4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
sorry if someone else asked I may have missed it there was a scene on the couch that seems to be missing now.
There are two patches, only one of which is linked in the OP. You are missing the Ruby patch from LewdPatcher (linked several times somewhere in this thread. The Ruby patch includes the couch scene as well as some other Ruby content.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
sorry if someone else asked I may have missed it there was a scene on the couch that seems to be missing now.
as stated theres 2 patches. the linked patch in the OP only changes the way the characters talk to the MC.
the "famous" ruby patch is the one that adds "new" scenes.

Jakaljak

Feb 9, 2021
as stated theres 2 patches. the linked patch in the OP only changes the way the characters talk to the MC.
the "famous" ruby patch is the one that adds "new" scenes.
I've downloaded the r patch and there arn't any new scenes. I see them in the folder and see them on the 1st wet dream mini preview thing but not the new scenes and animations when I select it in the gallery or play the game.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
I love this game so much. It has the perfect combination of cute, funny, and sexy.

Can't wait for more!

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Hello peeps... sorry I have been out of contact for a bit... as I indicated I have had some stuff to be dealing with and I haven't found any time for this recently.

Going to look at what I can, but right now my time is limited... just wanted to post so you know this isn't being abandoned just the going is going to be slow for the forseeable.
I can't believe you're failing in that hallow and binding obligation of producing free smut for internet strangers.

Your ancestors in Sovngarde are looking down in shame, their cocks flacid as deflated balloons, vagooners dry as forgotten teabags, as we perverts cry over our crusty keyboards now made even more saltier, as we long for more content, especially preggo, no, just mentioning that apropos of nothing, totally not just thinking about it.

Nah for real bruv tho, the creation of art is a way for you to make your daily life better, not make it tougher or worse. Things is fucked up enough in the world right now that you should know that what you've made has done us here a solid, made things a little bit better in a way that we probably wouldn't admit in front of a camera but has still been a net good.

It also ain't going nowhere really, and people have come back after longer stops than this.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So this patch, , will be updated along with the base game? I played all the way through this without even knowing it existed until now, such a shame.

Edit: On a side note. How the fuck do you search that site? Every time I put a name in the field and hit enter nothing happens, It has never worked for me.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
So this patch, , will be updated along with the base game? I played all the way through this without even knowing it existed until now, such a shame.

Edit: On a side note. How the fuck do you search that site? Every time I put a name in the field and hit enter nothing happens, It has never worked for me.
To search Lewdpatcher. All you do is type in the search box and the result(s) appear below the search box then click on a selection. :)

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
To search Lewdpatcher. All you do is type in the search box and the result(s) appear below the search box then click on a selection. :)
Ah, it didn't do anything... until I hit the space bar. That is a pretty counter intuitive search function if you ask me, but thanks.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just found the game and am loving the hell out of it! Just a little confused after using the WT mod, I'm still confused what are the best stats if we are trying to ultimately create a 'cest harem? Not sure what 'petplay' means, and what is better, always aiming for corruption? nudity? horniness? broodiness? playfulness?How does 'happiness' play into what is the optimal path?

For now I'm concentrating on seducing Margo, while trying for a harem, are any of the choices with the girls mutually exclusive?

Any tips would be great, and is it necessary to give 'happiness' points to Danny? What does that lead to? I'll be honest, like a lot of us out there, if I can avoid sharing with Danny while hopefully stealing Morrigan, even better! :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Reifon

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Interesting game, the art initially put me off, but this looks promising in that it brings something new to the community.

Seems to not be a popular opinion here, but I'm perfectly fine with the prospect of sharing in this game. In fact, I actually wish there more games with the Father/Son sharing dynamic. I'm not into NTR, but consensual sharing within the family is different lol.

It Ain't No Fun If Dad/Son Can't Have None. :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes