4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Who knows why it's abandoned , I liked this game ☹☹
Mr. Sloth had some RL issues to deal with, and since this is merely a side project & not a source of income for Mr. Sloth, Mr. Sloth is taking his time to resolve those RL issues first.

Hopefully we hear from Mr. Sloth soon, but with a handle like Mr. Sloth, you can't exactly expect a speedy return now...can you?
:devilish:

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
I mean, yeah. I enjoyed the game up to this point. But, hey, hobby and all, plus let's face it: Real life sucks. Dev did not want any extra money from the project. I'd definitely be willing to cough up a buck or three for an every three or four month release of new content.
Heck, Animal Crossing is kinda like my Nirvana, and I haven't made time to play it in months because work, familial responsibilities, tired, etc....
I understand how dev feels. Still would love an update though.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Love this game but we need to accept that development isn't going to resume. The dev never did it for the money, and he still checks this thread regularly but hasn't updated us - it's over

Neggaawut

Dec 10, 2020
Love this game but we need to accept that development isn't going to resume. The dev never did it for the money, and he still checks this thread regularly but hasn't updated us - it's over
I'm guessing you're going when his profile shows his last log in was? honestly I'd be more skeptical if he hadn't logged in since he put the game on hold. An update would be nice but if he's not posting I assume he doesn't have anything concrete at the moment. Probably best he holds off until he's fairly sure he can return to working on the game with some consistency.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
well.....I am not so sure...he never said it's over, just parked to the side for the time being.
I have patience, I waited years for Milf city 15min gameplay and a dev who keeps saying bullshit, just for the sake of milking. At least with slotty we have an honest sincere person who for some obscure reason, cannot give quickly enough what we want.
But other than that....life is good.
Like someone said, better to wank if you dont need it, than need it and not being able to wank.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
well.....I am not so sure...he never said it's over, just parked to the side for the time being.
I have patience, I waited years for Milf city 15min gameplay and a dev who keeps saying bullshit, just for the sake of milking. At least with slotty we have an honest sincere person who for some obscure reason, cannot give quickly enough what we want.
But other than that....life is good.
Like someone said, better to wank if you dont need it, than need it and not being able to wank.
I, for one, welcome the future of in-home automatic wanking machines. :devilish:

Bonus point if you can guess which movie I grabbed the still from is. :)
View attachment MIS_13.6a1.webp

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
ffs how old do you think i am? i dont think i was born when that thing was on tely.

nfi mate, you tell me.
THX 1138. Even I had to watch it on the Uber-Deluxe BluRay with the George Lucas added effects the first time. The auto-wanker made me LOL.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes