behind choices and when the player is ready to read it, it can improve the den by a lot. Imagine still being talked down to despite having their god's favor, father of super special OC Kinu, and literally curb stomp them all in a fight.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes