4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The posts in this thread give me a greater understanding about how religions are started and how they can achieve longevity, no matter what facts show otherwise about their beliefs.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The posts in this thread give me a greater understanding about how religions are started and how they can achieve longevity, no matter what facts show otherwise about their beliefs.
The only fact is that the dev has been silent.
He's still coming around, hasn't announced a drop of the project.
Yet people like you decided the dev had dissapeared, given up on the project, or scammed enough money and decided to bail. You have no fact, no proof, just a will to crap on people's problem because you deem it right or fun.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The only fact is that the dev has been silent.
He's still coming around, hasn't announced a drop of the project.
Yet people like you decided the dev had dissapeared, given up on the project, or scammed enough money and decided to bail. You have no fact, no proof, just a will to crap on people's problem because you deem it right or fun.
No, I don't think the dev has scammed anyone. I think dev has moved on by choice or circumstance.

You are correct, dev has been silent for nearly 11 months.
Dev comes almost daily to F95.
Never posts a word in this thread or on any other on F95.
Never even a hint of activity through a reaction to anyone's comments in this thread when people show him love (or hate) and support (or antipathy). Nor on any other thread on F95.
In 11 months.

I wonder if anyone who holds out hope has sent him a PM here, motivated by their concern? And if so, has he responded to them since he went silent 11 months ago?

I am not crapping on anyone's problem. I am simply stating my amazement in the situation in people's refusal to accept reality as it is today and has been for 11 months.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
No, I don't think the dev has scammed anyone. I think dev has moved on by choice or circumstance.

You are correct, dev has been silent for nearly 11 months.
Dev comes almost daily to F95.
Never posts a word in this thread or on any other on F95.
Never even a hint of activity through a reaction to anyone's comments in this thread when people show him love (or hate) and support (or antipathy). Nor on any other thread on F95.
In 11 months.

I wonder if anyone who holds out hope has sent him a PM here, motivated by their concern? And if so, has he responded to them since he went silent 11 months ago?

I am not crapping on anyone's problem. I am simply stating my amazement in the situation and the refusal to accept reality as it is today and has been for 11 months.
We're in the middle of a pandemic, as much as some people or country like to pretend it's just a hoax to "control people's minds" and "plant chips using fake vaccines and masks".
A pandemic that has taken a fuckton of lives.

When a dev just says they have to take time because of "personal issues", in the middle of a pandemic, and doesn't drop out entirely, some of us have a notion that the two could be linked. You like to imply the dev just stoped without a word and doesn't care to confort your decision in holding no hope. We, on the other hand, consider the possibilities.

What if they've lost a close family member thanks to some people being to fucking stupid they don't understand the word "pandemic" ? That's happened a lot. People lost cousins, grandparents, spouses, children... Until we have any peep from Sloth, I'm not gonna jump on the option of them being such a dickhead they'd leave people clueless about why the silence while still coming by daily. These are rough, uncertain times. I'm not so heartless and devoid of tact as to go spam someone's DMs asking for game updates.

They'll explain when they feel ready. That's something I respect. Because I'm actually a human being with a shred of humanity left.

So long as the dev themselves doesn't come to say "yeah i'm not touching this ever again", the possibility of it rising back up isn't 0, even if you'd like to convince people otherwise.

Reactions: RavensShadow

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
We're in the middle of a pandemic, as much as some people or country like to pretend it's just a hoax to "control people's minds" and "plant chips using fake vaccines and masks".
A pandemic that has taken a fuckton of lives.
Again, dude - overreacting. I do understand we're in the middle of a pandemic. I got my 4th shot just a few days ago, I've lost a dear, close friend in the past year. I understand. You're overreacting. The developer has been coming to this site almost every. single. day. since he went silent 11 months ago. It doesn't take but a second longer to log into this site each day and just click a simple 1649446590402.png button on one person's comments to say - I hear you, thanks for understanding. Something never done in 11 months. It doesn't take too much to add 2+2 together to get 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I'll keep true to myself.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I've lost a dear, close friend in the past year. I understand. You're overreacting. The developer has been coming to this site almost every. single. day. since he went silent 11 months ago. It doesn't take but a second longer to log into this site each day and just click a simple View attachment 1747058 button on one person's comments to say - I hear you, thanks for understanding.
Different people react differently. I've lost a grandparent not too long ago, et for a good chunck of time, I wasn't so much interacting as I was trying to distract my thoughts of it because I had no idea what to feel or how to react. So, depending, others could need way longer to get a grip on things and know if they're up to get back into the fray or not.
Sure, it's been 11 months. Almost a year. Pretty much absolutely no chance in hell this game will see anything else. We get it. And as much as you think it's nothing but wishful thinking, so long as the chance isn't an absolute 0, some people will keep and eye out and try to hold some semblance of positivity even is something as unconsequential as a smut game.
Because fuck knows the world doesn't seem to want positivity, these last two years.

Aug 27, 2021
Guys, guys guys. Relax. I tell you this. You're both right, but not entirely, the truth is in a middle.
Facts are facts. Game officially isn't abandoned, BUT, 11 months is a long time, BUT, there is still, little but still, a chance to come back, BUT, this chance is really small after such a long time WITHOUT ANY sign, it's really hard to believe that someone can't spend 2min and write ANYTHING about if his coming back or not, or write anything at all anywhere, and this doesn't have anything to do with a loss of someone, or some other thing, unless it's really, really deep depression, but if that is the case than propably he couldn't loggin here everyday. As much as I really would like for this game to be ressurected, chance for that is small, BUT there still is, and we have (small or big) hope for that, even if this is tedious hope.

People are really strange creature, most of us need to believe in something.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Again, dude - overreacting. I do understand we're in the middle of a pandemic. I got my 4th shot just a few days ago, I've lost a dear, close friend in the past year. I understand. You're overreacting. The developer has been coming to this site almost every. single. day. since he went silent 11 months ago. It doesn't take but a second longer to log into this site each day and just click a simple View attachment 1747058 button on one person's comments to say - I hear you, thanks for understanding. Something never done in 11 months. It doesn't take too much to add 2+2 together to get 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I'll keep true to myself.
Ya know what? Fuck your couch.
I am not (currently) a creator, and have never been a creator on here.
Also? I can visit every single day for 11 months without having to sign in again. That, in particular, means nothing. Maybe I'm just checking latesst releases. I don't need to drop a comment or anything! It's really easy.
Hey, maybe Sloth won't come back to this game, that's true. Honestly, probably not. The game started out pretty darn good, and if it's done forever, sadness, but hey, we enjoyed it for while it lasted.

Visiting without commenting, real easy to do, and requires zero effort.
Also, there are like half a dozen people I would rip their spines from their body in real life and with my bare hands over this pandemic if I could track them down.
I don't have that many resources, but boy do I have a whole lot of vengeance in may heart for those that have caused the deaths of some of my best friends and loved ones.
That last part is mostly unrelated to this thread, I'm just sad and angry over deaths of people very important to me. Also, I might have been drinking a lot.
Also, I should find a Dave Chappelle "Fuck yo couch" gif, but I'm lazy currently.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Crichton

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why is it abbandoned??
Read the page you just posted on. :FacePalm::HideThePain:

P.S. - no one, as of yet, has answered my 2 questions:
I wonder if anyone who holds out hope has sent him a PM here, motivated by their concern?
And if so, has he responded to them since he went silent 11 months ago?

iamyourhost

Aug 27, 2021
I don't know what the creator is dealing with, but wow. This game has easily made its way into my top 3 favorites in under 30 minutes. Hang in there dev, don't let worries get to you and do your thing. Stay strong, we support you and wait for your return, no matter how long it takes! <3

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
its weird how people are calling it a scam when he was actively telling people he refuses to take money for it because he wasn't sure if he was going to finish the game in the first few pages if i am remembering correctly
Because people calling every dev a scammer can't be fucked into doing any research about if there even was a Patreon to begin with. They're just there to troll and be disruptive, thinking about checking that is far, far above their cognitive level.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
its weird how people are calling it a scam when he was actively telling people he refuses to take money for it because he wasn't sure if he was going to finish the game in the first few pages if i am remembering correctly
I don't think it is a scam but is seems like it was doomed from the start. I think if the dev was so unsure if it was something they actually wanted to do, then they probably should have worked on it themselves for a while before even releasing what they had. Just to see if they were in fact going to continue. It wouldn't have gotten peoples hopes up and the dev wouldn't look like a slacker or silly, for lack of a better term. They have the skill to do it but they seem to lack motivation, which is a shame.

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
I don't think it is a scam but is seems like it was doomed from the start. I think if the dev was so unsure if it was something they actually wanted to do, then they probably should have worked on it themselves for a while before even releasing what they had. Just to see if they were in fact going to continue. It wouldn't have gotten peoples hopes up and the dev wouldn't look like a slacker or silly, for lack of a better term. They have the skill to do it but they seem to lack motivation, which is a shame.
I'm sure the developers spent months, maybe over a year working on this game even before the first release. Even AAA game developers cannot be completely sure that they will finish a project that takes so much time.

Many things can happen during this time, you can find a new job, get married, have children, or a thousand other things that can demand the several hours of the day that you would spend locked in a room with a lit screen burning your eyes.

The alternative of publishing the project and abandoning it before completion would inevitably be to have never published anything. I'm glad they let us know their work, it's a good work capable of influencing other developers.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes