Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Supposedly a level extension is part of the second bit of the combat revamp, at least according to Skand, and the first part was good so I have hope the second won't be bad. But that might just be the copium talking.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Does the game havy any corruption by now, or is it still limited to three kasyrra scenes and the disappointment that was winter city? as in, are there finally any female (!!!!!!!!!) character that start normal and gets turned into sluts? (and dont just disappear after a one time scene showcasing what could be)
There is a paladin you can turn from a shy lesbian into a total bimbo slut by throwing her into some corrupted honey if that counts, but you'll only have a scene with her in the hive.

Reactions: tetrisedris

bloren

Sep 7, 2017
100%. Dude literally just played Katawa Shojo and went mine now :KEK:

View attachment 1966645

Which, fine if he'd done something with it, but he's a pseudo intellectual. Just twists around themes he doesn't understand until they fit with his honestly limited preconceptions, so you end up with burn scars be beautiful and bacon-smelling vajay.
Ur right katawa shojo invented... burn victims?

• Haha
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Does the game havy any corruption by now, or is it still limited to three kasyrra scenes and the disappointment that was winter city? as in, are there finally any female (!!!!!!!!!) character that start normal and gets turned into sluts? (and dont just disappear after a one time scene showcasing what could be)
A few are on the works.

Milly, a baker in Khor'Minos, fits what you are looking for.

Reactions: tetrisedris

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
100%. Dude literally just played Katawa Shojo and went mine now :KEK:

View attachment 1966645

Which, fine if he'd done something with it, but he's a pseudo intellectual. Just twists around themes he doesn't understand until they fit with his honestly limited preconceptions, so you end up with burn scars be beautiful and bacon-smelling vajay.
Something tells me he didn't really 'get' Katawa Shojo's message, as the best ending with her involves you not fetishizing her appearance and shyness and just treating her like a normal person and she's like "oh thank fuck, someone who respects me as a partner." But noooooo, let's objectify the burn victim and claim she's 'better' with the burns. Great job making a completely fucked up dynamic implicating that your character is sexually attracted to vulnerable people. What's next, getting horny because someone's depressed?

I get what he's trying to do (attempting to turn a bad thing into a good thing,) but you know what that is? Complete bullshit. Some times, things just suck! There is no silver lining! And, ironically, not attempting to spin every negative into a positive is more mature and serious than whatever the fuck he's trying to pull off. And I bet if you point this out to him, he'll just claim you don't get how "affirming" and "positive" this is, how it's actually great that he's objectifying a horrible, life-changing disfigurement.

No, I'm not angry. You're angry.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Is this what the Kitsune people call Tsundere?

Anyway, Tobs is clearly messed up on his head and unfortunately is one of the most prolific writers on this game. So the choice at this point is more of his shit or LT style update where they just added one trick character only there to fill up the maps

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Something tells me he didn't really 'get' Katawa Shojo's message, as the best ending with her involves you not fetishizing her appearance and shyness and just treating her like a normal person and she's like "oh thank fuck, someone who respects me as a partner." But noooooo, let's objectify the burn victim and claim she's 'better' with the burns. Great job making a completely fucked up dynamic implicating that your character is sexually attracted to vulnerable people. What's next, getting horny because someone's depressed?

I get what he's trying to do (attempting to turn a bad thing into a good thing,) but you know what that is? Complete bullshit. Some times, things just suck! There is no silver lining! And, ironically, not attempting to spin every negative into a positive is more mature and serious than whatever the fuck he's trying to pull off. And I bet if you point this out to him, he'll just claim you don't get how "affirming" and "positive" this is, how it's actually great that he's objectifying a horrible, life-changing disfigurement.

let-the-hate-flow-through-you-your-hate-has-made-you-powerful.gif

Ur right katawa shojo invented... burn victims?
let-the-hate-flow-look.gif

Apr 5, 2021
Gods damn it, I don't know what it is about that emotional incest quote that's got me so fired up but I have to break my lurking to bitch about it. But seeing as we're all back on the "fuck TOBS" train I guess it fits.

Everyone remember please, that the reason Kinu got rapid aged, was so TOBS's self insert characters could fuck her. He went and commissioned art of it, uses it as his user profile and defends the content with the zealotry that would make a crusader blush. He made Kinu the "Special child of destiny" superior to the Champ, and then made a self-insert (Nakano) marry and breed her. Hell's if you refuse to partake in his fap-material by handing over the stone then you get a scolding and the champ tries to walk back some of their decision in the same scene (putting words of apology in the player's mouth). And anyone dares accuse the people who wanted to look out for a fictional five year olds well-being for being the incestuous ones?

People are mad about the Kinu content still, not because they couldn't coddle a mature woman, but because the five year old they last saw turns into an emotionally damaged teenager. She's either a clone of Kiyoko, who is an abusive parent and a massive hypocrite, or she's a stunted and shy young lady with daddy issues. Player's were pissed because they couldn't prevent what looks like a bad end from happening. Most of the forum complaints, before people got kicked and their posts deleted, were complaining about being turned into a deadbeat dad. That's not wanting to fuck their daughter, that's wanting to be a good parent for what was again, a Five year old.

Anyway, rant over, back to lurking.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Gods damn it, I don't know what it is about that emotional incest quote that's got me so fired up but I have to break my lurking to bitch about it. But seeing as we're all back on the "fuck TOBS" train I guess it fits.

Everyone remember please, that the reason Kinu got rapid aged, was so TOBS's self insert characters could fuck her. He went and commissioned art of it, uses it as his user profile and defends the content with the zealotry that would make a crusader blush. He made Kinu the "Special child of destiny" superior to the Champ, and then made a self-insert (Nakano) marry and breed her. Hell's if you refuse to partake in his fap-material by handing over the stone then you get a scolding and the champ tries to walk back some of their decision in the same scene (putting words of apology in the player's mouth). And anyone dares accuse the people who wanted to look out for a fictional five year olds well-being for being the incestuous ones?

People are mad about the Kinu content still, not because they couldn't coddle a mature woman, but because the five year old they last saw turns into an emotionally damaged teenager. She's either a clone of Kiyoko, who is an abusive parent and a massive hypocrite, or she's a stunted and shy young lady with daddy issues. Player's were pissed because they couldn't prevent what looks like a bad end from happening. Most of the forum complaints, before people got kicked and their posts deleted, were complaining about being turned into a deadbeat dad. That's not wanting to fuck their daughter, that's wanting to be a good parent for what was again, a Five year old.

Achievement unlocked:
Fuck lurking, Imma rant too.

-Unlocked by finally losing it because of Tobs.

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020

Its seriously impressive how many people just agree that the Kinu arc was handled so poorly.
FUCK TOBS
All of F95 hates Tobs.
e9d.jpg

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
It does suck though. I used to adore this games writing, now after that Berwyn "update" and just witnessing how bad the writers can be, im just coping and hoping by they dont fuck up Etheryn when her misson expansion update comes.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It does suck though. I used to adore this games writing, now after that Berwyn "update" and just witnessing how bad the writers can be, im just coping and hoping by they dont fuck up Etheryn when her misson expansion update comes.
Etheryn questline be like:

Get an option to dedick.

But no matter what you choose she also fucks off to god knows where and will be back again after an update. :KEK:

Reactions: Thisguy2
Apr 5, 2021
Hime has no daddy issues.
No, she's the Kiyoko clone I mentioned. IE, a hypocritical bitch that serves as a bad ending for the character.
After the time jump, players (and I played through this material as it happened, I was a backer, I was on the forums, I got banned for constructive criticism of TITS) were incensed because they were enjoying playing parents to their cute daughter. What you get for your reward after real life months of investment was either Hime who suffers everything that is wrong with post freedom Kiyoko, or Inari who makes it clear she was damaged by your absence.
Is it any wonder people wish that she stayed five years old?

Oh, also, I tend to come across as very terse and unpleasant online. I wish to make clear, after years (older than this account) lurking, I enjoy your point of view and do not wish to hurt you. I'll lose interest and stop posting before long, but if in that time I overstep then please tell me.

Apr 5, 2021
I disagree that she has no daddy issues. Her scenes make it clear she has problems with authority (her "Yes I am getting married dad scene), her difficulty accepting help, contact, friendly gestures etc. You give her a gift and she is stand-offish about it and makes a point of saying "Fine, I'll only take it because it'll make you happy."
She's emotionally stunted after 11 years of being abused by Kiyoko. So she's better... but that's like calling a survivor of domestic violence better than a corpse.

But this is all getting away from the problem and the real villian, TOBS retroactively adding meaning to what is his fap-material for himself. All Kinu quest one and two are is his hate-boner for classic CoC. All his designs for post freedom Kinu are, by his own admission, based on his preferred Hentai that he is copying. Strip away these accusations from him that don't stand up to scrutiny and what are you left with for the entire Kitsune content?
A collection of Bubble NPC's, in a game that at the outset swore to not want any bubble content, who can't really be interacted with outside how best to fulfil the author's vision, and which the author commissioned private fap material for...

(Recriminations for me, gods damn it, stop typing after drinking, repeating words in the same bloody sentence? Really now?)

Also Raf-Raf, you are the best of us. Keeping it cool and prickly.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes