4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
The Boss was British but Le Chuck always felt like a german paper pusher from Belgium or the Alsace. Good old European bureaucracy.

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
is there any other game incest game that has 2 males like this? this and blackmailing the family are the only games i know like this. i Wil wait to the day i Die foir a update to this. best game i have played.

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
too bad this game is dead as i love the art style! is the art style unique for adult incest games on this forum?

Aug 27, 2021
Awesome game. At beggining I wasn't so sure about it, but I gave it a chance, downloaded it and played... And I finished it in 1 try. Very good art, it really suit in here, awesom characters, and beautiful, story really good, really really good. Now I can say it without a doubt, I RECOMMEND IT, especialy for someone who like corruption-incest game.

I just can't wait to update, and I really, really have hope that it is not abandoned but just delayed.

Last edited:

Lethan

Nov 16, 2021
Just wondering which folder the files get dumped into. Sometimes I don't mind the Pateron safe version; but this ones' too obviously blood relative.

Lethan

Nov 16, 2021
Yeah, but they are calling me Step Daddy... and there's a patch, was wondering which folder it goes into.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Just wondering which folder the files get dumped into. Sometimes I don't mind the Pateron safe version; but this ones' too obviously blood relative.
The folder named "game". Same for nearly all mods.

There’s also a secondary patch the OP refused to link for some reason. It’s the Ruby patch. Links should be floating around in this thread somewhere, or you can use the search function of lewdpatcher. (I’d link it, but lewdpatcher seems to be down.)

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
Definitely missing that this one is "abandoned". So Sad :(

Filthysloth, if you do read this. Hope everything is well, you're safe and happy.

But we love what you've started and wish you'd continue. This was definitely one of those games that truly drew ya in and had a great starting story with enough of a twist to be non-generic, AND an animation style that is unique.

I really really hope you can continue working on this when you can. Even if you need us to throw a few bucks your way (I know you said you weren't going to do that)

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes