4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Lots of look...and very little touch outside of dreams so far. Dad has that blue balls thing going on right now.

Waiting on the next update...and hopefully more Ruby content so daddy can get a proper load release schedule going. :devilish:
not exactly. you can get off exactly once with morigan, but then the wife sees the girl on the video call

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This vn is a labor of love with a dev that is only doing it for themselves. They are not beholden to anyone's wants or demands.

Patience is a must if this is to be followed.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
This vn is a labor of love with a dev that is only doing it for themselves. They are not beholden to anyone's wants or demands.

Can we demand that the dev accept some funding, or at least buy them a ko-fi?

I'm patient, to a point: I've sampled probably 200+ of the games on this site...and there's only about 10 I actively watch. This is one of those 10. It's a good mix of 2D & 3D games as well.

Grind-y games get their save files uploaded to a Renpy save editor because I have little patience for grind. :p

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020

And the CGs shows how much love and care the devs puts into it. Honestly a lot of games going for 3D CGs tend to have some awkward or simplistic posing that you end up not really thinking about because a lot of blood went into another part of your body instead of your brain.
This one, however, in my opinion, is really good on that front. The characters don't look like they all have the same face with different hair to tell them appart, like you sometimes get, and even the MC is well done enough to not be either ugly, or some exercise in edgelordness. Yes, he is pretty neutral, maybe bland even, but since you're supposed to be in his shoes, it's good that he doesn't give off any specific vibe.

Also the writting is really good. Not that I mean there's a lot of mental stuff hapenning. But each character has a well established personality, yet you get to see other sides of them instead of them being a one note cliché. And that's without counting on the influence you can have on them.

So yeah, the game takes a long time to get updates. The dev most likely has an actual job and a family to take care of first and foremost, and that great for him. Too many people just leave their job to start a game dev career, only to end up making subpar games or promises that don't get fulfilled, only to attract the anger of their once patrons.

I'd rather have a great update every half a year rather than 5 more minutes of half-assed story and a poor excuse for a sex scene every month. But that's just my opinion.

Also Margo is god damn adorable !

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can we demand that the dev accept some funding, or at least buy them a ko-fi?

I'm patient, to a point: I've sampled probably 200+ of the games on this site...and there's only about 10 I actively watch. This is one of those 10. It's a good mix of 2D & 3D games as well.

Grind-y games get their save files uploaded to a Renpy save editor because I have little patience for grind. :p
So far the dev has refused. Many have offered. Their last post on discord made it sound like they had some real life stuff to take care too... so like i said patience is needed with this one...

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
This one, however, in my opinion, is really good on that front. The characters don't look like they all have the same face with different hair to tell them appart, like you sometimes get, and even the MC is well done enough to not be either ugly, or some exercise in edgelordness. Yes, he is pretty neutral, maybe bland even, but since you're supposed to be in his shoes, it's good that he doesn't give off any specific vibe.
You hit the nail on the head there...

I've seen quite a few 3D games that literally use the same damn female model and barely tweak the hair. Some of the 2D Japanese VN's I've seen literally have the same fargin' MC model. Couldn't even bother to change the damn defaults!? Ugh.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Also people seems to forget, or possible don't care, that there is a freaking pandemic going on right now.
If that isn't a time were people's lives get easily get rought, I don't know what is. People have friends and relatives get sick, or even die, and as someone in that situation, let me tell you, your brain doesn't really wanna let you forget it for long.
So if a dev hits a slow bump or says they have to hit the breaks a bit for personal reasons, maybe they should get some slack.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I dont remember if i asked, but did sloth use daz poser or something else? If its from a game engine like koikatsu id want to play with it.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
well that sucks but we all kind of all figured this was going to happen also was the art just his art or some thing else? I wish there was more like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Wait, seriously ? Did the dev annouce he was dropping the project ?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wait, seriously ? Did the dev annouce he was dropping the project ?
Hello peeps... sorry I have been out of contact for a bit... as I indicated I have had some stuff to be dealing with and I haven't found any time for this recently.

Going to look at what I can, but right now my time is limited... just wanted to post so you know this isn't being abandoned just the going is going to be slow for the forseeable.
That's what the dev said near the end of May. Been silent since. I hope they continue but the tag is the right move imo until another update

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
That's what the dev said near the end of May. Been silent sense. I hope they continue but the tag is the right move imo until another update
Could it really be considered abandonned then ? May isn't that far off, and with a pandemic still running rampant, silence is far from being that weird, I'd say...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Could it really be considered abandonned then ? May isn't that far off, and with a pandemic still running rampant, silence is far from being that weird, I'd say...
The tag won't stop me from checking in and having hope but it may keep some of the "when's the update?" And "what's taking so damn long" posts to a more reasonable amount

Reactions: crustlord12

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The tag won't stop me from checking in and having hope but it may keep some of the "when's the update?" And "what's taking so damn long" posts to a more reasonable amount
I guess you're right. I hadn't picked up on that side of the equation.
Sure hope the dev's life will go back on track though, not only because his game is really good, but also on a more human standpoint.

Jakaljak

Feb 9, 2021
Saw the 'Abandoned' tag and got sad. No update on the dev on that thankfully. Hope this is more of a paused sort of situation rather than abandoned. Hope FilthySloth can rectify sometime.

Reactions: Mystermask
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes