4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
good save your eye sight, and graphics card.....hard to see it, I did try to make sense of the writing, unfortunately bad lines...
Since I'm blind as a f-ing bat I use a 27" iMac that I'm 2 feet away from...I could barely make out the THX1138 on the ID card on the iMac...but it's readable on the 40" TV I sit 3 feet from. :devilish::LOL:

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
I was browsing through the F95Zone content the other day and saw a lot of abandoned work. So I started to pay attention to the latest update of some of the works. I noticed that in most of them, the last update was after Covid-19 spread across the Earth. So I started to think: "what if the developers stopped updating their work because they are no longer with us?!" It may be a grim thought, but I think it's pertinent, because a lot of people passed away due to the pandemic. A friend of mine passed away last May because of it.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I was browsing through the F95Zone content the other day and saw a lot of abandoned work. So I started to pay attention to the latest update of some of the works. I noticed that in most of them, the last update was after Covid-19 spread across the Earth. So I started to think: "what if the developers stopped updating their work because they are no longer with us?!" It may be a grim thought, but I think it's pertinent, because a lot of people passed away due to the pandemic. A friend of mine passed away last May because of it.
My deepest sympathies.
I read someone saying that the dev still check this thread.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Covid has taken a toll on a lot of people in the most various ways possible. Some people lost a family member or a friend, some got left weak from getting it themselves, some lost their jobs (as in some countries a lot of businesses closed down during quarantine, or some had a boss that decided to fire half his workforce to "make up for lost profit"...), meaning they had to dedicate their time to finding a new one, or even their spouse lost their job and both have so search in a hurry...
Either way, if he stills logs in and doesn't post anything, my bet is that he's not in a good headspace for it. Even without losing someone, some people got hit heavily with depression. Might be the case.
All we can do is wish him the best and wait for when he feels strong enough to give an update. We're grown up adults (well most of us on this thread at least), we can be patient.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Covid has taken a toll on a lot of people in the most various ways possible. Some people lost a family member or a friend, some got left weak from getting it themselves, some lost their jobs (as in some countries a lot of businesses closed down during quarantine, or some had a boss that decided to fire half his workforce to "make up for lost profit"...), meaning they had to dedicate their time to finding a new one, or even their spouse lost their job and both have so search in a hurry...
Either way, if he stills logs in and doesn't post anything, my bet is that he's not in a good headspace for it. Even without losing someone, some people got hit heavily with depression. Might be the case.
All we can do is wish him the best and wait for when he feels strong enough to give an update. We're grown up adults (well most of us on this thread at least), we can be patient.
ANY info what the hell is going on would help. I get if he is in a tough situation, but at least let people know that the game is either dead or in limbo for now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ANY info what the hell is going on would help. I get if he is in a tough situation, but at least let people know that the game is either dead or in limbo for now.
Johnny --- Papa went for cigarettes more than 8 months ago. You might want to stop staring at the front door all day. Papa was a rolling stone ...

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I verbally signed when i saw this was abandoned :(
Not so much abandonned as the dev hasn't not really been giving any sign since they said they had IRL issues. Hopefully it's just taking them long and they'll end up poping back in at some point.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes