4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Interesting game, the art initially put me off, but this looks promising in that it brings something new to the community.

Seems to not be a popular opinion here, but I'm perfectly fine with the prospect of sharing in this game. In fact, I actually wish there more games with the Father/Son sharing dynamic. I'm not into NTR, but consensual sharing within the family is different lol.

It Ain't No Fun If Dad/Son Can't Have None. :ROFLMAO:
I am not a fan of sharing or other dick, just not a fan of those scenes. The aggravation though of sharing or other dick when the other guy is not an abusive rapey asshole for a change goes down by a lot, since I also do not like in real life if a woman I care about ends up with an asshole/bitch that makes her unhappy or pimps her out, I know I am weird :p. Unfortunately NPC's that are not abusive rapey assholes are really scarce in these games.

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
I am not a fan of sharing or other dick, just not a fan of those scenes. The aggravation though of sharing or other dick when the other guy is not an abusive rapey asshole for a change goes down by a lot, since I also do not like in real life if a woman I care about ends up with an asshole/bitch that makes her unhappy or pimps her out, I know I am weird :p. Unfortunately NPC's that are not abusive rapey assholes are really scarce in these games.
Understandable, I also don't like sharing with asshole NPCs, they have to be decent characters that have mutual respect with MC. One example I can think of is Eric from Summertime Saga, I actually felt bad sleeping with his mother, I almost wish there was a way to help him hook up with his mom without needing to bang her lol.

Taking this into account, I'm much more cool with MC sharing if it's within the family, I think many incest games are missing out by excluding the storytelling of close father/son characters bonding. So many games kill off or cuck MC's dad, why not have a father/son team that has good respect for each other lol. Probably helps that I am bisexual, thus I'm cool with seeing different types of genitalia in the scene.

Side Note: I love that the MC is such an idiotic dad in this game, had some good laughs from this short preview.

Reactions: DA22 and Watcher X

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Understandable, I also don't like sharing with asshole NPCs, they have to be decent characters that have mutual respect with MC. One example I can think of is Eric from Summertime Saga, I actually felt bad sleeping with his mother, I almost wish there was a way to help him hook up with his mom without needing to bang her lol.

Taking this into account, I'm much more cool with MC sharing if it's within the family, I think many incest games are missing out by excluding the storytelling of close father/son characters bonding. So many games kill off or cuck MC's dad, why not have a father/son team that has good respect for each other lol. Probably helps that I am bisexual, thus I'm cool with seeing different types of genitalia in the scene.

Side Note: I love that the MC is such an idiotic dad in this game, had some good laughs from this short preview.
It is not so much the other genitalia I mind, just I tend to immerse in my MC in more romantic games and scenes without him active do it way less for me overall. If the NPC is an abusive asshole/bitch though and the woman in question is one that is in an automatic protection role, well then it ruins a game if cannot stop it or game revolves mainly about stopping them for me.

Here, well at least Danny is not an asshole yet, though for myself I will prefer to share as little as I can. :)

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
It is not so much the other genitalia I mind, just I tend to immerse in my MC in more romantic games and scenes without him active do it way less for me overall. If the NPC is an abusive asshole/bitch though and the woman in question is one that is in an automatic protection role, well then it ruins a game if cannot stop it or game revolves mainly about stopping them for me.

Here, well at least Danny is not an asshole yet, though for myself I will prefer to share as little as I can. :)
Totally get it dude, definitely agree the asshole NPCs are a no go. That's why I said I don't like NTR, I'm not into a love interest being forcibly taken from MC by a jerk. What I like is consensual sharing with family or MC's good friends(with their spouse or family), and that usually means MMF threesome or MMFF foursome.

As for Danny, well technically we already cucked him, it's only fair to let him have a piece of his mom to make things right :ROFLMAO:.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Totally get it dude, definitely agree the asshole NPCs are a no go. That's why I said I don't like NTR, I'm not into a love interest being forcibly taken from MC by a jerk. What I like is consensual sharing with family or MC's good friends(with their spouse or family), and that usually means MMF threesome or MMFF foursome.

As for Danny, well technically we already cucked him, it's only fair to let him have a piece of his mom to make things right :ROFLMAO:.
Who said life has to be fair though, sometime the power fantasy work way better. :p

Reactions: thatguy49

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Pretty sure this dev doesn't have a release schedule as it's just a hobby for him. So it could be next week or next year.
I just wish he would set up a Subscribestar, so maybe he would have a bit more incentive to develop the game more, or maybe it would take some of the pressure off his other work responsibilities

Seems to not be a popular opinion here, but I'm perfectly fine with the prospect of sharing in this game. In fact, I actually wish there more games with the Father/Son sharing dynamic. I'm not into NTR, but consensual sharing within the family is different lol.
I'm fine with "sharing" too, as long as the other guy is sharing his GF, wife, daughter with ME :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's a given, it would be equal exchange. I think it's fair if MC lets Danny have a go with his landlady if MC is already doing stuff with Morrigan lol.
Nothing to do with fair, the one is the guys wife, the other is a succubus even Danny knows will do anyone she wants, not the love of his life or mother of his kids. What is fair about that? Not exactly an equal swap. :p

We know that path is there cause dev wants it and might be fair from the Moms view if compare her with pussy Dad can get, but Danny nah nothing to do with fair as such.... Also remember that at least part of the sharing path is family torn apart, so it will not be per se a happy share either in the end.

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Nothing to do with fair, the one is the guys wife, the other is a succubus even Danny knows will do anyone she wants, not the love of his life or mother of his kids. What is fair about that? Not exactly an equal swap. :p

We know that path is there cause dev wants it and might be fair from the Moms view if compare her with pussy Dad can get, but Danny nah nothing to do with fair as such.... Also remember that at least part of the sharing path is family torn apart, so it will not be per se a happy share either in the end.
I'll give you that and admit part of this is my own incest kink bias. An excuse for more family members to bang each other lol.

In other games where MC's potential love interests also include their friends' mothers, I'd actually prefer helping the friend hook up with their mom than MC sleep with them. I'd rather see more incest couples than continue to build MC's already huge harem lol.

I really don't care for Morrigan to be honest, but I understand she is there to move the plot.

Yes I understand there is a path where MC gets the short end of the stick, though I'm aiming for the one where MC and Danny are on equal terms, or at least one where Danny isn't completely cucked lol.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'll give you that and admit part of this is my own incest kink bias. An excuse for more family members to bang each other lol.

In other games where MC's potential love interests also include their friends' mothers, I'd actually prefer helping the friend hook up with their mom than MC sleep with them. I'd rather see more incest couples than continue to build MC's already huge harem lol.

I really don't care for Morrigan to be honest, but I understand she is there to move the plot.

Yes I understand there is a path where MC gets the short end of the stick, though I'm aiming for the one where MC and Danny are on equal terms, or at least one where Danny isn't completely cucked lol.
If I understood dev correct there will be one path sharing where they will be kinda equal and other is not MC gets cucked but the family gets torn apart in half and break up. The not sharing path, well that might have a big surprise I suspect when comes to Danny or one where he likely also keeps enjoying just Morrigan.

Considering sharing with others in game with best friends, well it depends on the guy and how he treats his mother or sister. In sisterly lust for example I shared since the guy did also care about him sister and cousin. In Shut up and Dance I originally shared but went back on it since the friend only uses his mom as a fuck toy more or less and shows no care.

Gienioo

Feb 13, 2021
I'm new here. Do you have guys any similar game to recommend for waiting till full version will be availabe? :) thank you

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I'm new here. Do you have guys any similar game to recommend for waiting till full version will be availabe? :) thank you
For "dad+daughters story which is funny" my only other recommendation is "Midlife Crisis". There is a lot in there, so it should keep you busy for a while. Plus, the dad is played by Nathan Fillion.

For "dad+daughters story which needs a patch", play "Parental Love".

The art style of "Corruption Time" is unique, I think.

Jan 10, 2020
ok, so not 4 lack of trying, b/c i've searched n searched n searched, 2 see what the diff is b/t "Route A" n "Route B", when the dev gives the "IMPORTANT" notification, n Morrigan pops up n tells u 2 save b4 choosing whether 2 try n make things better w/the wife, or let her have her revenge.

i don't care if it's NTR or not, i just want as many H-scenes as possible...so am i better off letting the wife get back at the MC? n IMO, all the girls should be whored-out cumdumpster breeding factories :devilish:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
ok, so not 4 lack of trying, b/c i've searched n searched n searched, 2 see what the diff is b/t "Route A" n "Route B", when the dev gives the "IMPORTANT" notification, n Morrigan pops up n tells u 2 save b4 choosing whether 2 try n make things better w/the wife, or let her have her revenge.

i don't care if it's NTR or not, i just want as many H-scenes as possible...so am i better off letting the wife get back at the MC? n IMO, all the girls should be whored-out cumdumpster breeding factories :devilish:
I'm not really sure what you are asking, but it seems to about the precise nature of the various path choices. As the game hasn't progressed there yet, we don't know.

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Great premise. The writing is good, and I dig the art style. Hope to see updates soon, but of course, the developer should not rush this. This game has the potential to become the creme de la creme.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes