Talon88123

Jan 31, 2024
Speaking of save editing, Im trying to de thiccen Cait, but Im not sure how in the editor?
Anybody know if its the body numbers or if its a flag?

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 3855209

I almost hate how true and to the point this 4ch post is.
While we spend hundreds of pages of replies to try to emulate the same result basically. :HideThePain:
god damn, this always felt like it was the case and i remember talking about it long ago but has it really gotten so bad that that the game with a hundred reviews is finally below 3.0 rating? it feels like TiTS is only doing better because it was a more defined project around the tim CoC2 started so it was further along before the deterioration started

personally it's not JUST that everything has a dick or wants to have a dick and not giving them a dick leaves them in a limbo or their personal story progression (last i checked). It's that you get treated like the bitch bottom even if you dont want to, like the only way to have sex with some characters is to be extremely submissive and the game wont tell you this so you grizzled mercenary will suddenly act like they'd put on a chastity cage at the drop of a hat

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
"new" evelyn foursome scene (just foursome, the threesome isn't even in dragon menu because ???) is just the old one copy pasted
Making this entire transformation even more completely pointless
Its just the same character with the same dynamics but more annoying to reach

god damn, this always felt like it was the case and i remember talking about it long ago but has it really gotten so bad that that the game with a hundred reviews is finally below 3.0 rating? it feels like TiTS is only doing better because it was a more defined project around the tim CoC2 started so it was further along before the deterioration started

personally it's not JUST that everything has a dick or wants to have a dick and not giving them a dick leaves them in a limbo or their personal story progression (last i checked). It's that you get treated like the bitch bottom even if you dont want to, like the only way to have sex with some characters is to be extremely submissive and the game wont tell you this so you grizzled mercenary will suddenly act like they'd put on a chastity cage at the drop of a hat
Its also how everyone else is just better at sex than you. And the overly repetitive writing about how perfect everyone elses dick is.
Evelyn can cum in one girls mouth (one time), then line you all up, cum on you (2), cait (3), then ryn (4), then fuck you all again (5, 6 and 7) and she's one of the least virile characters
Khlemania literally touches a girl once and she instantly cums then fucks for about 18 hours while you pass out
Every centaur can cum dozens of times in a row if they want with no issue.
The entire horse girl race are canonically magically enhanced futas (because all the men are low IQ rapists; that's the actual lore) but whatever enhancement they have massively outperforms you at your best
Etc etc
In most scenes your guy is lucky to cum more than once without immediately bottoming out, but everyone else is an infinite supply of protein and also maybe addictive (something else you can never be)

They did at least never add the manticore chick the guy who made the sheep girl was planning to add, with a ridiculous nearly 1000 woman harem (ie he was planning to add a character who has fucked the entire cast like 5 times over in a row, so his oc can be the best)

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Its also how everyone else is just better at sex than you.
So what? As far as I remember this game never had some shitty plot straight from another isekai with mc having magical dick/cum/etc. In fact CoC mc starts as a complete virgin so..
Also, no offense, but I honestly find it weird, that someone actually would waste time to count how much and how many times every character cums compared to mc. Especially considering writing inconsistency caused by, you know, bunch of different writers, each one writing their own shit

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CorruptionOfChampionsII-0.7.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes