mide

Nov 28, 2017
The fact that they did this is absolutely fucking laughable. Any gamedev that doesn't have a 20-inch stick up their ass would fucking applaud the effort and planning that shit took. Hell, I'm sure some would even have a little achievement or easter egg for doing just this. But what do these guys do? They fucking make it impossible to do because god fucking forbid someone so much as lays a scratch on their wonderful perfect dommy mommy kassy.

I seriously can't believe that, man. Some absolute madlad breaks the game in the best way and they literally just say: View attachment 1996142
I can't man. I seriously can't even.
And I have never said that shit in my life before. That's how you know I mean it.
would be fucking funny if the credits just roll and it ends there.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
would be fucking funny if the credits just roll and it ends there.
It really would be. Just have some text like:
"Well, you did it. You stopped Kassyra and her corruptive influence approximately halfway through the game. You beat the game without actually beating the game. Do you feel good about yourself? Do you feel accomplished? There is all this content you have yet to see, and here you are breaking our game. We applaud the effort but seriously, man? You sure you don't wanna maybe redo that fight and let yourself lose to the hot demon lady? She was gonna bake you cookies for crying out loud!"
[Insert player clicking they want to end the game right there]
"Well fuck you too, bud."
Game Overprick.

This is why the first thing my High-School creative writing teacher made us do was, create a character that we liked and then immediately made us ruin that characters life. Not saying people shouldn't enjoy or be somewhat invested in the characters they're writing. But everything should serve the story. Giving your characters conflicts or causing them to lose things makes them more dynamic. But, because everything turns out just fine all the time in this game everyone is incredibly flat.(with the exception in game defeats obviously)
Funny you say this, because Marble from CoC1 was actually planned to fucking kill herself under certain conditions! Here's the exercept from the wiki: "It was originally planned that Marble would commit suicide if the PC was able to resist her milk and had low to no affection with her. The PC would find her rotting corpse face down in the Lake. This idea was scrapped because it was 'making [Fen's] dick sad'."

Fucking wild, bro. I do agree with the decision to not add it though, doesn't really fit even within that game. Feel like it'd definitely scar some people:LUL:. So many of the characters in the original game had completely different design philosophies compared to this game's. CoC1 has a lot of flaws, but it wasn't afraid to let the characters suffer sometimes which really makes things feel more grounded and less like the sort of "play" that this one does.

Reactions: Wrynn13 and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The fact that they did this is absolutely fucking laughable. Any gamedev that doesn't have a 20-inch stick up their ass would fucking applaud the effort and planning that shit took. Hell, I'm sure some would even have a little achievement or easter egg for doing just this. But what do these guys do? They fucking make it impossible to do because god fucking forbid someone so much as lays a scratch on their wonderful perfect dommy mommy kassy.

I seriously can't believe that, man. Some absolute madlad breaks the game in the best way and they literally just say: View attachment 1996142
And I have never said that shit in my life before. That's how you know I mean it.
A secret achievement sounds about right. I have seen plenty of games do that.

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
I'm sure if you asked

The sheer gulf between the promise (be whatever you want, fuck whoever you want, build your character how you want) and the execution (you are only allowed to do things a certain way, you cannot argue against the many Sacred Cows of the game) is staggering. These are writers who genuinely get offended if you don't share their exact opinions on the characters they make, or don't tackle the game the way they want you to do.

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
Yeeah like wtf this runt's writing always so philosopichal and shit
i get it you love samurai and japan all that kind of things
but you dont have to keep deepthroating player with your fucking ideology
this guy literally get off by listening Asia history and lore
For it to be philosophical it has to have meaning, logic, ideals, and it doesn't.
He just regurgitates lines of text.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Not saying you're lying. I absolutely believe they would say there going to do something like story alterations for joining certain god factions. My problem with this is if they are saying accounting for Berry's body variations are to difficult for them or they cannot be bothered to give him flavor text in the newer quest; so they instead remove him because its easier I highly doubt they'll put in enough effort for the story alterations to be meaningful. It is probably going to be something shallow interaction wise. (Like characters addressing you differently.) Altering the story in way that seems impactful based off which faction you join when done right is often a massive task. I believe there is 7 gods in this game. If they allow the player to join all 7, I cannot imagine they'll be down to rewrite certain scenes 7 times to account for all the variations.
From what they have said only 3 of the gods will be available for you to become their champion. The shitsune god as we've already seen, the sun goddess who will turn you into a valkyrie, and the mander god of whatever that's barely been touched on.

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
From what they have said only 3 of the gods will be available for you to become their champion. The shitsune god as we've already seen, the sun goddess who will turn you into a valkyrie, and the mander god of whatever that's barely been touched on.
Kasy it is then.
Only god I would have debated selling my soul to would have been the stake/knowledge/whatever god

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
From what I know, lotsa people bitched about Berwyn, devs probably got annoyed by 'em and just did it so they won't have anymore bitching from folks who want to remove Berwyn.

Now they probably have folks bitching about bringing back Berwyn after the update. :KEK:

The way I play the game is that I treat anything that is a fucking HERM as non-existent.
Sure I still do the questline only because of the loot I'll get but that character is DEAD to me.
I'll still let 'em join me for the party 'coz combat is a thing but interacting though? That's a line I will never cross.

It was great when they did De-dick Berwyn so they still appeared on my radar but they went poof so all that effort was all for nothing.

IF there's a way to de-dick any of these fucking herms, I WILL do it ASAP, My grand crusade of correcting what you should be ESPECIALLY if you don't like being a herm, I am more than glad to help you remove that piece of shit attached on you.
There are quite a few characters in CoC2 & TiTS (afair) that have been accidentally or forcibly transformed against their will - so wouldn't it at least be ok to put these back to the way they were?

(I may be wrong, but I think even the RomanCenturion chick in the Kitsune Forest was transformed against her will and not particularly happy about it
(* may be mixingup characters but was one of the few I could remember)

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
yea this is the thing where i got to load game i hover my mouse over to file then press load and nothing happend its pissing me off
try doing it again straight after it fails to load.
I've edited my save and this happens almost every time for me.
(Load > nothing happens > try again > successful load > cheater message > good to go)

Hope it works for yours :)

Apr 5, 2021
That is the salamander god.
She's also the only god so far not shown to be sex-related. Shame she's also pretty bad at her job if we're to take that argument scene to be representative of her.
But seriously, the others of the five gods/worshippers we've seen are:
Keros, rules over and acts like his pregnancy obsessed slutsunes
Lumia, her avatar is a giga-breasted amazon with plunging boob plate armour, rules over pregnancy obsessed dom/heat/rut orcs
Mallach, the only actual slut god, so I guess he gets a pass
Sora, rules over the pregnancy and egg obsessed harpies

Of the other two, Velun has been mentioned but his "Champion" isn't a very good representation of him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Tira hasn't turned up despite being the grim-reaper.
If you're wondering what the point I'm going for is then here. These don't seem like diverse characters or believable gods. They sound like more writer inserts, like everyone had to have their own sex god for their fetish, but they all shared the same fetish. So Nareva is refreshing, in that I can actually remember which one she is.

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
She's also the only god so far not shown to be sex-related. Shame she's also pretty bad at her job if we're to take that argument scene to be representative of her.
But seriously, the others of the five gods/worshippers we've seen are:
Keros, rules over and acts like his pregnancy obsessed slutsunes
Lumia, her avatar is a giga-breasted amazon with plunging boob plate armour, rules over pregnancy obsessed dom/heat/rut orcs
Mallach, the only actual slut god, so I guess he gets a pass
Sora, rules over the pregnancy and egg obsessed harpies

Of the other two, Velun has been mentioned but his "Champion" isn't a very good representation of him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Tira hasn't turned up despite being the grim-reaper.
If you're wondering what the point I'm going for is then here. These don't seem like diverse characters or believable gods. They sound like more writer inserts, like everyone had to have their own sex god for their fetish, but they all shared the same fetish. So Nareva is refreshing, in that I can actually remember which one she is.
I think we've seen Tira's champion already, they are in the cult. Also don't forget they aren't really gods.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
It really would be. Just have some text like:
"Well, you did it. You stopped Kassyra and her corruptive influence approximately halfway through the game. You beat the game without actually beating the game. Do you feel good about yourself? Do you feel accomplished? There is all this content you have yet to see, and here you are breaking our game. We applaud the effort but seriously, man? You sure you don't wanna maybe redo that fight and let yourself lose to the hot demon lady? She was gonna bake you cookies for crying out loud!"
[Insert player clicking they want to end the game right there]
"Well fuck you too, bud."
Game Overprick.
Probably something similar to what LISA did where there's a fight that's supposed to be unwinnable(The boss will OHKO all your party) but you can status them to hell and kill them via poison while locking them down with stun/blind status effects. He calls you a cheater and an asshole and then gives you a game over.

Apr 5, 2021
I think we've seen Tira's champion already, they are in the cult. Also don't forget they aren't really gods.
Well I missed Tira's representative, she doesn't have a wiki page but then that's hardly surprising.
Also, while it's true that they're just soul eating extradimensional monsters pretending to be gods, they are all each meant to be distinct and have their own role to play in the pantheon. They each took on the mantle of the old gods which supposedly did once exist, acting like them. Seems like the old gods, and their charlatan replacements, were all in a competition to see who could make the most perverse breeding culture.

Real pantheons have gods who each represent distinct aspects of their culture's world, here we have Light themed pregnancy god, Egg/Bird themed pregnancy god, Being a dick themed pregnancy god (well really just soul vampires, but breeding was important enough to make a giant mural to it in their temples), and then a family planning themed sex god.
Who on earth do people pray to for non-sexed based content? If a blacksmith prayed to Lumia then it seems like they've got 50% odds on making a sword, or giving birth to twins.

Maybe this is why Nareva was having such a hard time in that argument scene, she's tired from having to do everyone elses jobs too.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes