4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Good news is, he's been on F95 recently. Bad news it, he didn't respond :cry: Someone get this man a Subscribestar!
He does not want one, this is more a fun and hobby project for him, maybe he will after game is finished. For now though he does not seem to want the added pressure or having to fulfill promises made by accepting money for the game. Fair enough.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Right, if you do A, you give her flowers... and maybe something else and you apologize. If you do B, you give her a pass to go fuck someone else. That's as much as we know. Maybe keep a save right there and play the one that appeals to you the most. Then, if the other path seems to get more content, you can go back and play it.

Really, to get the most content, you have to do multiple play-throughs anyway. You have to make specific choices to get content with each girl.

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
SWEET TITILLATING TIP TAPPING JESUS! Look at that animation! IT'S GORGEOUS!!! And the art as well. The name of the dev doesn't suit them,no Sloth would ever produce something that is free and of such high quality.

"Ut Dii benedicat eos in viam luxuria."
(May the Gods bless them on their path to debauchery).

I used Yandex Translate,so I have to plead you,do not bring harm upon my corporeal form in case of a linguistic mistake. Thank you and good evening.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
FilthySloth hey boss, can i have a progress status for the next version? I'm getting a little antsy ;)
I know the feeling, here I was having a crap day, and had hopes Slotty would have dropped a bomb for the wankend...but no...unlucky.

Oh well.....it is just a waiting game....meant time I'll have a wank...
wbeer.jpg

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
The last update was only a couple months ago. Give the dev a break.
Absolutely, If we can wait for Summertime saga, Milf-city, Tame it, etc...then why not for Corruption time, Slotty is human after all, not a shitting code machine.

It will come when it may, simple as that, however, there is no harm sending reminders now and again, because as humans, we tend to forget too, but also serves as an encouraging shout, to let him know she/he is doing a great job, and we cant get enough.

Reactions: sirdano35

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The last update was only a couple months ago. Give the dev a break.
Let's not forget that the dev is doing this as a hobby, unlike games like milfy city for example the dev is not getting paid to do this full time.
I wasn't complaining about update time, I was responding to the guy hoping for a beefy next update. FilthySloth himself said he didn't have time and it would be slow for the forseeable (future) - hence the comment about "On Hold."

Hello peeps... sorry I have been out of contact for a bit... as I indicated I have had some stuff to be dealing with and I haven't found any time for this recently.

Going to look at what I can, but right now my time is limited... just wanted to post so you know this isn't being abandoned just the going is going to be slow for the forseeable.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I like this game. It stands out among all the trash posted on F95 here. The art style is pretty unique. The writing I really enjoy. The cahracters come across as a bit more then horny fuckdolls. Only thing I can ask for is a bit more clear communication from the dev.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes