4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It is sad to see the game with the abandoned tag, but it's not surprising. It has been months since we got any news about the game.

Hmm. It's quite interesting how certain tags sprout around here. We have games with no updates for well over a year and no such tag, yet this one gets it after half a year? Acording to that last post by Filthy this should have been "on hold" at best, not "abandoned".
As long as the dev shows that he/she is still working on the game, it won't get the abandoned tag. If there is no new information about the game status for at least 3 months then it gets the tag.

Reactions: Hajtand

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Hmm. It's quite interesting how certain tags sprout around here. We have games with no updates for well over a year and no such tag, yet this one gets it after half a year? Acording to that last post by Filthy this should have been "on hold" at best, not "abandoned".
Yeah this game really should have the "on hold" tag, since FilthySloth pretty much said he was doing that. I think part of the issue is he hasn't really made an effort to update here, or anywhere else, which is odd since he actually logged in to F95 this past Monday :cautious:

Reactions: Jakaljak

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yeah this game really should have the "on hold" tag, since FilthySloth pretty much said he was doing that. I think part of the issue is he hasn't really made an effort to update here, or anywhere else, which is odd since he actually logged in to F95 this past Monday :cautious:
We wait a little bit longer for that reason before marking it abandoned. However the tag is only due one of our internal rules. It is not an "official' statement. Hopefully the dev is still working on it (it is one of my fave games). In case of a new release thw tag will be removed immediately.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
who cares about tags....I just hope the man/woman/it is ok and can resume asap.
if milf city could after years, why not slotty, at least this is free.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Is this abandoned? the fuck? why?
The abandoned tag is a site rule.. There has been no communication from the Dev for 3 months (when we were told that real life was going to slow things for a while). We do NOT think this is really abandoned, just going to be longer before we get an update. Hopefully, we will hear about what's going on, but this is a passion project, so I HOPE that it WILL continue..

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Sanctusmorti

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Can you change it to On-Hold, its ways to good to give up on it, such a cool game with so many possibilities. Please don't give up on it.....

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can you change it to On-Hold, its ways to good to give up on it, such a cool game with so many possibilities. Please don't give up on it.....
It doesn't matter if everyone gives up on it or what tag it carries. It's a labor of love, sloth doesn't do it for the money or attention.

Their life is just too busy and full of pressing shite. They last said it will continue but very very slow. This tag keeps the when the next update posts to near zero. To me it works...

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
They last said it will continue but very very slow.
I'm already happy to know that the project will continue even if slowly. A well-made game takes time and usually, the developer ends up not being able to come up with something satisfactory precisely because he feels the need to rush the development, especially with regard to the story.

But even if they can't continue the project, this game is already a great achievement, they showed how to make a fun game with unusual dialogues and graphics and all very attractive. Continuity may just be the potential to influence other developers to do the same.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes