4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
FilthySloth sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I want to make 100% sure I understand what you're saying here.

Am I reading this correctly that, as it is now, there is some form of sharing with Danny that is not avoidable at all?
And later there will be a route where the MC is the sole male (but the sharing would still have taken place earlier)?

I'm curious to try it out, the art style is interesting, but if Danny is in anyway involved sexually with any of the girls it's hard pass for me. No judgements or complaints, just wanting clarity before trying it.

The double negative in "Is sharing with Danny unavoidable? No" confuses me.
Well the answer is simple and more complicated. Danny is the boyfriend of the character that does the corrupting in game and she sought Danny out, Danny is fully aware she is not gonna be faithful to him and is ok with it. For the rest of the girls there will be two routes. One where Danny can become involved with them or one where the girls will only be with MC with a clear choice in game.

So, no you can not stop Danny from being with Morrigan at start of game, on the other hand she is a succubus and the one that corrupts MC and his family and you can likely win her for yourself as Mc over time, but she will still be a demon even then.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well the answer is simple and more complicated. Danny is the boyfriend of the character that does the corrupting in game and she sought Danny out, Danny is fully aware she is not gonna be faithful to him and is ok with it. For the rest of the girls there will be two routes. One where Danny can become involved with them or one where the girls will only be with MC with a clear choice in game.

So, no you can not stop Danny from being with Morrigan at start of game, on the other hand she is a succubus and the one that corrupts MC and his family and you can likely win her for yourself as Mc over time, but she will still be a demon even then.
Thanks. Not a game for me then, but gl to the dev. (y)

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
What happened with the dream sequence with the blonde? Also, if we go sharing path with Danny, will we be able to pick which girls to share or will he simply get all of them then?

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
I just luuuuuuv the game, sharing not sharing, what ever it is, this is just too good to miss anything. it is probably the st game that I actually stop to read txt and not jsut skip to the naughty stuff, if you know what I mean... wink wink....:D I might have gotten the wrong vowel there.

Jakaljak

Feb 9, 2021
There are some alternate scenes with Ruby in the xruby files that don't come up in game, even with the patch. After the normal ruby scene, there are lounge day1 dream4, 5a, 5b, 5c, 6, 7, 8 and 9 files.

Anyone know if you can actually access these ingame or are they more of a wait until future updates to actually access them, type of thing?

Reactions: RoyalMudcrab

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
There are some alternate scenes with Ruby in the xruby files that don't come up in game, even with the patch. After the normal ruby scene, there are lounge day1 dream4, 5a, 5b, 5c, 6, 7, 8 and 9 files.

Anyone know if you can actually access these ingame or are they more of a wait until future updates to actually access them, type of thing?
now i cannot say about 8 and 9. but day1 dream should be auto. 4, is option3 to watch the economics show. 5a,b,&c all depend on margo's stats. 6 and 7 re based on rubys...exposure stats

Reactions: Jakaljak

Jakaljak

Feb 9, 2021
After looking in the xruby folder, I have seen all of those images in-game. Try replaying and building up different points.
What options are you choosing on the three day one choices to get there then?
Even boosting the stats with the walkthrough mod doesn't help me. I've gone through the files and readded the additional files, nothing seems to get me there, even choosing different options.
now i cannot say about 8 and 9. but day1 dream should be auto. 4, is option3 to watch the economics show. 5a,b,&c all depend on margo's stats. 6 and 7 re based on rubys...exposure stats
The Economics show option is during day 2 to start a different scene. I'm talking about the "lounge day1 dream(x)" scenes for Ruby.

Reactions: viclog1

daltarak

Nov 6, 2017

What options are you choosing on the three day one choices to get there then?
Even boosting the stats with the walkthrough mod doesn't help me. I've gone through the files and readded the additional files, nothing seems to get me there, even choosing different options.

The Economics show option is during day 2 to start a different scene. I'm talking about the "lounge day1 dream(x)" scenes for Ruby.
There is another official patch (besides 'cest patch) that you can find in lewdpatcher(.)com, this patch restores all Ruby content.

I suspect Ruby branch is not included by default because of this forum's rules, correct me if I'm mistaken..

• Red Heart
Reactions: viclog1

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Hello peeps... sorry I have been out of contact for a bit... as I indicated I have had some stuff to be dealing with and I haven't found any time for this recently.

Going to look at what I can, but right now my time is limited... just wanted to post so you know this isn't being abandoned just the going is going to be slow for the forseeable.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Hello peeps... sorry I have been out of contact for a bit... as I indicated I have had some stuff to be dealing with and I haven't found any time for this recently.

Going to look at what I can, but right now my time is limited... just wanted to post so you know this isn't being abandoned just the going is going to be slow for the forseeable.
Don't worry about it! You're by far the most responsive game dev I've seen on this site, take whatever time you need to deal with IRL. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're willing to wait a little while for you to sort out whatever you need in order to ensure you manage to keep up your awesome quality.

I'm sorry you're goin through stuff, but I hope you can manage it soon. We all support you bud. <3

Jakaljak

Feb 9, 2021
There is another official patch (besides 'cest patch) that you can find in lewdpatcher(.)com, this patch restores all Ruby content.

I suspect Ruby branch is not included by default because of this forum's rules, correct me if I'm mistaken..
I've got the Ruby patch, it's just that I've seen scenes in the files that don't appear after the normal 1st wet dream. Another user said that they see them, so I'm just confused about finding them is all.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
the thing is theres only 1 dream for each girl with all the patches. for ruby her is only onthe first day, and hats where she jumps on the couch with no pants on

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017

Hello Mucka, trust you are well, and hope all will be ok.

Looking forward to play your next update.

Cheers.

crucialfiction

Jun 15, 2019

Take your time big homie! Just don't dwell too much on whatever is bothering you. You're an absolute legend. You got this

Reactions: Lakaus

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Don't know how I missed this game. It is so much better than I expected. Wasn't a big fan of the art at first, but it grew on me, and also seemed to become a bit more realistic in later parts of the game. Love all the characters, especially the daughters with such different personalities (Margo is my favorite though). The netori with Morrigan is a great too. Dialogue is quite realistic, and the pace is excellent - slow burn while still throwing in some lewds for us pervs.

Hoping the dev will keep developing this game, as it's one of the best made I've seen. FilthySloth saw you mention that this game couldn't be funded because of the content - have you considered opening up a Subscribestar?? There's many games with similar themes on there that are thriving. A high quality game like this should be given rewarded!

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
sorry if someone else asked I may have missed it there was a scene on the couch that seems to be missing now.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes