4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Oh, the game is really short it's over already... Well it has SOME potential, even if the navigation is slightly confusing. I'll await further updates!
Just remember that FilthySloth is doing this without any supporters. They make it as they can and so it may take longer than games which have subs or patrons waiting for releases.

Also, you may want to ensure you added the Ruby patch from if you want extra content with Ruby.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Just remember that FilthySloth is doing this without any supporters. They make it as they can and so it may take longer than games which have subs or patrons waiting for releases.

Also, you may want to ensure you added the Ruby patch from if you want extra content with Ruby.
I wasnt criticizing, I just got caught off-guard by how short it is and commented on it. From the talks I see here it made it seem like the game had a lot of content already, so its my fault to think there was more to be scene.

Does the patch had that more content?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I wasnt criticizing, I just got caught off-guard by how short it is and commented on it. From the talks I see here it made it seem like the game had a lot of content already, so its my fault to think there was more to be scene.

Does the patch had that more content?
It adds and extends several scenes.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Butt. It adds more butt, and clam...:devilish:

But...it's only 'look but no touch' right now. Maybe in the next update you can 'make a deposit' in one or more d's. ;)
there have been some dream deposits but nothing that'd be real.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
It's only been 3.5 months, but feels like forever. Hope FilthySloth will come back sooner than later - damn those full time jobs. Don't his employers know there are hungry pervs waiting for their cest fix? :LOL:
I could not agree with you any more...
May be we can set up a lottery thingy magic and any winnings we can then employ Slotty to serv the pervs :)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
Judging on how many message you have you should know all you have to do is scroll up for the info im super new and i know that. Good lord almighty you "is there an update" people!!
To be fair, the last post giving any information on that is from over a month ago, so it's not an unreasonable question. Especially for people not in the know regarding the Discord or the development process.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
is not the qty, is the quality...
I don't know about most of you degenerates, but I prefer my sleaze to be both visually appealing, and in proofread English.

I like this particular game because it was so visually distinct from the hundreds of other smut selections and it's responsive to your choices, allowing for repeat plays with differing outcomes.

I say let FilthySloth have a bit more quality time rather than push out a half-assed update where the dad still has blue balls. :LOL:

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
how much content is in this game in general and how much incest content?
Lots of look...and very little touch outside of dreams so far. Dad has that blue balls thing going on right now.

Waiting on the next update...and hopefully more Ruby content so daddy can get a proper load release schedule going. :devilish:

Reactions: Kambizan
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes