NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Thank you, it's super obvious and relatively easy but nobody talks about it
Thank you (funny thing I accidentally left out the closest thing to Ashe's case being that she talks to you during all of Daliza's boat interaction in Ryn's quest, hell when we got the CRYSTALIZED DRAGON BLOOD OF DALIZA I thought we'd slam that badboy into Ashe's handle or something to buff it as a weapon, but nope, just some dragon TF...cool I guess? still rather play as a Wyld elf or a Human)

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
My god, just spent a good... not even sure how long, going through this thread. Have to say it has been quite the adventure. Seeing someone mention a name, copy/pasting it into the search bar. Then just getting a deluge of pure fuckery over the years. One name leads to another, now a few tabs deep trying to piece this glorious tapestry together. I'm sad I wasn't here for the apex moments. Also didn't know this game was such a power fantasy for everyone but us.... unless it changed and got better?

But screw in game lore. This has been much more entertaining.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
You can't change your color if you are a goo and Sera has an event that bypasses this. I had to use the console and directly edit my variables to not be florescent yellow.
For hair/skin, it used to be you were limited to the Graneal (or w/e they're called) colors in the Deep Caverns of Myrellion. They dropped crystals (maybe you had to be in silly mode for them?) and you could apply them to your goo.

But, these days you can have Ceria (Tavros stylist) dye your hair, match your skin to your hair, and then change your hair to whatever color you want it to be. Bunch a steps but Goo don't natively have the ability to change their color on a whim even in universe. Or, at the very least, they don't show it, so that's fine.

just some dragon TF
The corrupted version is one of the few sources of any kind of perks in this game.
Most corruption perks kind of suck (raise fertility/virility by corruption/10. (Corruption/10)/3 increase to pregnancy multi. Ability to go into heat/rut once per 30 days (or twice? if you take both) and a second source of eggs.

It's not much. Certainly nothing compared to CoC and even less compared to TiTS. But, it exists.

One of us~

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
My god, just spent a good... not even sure how long, going through this thread. Have to say it has been quite the adventure. Seeing someone mention a name, copy/pasting it into the search bar. Then just getting a deluge of pure fuckery over the years. One name leads to another, now a few tabs deep trying to piece this glorious tapestry together. I'm sad I wasn't here for the apex moments. Also didn't know this game was such a power fantasy for everyone but us.... unless it changed and got better?

But screw in game lore. This has been much more entertaining.
You've got a point, I've had more fun in this thread then I've ever had playing the actual game

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
New WiP from Moira. It's apparently "mom harpy", so I guess more Windy Peaks stuff. If they aren't progressing Khor'minos, I'm hoping this might hint at Sorra in the near-ish future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I got my hopes up thinking Moira was making art of the Matron Shaedra...one day, one day I'll nut into that giga-boobied-chocolate-harpy...

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
this thread has the same energy as watching youtubers rip into velma vs actually watching the show and its usually amazing.
That's been a guilty pleasure of mines for a while now. And with so many shows shitting the bed. There's no lack of content for it. Damn shame though when you actually like the IPs. But I'm gonna get my jollies off one way or the other. So I'm either laughing with or I'm laughing at. Granted I've found myself caring less and less in general. But such is life I suppose.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Also I just think the White Horsecock looks cooler than the brown/black/red/mottled black and pink you get from Minoblood Wine, hence is a shame you can only get the white one as a wyld mark but is not even an option when your starting race is a Wyld Elf (so yeah, shame I can't have the Ivory Tower of Horsecocks and a +3 to Willpower.)
Oh, I didn't realize the white horsecok was considered a proper wyldmark, I thought you meant you RP'd as that being your mark, not that it was coded as such. Could you only have one wyldmark? It is retarded that it's not in the starting pool, regardless.

Reactions: Wrynn13

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CorruptionOfChampionsII-0.7.26
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
so i killed alissa without thinking about it, and now with the release of more content for her, i wanna see it, is there a way to reset that quest so i can spare her?
not in game, but you can use a save editor to change the required flags, there will be various ones that need to be changed

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Oh, I didn't realize the white horsecok was considered a proper wyldmark, I thought you meant you RP'd as that being your mark, not that it was coded as such. Could you only have one wyldmark? It is retarded that it's not in the starting pool, regardless.
Righto, you can only have ONE Wyldmark and no matter what you do/how much alchemy you use, you can never change what that Wyldmark is, the Horsecock Wyldmark is only accesible (without modding the game) via alchemy, the Wyld Elf starting race can't gain access to it, is pretty retarded (made all the more retarded cuz you can get a horse anus as a starting wyldmark)

Mar 10, 2018
New WiP from Moira. It's apparently "mom harpy", so I guess more Windy Peaks stuff. If they aren't progressing Khor'minos, I'm hoping this might hint at Sorra in the near-ish future.

CkXcMDLWgAAPFX_.jpg
That's gotta be the blandest harpy I've ever seen.
That's that walmart tier shit.

2.80 star(s) 107 Votes